It is not possible for me to know the world outside my mind

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Darkneos

Re: It is not possible for me to know the world outside my mind

Post by Darkneos »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:29 pm
Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:17 pm
Philosophy isn’t bad at it, you just don’t understand it and it’s evident from how you talk.

Like I said, everyone can see it. You don’t have an actual philosophy or thought process, just dogma.
Hmm, you may think that, but that would just be your opinion, doesn't make it true.

Just as I think the philosophy you come out with is nothing but your own dogma, we've all got a dogma on offer. I wonder who is going to buy these dogmatic stories? I guess if the flavor is right then why not, if it tastes good then swallow it, I suppose that's how it works, huh?. Each to their own story, I guess...meanwhile on with the for or against, whatever it is we think we understand.
Empty like I said. Same tactics as other “mystics” I’ve seen on the internet.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It is mysticism because they use the same word salad you just did.
No it's not mysticism, that's just your own projected self-bais opinion based on the knowledge of the word you already believe to exist as real. But it's got nothing to do with what I am writing about. But if you insist on it being what you assume wrongly, then so be it, there is nothing I can do about that, and that doesn't make it true either, just because you say it does, I mean anyone can make anything up and say it's true, because that's what the brain basically does, it believes everything that is inputted into it. Tell a child from birth that ''father christmas'' does indeed exist for real, and it will believe it to it's dying day, or should I say the brain would believe it, because in your own words you have said that the I is the brain.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:32 pm
So what's wrong with empty?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:32 pm
Everyone with a voice has a tactic including you.

What's wrong with that? what's all the fuss about?

Are we not all just expressing our own personal self-bias opinions.

And who really cares who is right or wrong...and if one is so absolutely sure they are right then so can we all be right, because we could just get the right data from the exact same place every other one gets their right data from..right?
Darkneos

Post by Darkneos »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:38 pm
It is mysticism because they use the same word salad you just did.
No it's not mysticism, that's just your own projected self-bais opinion based on the knowledge of the word you already believe to exist as real. But it's got nothing to do with what I am writing about. But if you insist on it being what you assume wrongly, then so be it, there is nothing I can do about that, and that doesn't make it true either, just because you say it does, I mean anyone can make anything up and say it's true, because that's what the brain basically does, it believes everything that is inputted into it. Tell a child from birth that ''father christmas'' does indeed exist for real, and it will believe it to it's dying day, or should I say the brain would believe it, because in your own words you have said that the I is the brain.
Again, empty. No philosophy. It’s like talking to a parrot
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:45 pm Again, empty. No philosophy. It’s like talking to a parrot
Well at least you get 5 stars for the parrot idea.

You knew nothing at your birth, all you did was parrot what everyone who came before you said, all because you are the proud owner of a believing brain, ad infinitum.

I am the last idiot.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:45 pm
Parrots know nothing of anything, they just bleat out empty, like every other bleater on the planet does.

Nothing wrong with empty. There is no use of or for anything without it.

Darkneos

Post by Darkneos »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:57 pm
Parrots know nothing of anything, they just bleat out empty, like every other bleater on the planet does.

This just keeps getting funny. Truly shows me you have nothing. It really is the same tactics as the mysticism I’ve seen over the years.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:59 pm

This just keeps getting funny. Truly shows me you have nothing. It really is the same tactics as the mysticism I’ve seen over the years.
Yeah, it really is the funniest thing I ever heard too. The idea that something could be nothing, or that nothing actually exists. It's got to be the most funniest cosmic joke, and we're all laughing out loud. Ha Ha Ha

I have nothing...as if..hahaha!

Hey everyone, now listen up, just don't mention nothing, or empty, ok. FFS, just grow up instead, and be something, anything just as long as it's not nothing or empty.
Darkneos

Post by Darkneos »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:08 pm
Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:59 pm

Yeah, it really is the funniest thing I ever heard too. The idea that something could be nothing, or that nothing actually exists. It's got to be the most funniest cosmic joke, and we're all laughing out loud. Ha Ha Ha

I have nothing...as if..hahaha!

Hey everyone, now listen up, just don't mention nothing, or empty, ok. FFS, just grow up instead, and be something, anything just as long as it's not nothing or empty.
Same defense mechanisms too, you really are all the same. This is boring now.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:12 pm
Not so boring that you addictively crave an insatiable necessity to hang around reading this bore fest of a conversation according to you.

I'm not the one who is bored here, or defending anything, as I happen to think I have something very useful to say. If you do not agree, then why don't you do the obvious thing and leave. That's not too difficult for you is it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:12 pm you really are all the same.
Same but different.

Funny how the same but different brigades have the capacity to bore each other half to death, but heck, so be it, there is nothing any one can do about that boring mind play that same but different minds like to play with each other, well not until they actually decide it's just too boring to continue and leave what they believe are the same but different mind games that are many self-bias human opinioned conversations about the MIND.

Either find something that doesn't bore you, or bore off, if you dare.
As for me, it's business as usual, because I'm not bored, I'm always very interested in subjects that are of the mind, that are sourced right here and now, as and through the apparent mind/brain body mechanism.

Too boring eh? yeah the same old but different defence mechanism's we know.

Yeah, we know all about that, tell us something we don't know...lets up the anti-boring.
Darkneos

Post by Darkneos »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:18 pm
Darkneos wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:12 pm
Not so boring that you addictively crave an insatiable necessity to hang around reading this bore fest of a conversation according to you.

I'm not the one who is bored here, or defending anything, as I happen to think I have something very useful to say. If you do not agree, then why don't you do the obvious thing and leave. That's not too difficult for you is it?
Says the dude who keeps coming back. And obviously you think it’s useful, but that doesn’t make it so.

Me thinks this is just your ego, which checks out with other mystics I’ve seen before. Always wanting the last word.