God’s blessing for cancellation of all your sins

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

1) If a soul is constantly involved in the spiritual journey and requires some more time to finish the journey, I will give human rebirth to that soul to complete its effort. If the soul is not involved in spiritual effort, no human rebirth is given. I have told this when I incarnated Myself (as Jesus) in foreign country. But, people have misunderstood and said that I have said that there is no rebirth to any soul. The sinner is thrown into hell permanently. The soul with continuous selfishness, without doing sins, is thrown into the life cycles of birds and animals.

2) I have created the hell also not to take revenge on the sinner. If the soul is not reformed by the spiritual knowledge, there is no other way than to try for temporary reformation through hell. This shows My paternal love towards the souls. I am the preacher of all these souls. The preacher must have the facility to punish his students for their welfare. The boss of superior hells is Kaalabhairava, who is having fire in one hand and broomstick in another hand. He will burn the soul in fire to expel bad qualities and sweeps those qualities by the broomstick.

3) The continuous life cycles of birds and animals is also a form of hell only, in which the soul is continuously strained to earn the livelihood without touch with the spiritual knowledge. Since the soul is continuously involved in earning only, such births are obtained, which are as per its interest only. If the soul is interested continuously in earning, sex and sleep only, these life cycles are exactly suitable to it. You can’t call this as punishment since whatever is desired by the soul that alone is given to it.

4) This cow behind Me is the Lord of hell, called as Yama. He punishes the souls and tries to reform them. If the soul is not reformed, the dog (present as four dogs) in front of Me, called as Kaalabhairava gives very intensive punishment to reform the soul. The soul undergoes lot of agony in the punishment and develops fear to sin undergoing some reformation of mind. The fire in His hand is very intensive electrical energy and psychological disorder has the electrical treatment in this world. The bad qualities of a soul are psychological disorder only.

5) In these two forms, I alone exist in giving the punishment. Yama means control, which is to control the sins. In the time of intensive punishment (kaala), I roar with lot of anger towards the soul (Bhairava).

6) You must always note that in giving punishment, I have the love of a preacher only and not any revenge towards My disciple. I am not touched by the anger when I become angry towards the soul because My intention is its welfare only. My anger is always external and not internal. This is the main characteristic of yoga. You should always follow this path whenever You punish others for the sake of their reformation.

7) Upanayanam means to become close to God. I will drag the future fruits to this birth itself and see that they get exhausted in the case of a soul, which becomes My disciple. By this, I drag the soul close to Me. This is the actual meaning of that ritual.

8) You must always remember that enjoyment of fruits of the deeds done is inevitable (avashyamanubhoktavyam...). I have the power to cancel any fruit, but, I do so, provided one is reformed not to repeat the sins again. Spiritual knowledge alone can bring such permanent reformation in the soul. I will not cancel Your punishments if You worship Me. I will give a good fruit for Your worship, but, not cancel any bad fruit to be enjoyed by You. The only path to escape from all punishments is that You shall be permanently reformed and shall not repeat the sin again in the future. Without Your reformation, I will not cancel Your sins and insult the Lords of hells.

9) Why do You spend so much time and take lot of strain in doing My worships, which can’t cancel Your sins? Ravana was the topper in worship, but, he was punished for his sins. Similarly, Duryodhana was punished in spite of his large army. My constitution says that all Your pending punishments get cancelled only when You are reformed forever not to repeat any sin anymore.

10) The path suggested by Me is very simple without any strain. For that purpose of cancelling the sins, don’t worship Me, which is a waste. Some priests propagate that Your sins are cancelled by worshipping God. Don’t believe such false concept. They say like this only to earn money from You through these worships since You pay the engaged priests in worships. this yoga One can enjoy the fruits without attachment, which is called as yoga. But, is not possible for ordinary souls and hence, the above told path that the soul can escape all the pending sins provided it is totally reformed – is the only way.

11) If You have done a sin, don’t tell a lie that You have not done the sin. This will double the punishment. In this world, if You support Your sin through over-intelligence and misinterpretations, the punishment becomes thrice. If You are reformed, confess the sins before sinless God and You need not confess before any human being, which is also a sinner in some other way and at some other time.

12) These planets are executives of My administration-office. Ignorant people think that planets are giving benefits and losses by their movements in zodiac signs. It is totally foolish. The results are given based on the good and bad deeds of souls only, which are not accidental results resulting by the movements of planets. Since You have stolen money, You are arrested by the police on the road. You should not think that police arrested You since You have gone to the road and accidentally the police was also on the road! The astrologers exploit the innocent theists giving importance to the movements of planets without recognizing the actual background of deeds and fruits of souls given by Me as per My constitution. In this angle, astrologers also behave like atheists!

13) The soul is illegally earning lot based on fascination to self, life partner and issues. Neither self, nor life partner nor the issues will be happy by the illegal earning. Such money gives misery only and never victory and happiness. When You go to the upper world after death, neither Your life partner nor Your issues will even recognize You. They only share Your money, but, not Your sin. They did not provoke or support You to do any sin for their happiness. You are proved to be fully mad for enjoying the total sin while the sinful money earned was enjoyed by them!

14) The fascination to worldly bonds including Yourself is the root cause of all Yours sins and the misery. You lack the spiritual knowledge that these souls are just Your colleagues only sharing the illegal fruit (money) earned, but not the legal fruit (punishment) of Your sin. Ignorance of spiritual knowledge is the root cause for all sins. I am always preaching the spiritual knowledge here by coming as human incarnations. Actually, I don’t need Your help even as a trace in My propagation. I am only giving a chance to You to participate in My service and save Yourself.

15) If You realize that I am existing in each planet guiding it to do its duty, You will not differentiate any planet from Me. Like this, astrology in real sense becomes spiritual knowledge. I give Your bad fruits to Your enemies provided they harm You without My background. I will not give bad fruits to Your enemies if they harm You with My background in the sense that they are harming You since You have harmed them in previous births.

16) When Your enemy harms You, there are two possible backgrounds: i) You might have harmed him in the previous birth and he is harming You back as retort in this birth as per My constitution and ii) Without such background, he might be harming You doing a fresh sin. In the second possibility only, I punish Your enemy even if You don’t request Me. If it is first possible background, I will not punish him even if You recite any number of Vedic hymns on Me. When I keep silent in the first background, You misunderstand Me for My silence and sometimes go to the extent of atheism. I keep silent for sometime in the second background also giving time for the sinner to reform and meanwhile I will compensate Your loss. In the first background, the reason is Your lack of knowledge of the previous births (na tvam vettha paramtapa! ... Gita).

17) You must find Me in all angels and in all planets. All these are working perfectly based on My guidance only. A soul gets reformed in the propagation of My spiritual knowledge and becomes deserving for cancellation of all pending fruits of sins. Cancellation of sins means that I enjoy the fruits of sins of a reformed soul so that My rule is always alive, satisfying the deity of justice.

18) Even though I enjoy the fruits of the sins done by My servant, a very negligible extent of the fruit is enjoyed by most of the souls since these souls do not reach the exact perfectness in the reformation. Such souls, unable to withstand even such trace of punishment, abuse Me for giving difficulties to them. They see only one arrow hitting them and do not see nine arrows missing them, which hit Me. By such behaviour, they slip Me. This is also My test. If You are My devotee and still face problems, You must know that You are hit by one arrow only missing the other nine arrows and that You are to be actually hit by ten arrows!

19) I am also called as ‘Datta’, which means that I am given as scapegoat for the punishments of really devoted souls. I am prepared to be hit by that one arrow also. But, the ultimate purpose is lost. That one arrow is to destroy the trace of imperfection in the devoted soul.

20) I am always appearing with smile on My lips. You can’t even imagine the pain that I experience inside for the sins of My sincere devotees. While I experience this pain, I do not use My unimaginable power to escape the pain, in which case, the deity of justice is cheated by Me.

21) All the divine sages are always looking at Me with concentrated view and are constantly praising Me for My justified administration. If I favour You, pleased by Your oiling through prayers, their concentration gets disturbed. You must understand My position also and as a devotee, will You be happy if I am criticised by them?

22) You are becoming angry to Me since I did not protect You and Your family members. You don’t know the balance sheets of Yourself and Your family members. All these sheets are known to Me. You forget the sins done even in the earlier time of this birth. Many a time, You have misinterpreted Your sins as Your good deeds using Your over-intelligence and scholastic ability! I know every truth since I am omniscient.

23) Parents pray Me to protect their children. These parents and issues were bitter enemies to each other in the previous birth and the same parents were praying Me to destroy these issues in previous birth! All the souls are always My issues in every birth. These are parents of these issues in this one birth only. Don’t I know what is needed to protect My permanent issues in every birth? One birth-parents are recommending their issues to Me, who is the father and mother in all the births! These parents scolded Me for My delay in punishing their enemies (issues) in the previous birth and the same parents in this birth are scolding Me for My delay in their protection! I always smile at them, who are always angry to Me!

24) I grant yoga to My servant, by which, he is detached from the pain of the punishment. Since the punishment appears externally only, the sages observing Me get satisfied. Like this, I correlate the contradictions on both sides.

25) Ignorant people criticise Me since My devotee gets difficulties. Their criticism is due to absence of the analysis of the background. One guest came to Your house and started observing the pro-notes of Your loans. He calls all the lenders and pays 99 percent from his own pocket asking You to pay the rest 1 percent. You feel bad since the guest is making You to pay the money from Your pocket for that 1 percent. Is Your feeling justified? You must understand that the guest is showing real love on You for solving Your pending issues immediately for a good permanent future. If You are ignorant, You will scold the guest for causing loss to money in Your pocket. Similarly, people scold Me as God giving difficulties!

26) By this way, I test Your real love on Me. Real love is that, which does not change in difficulties also. The ignorance of the total background picture makes the devotee to get tested by Me. You are unaware of Your pro-notes and You are carrying on life happily by spending the money from Your pocket. When the lenders drag You to the court in future, You will weep on that day. You are not recognizing Me, who is avoiding that future tragedy with the help of the present tiny difficulties. Due to Your ignorance of Your future, You are misunderstanding Me for causing some small difficulties! Due to Your ignorance, You have given Me a permanent title ‘Dattam Chinnam’ (which means that Datta gives difficulties if one worships Him)!

27) A judge in this world does not cancel the punishment given through his judgement, when he is flattered by the criminal. A real criminal unable to get transformation is severely punished. A real devotee with maximum reformation is blessed with yoga by Me for experiencing the punishment without pain. I am called as Lord of Yoga for this (Yogi Raaja or Yogeeshwara).

28) Love is greater than kindness. A beggar requests You to give some money with kindness, but, not with love. The reason is that he loves Your money only and not You. You also don’t love him since You go away on seeing the same beggar to whom You donated some money, falling on the road with wounds. You take the case of a guest, who came to Your house to see You only due to love on You and to whom You have also given plenty through food, etc. When You see the same guest fallen on the road with wounds, You immediately pick him up to the hospital for doing further service to him. I don’t like the devotees praying Me for My kindness so much, as much as I like the devotees having real love to Me.

29) The atheists also conduct discussions and prove that I do not exist and My creation alone exists. Their aim is that every soul shall study (science) My creation and use it for its pleasures and for the removal of its miseries. The theists also conduct several discussions and prove that I exist. The theists also study Me, getting full spiritual knowledge and finally, try to use Me for their happiness and removal of their miseries. Tell Me, My friend! What is the difference between those atheists and these theists?

30) Of course, the theist has a hope in future to rectify his/her defect mentioned above and become a devotee with true love to Me, loving Me always and not loving My utility to him/her. The atheist has no such future hope. As long as this rectification is not done, there is no difference between theists and atheists.

31) Even if You worship some other form of God, You are worshiping Me only and dealing with Me only through that form. Your punishments are not cancelled without enjoying them. No good fruits are given to You without Your good deeds. You are under the illusion thinking that God is flattered by Your worship, cancelled Your punishments and gives You good fruits in the absence of Your good deeds. The truth is that God has postponed Your punishments with interest to a latter part of this birth or latter births. The good fruits arranged in Your future life cycles in alternative fashion with miseries (so that You will not undergo continuous misery) are dragged forward into this birth with reduced values and are given to You. If You know this truth, You will appreciate Me trying for Your permanent solution in the future. The fruits of good or bad deeds are My judgements and nobody can create or destroy or alter My judgement. When Draupadi cried for cloths in the court, I multiplied a piece of cloth torn from her sari for the bandage of My wound and gave the required number of saris. Without the basic deed, I can’t give the practical boons. I multiplied the piece in to infinite number of saris since she is My true devotee and there is no account between Me and true devotee except the requirement. Then, My requirement was a piece of cloth only and now her requirement is infinite number of saris. A true devotee worships Me with practical sacrifice also along with theoretical devotion.

32) A devotee, who forces God to disturb his future life cycles already arranged by God in alternate fashion of happiness and misery – is the biggest fool. Later on, when all the good fruits disappeared and miseries alone are leftover, he will continuously weep throughout life. One should understand the value of misery also like the value of hot dish arranged between two sweet dishes. Continuous sweet dishes only will bore anyone resulting in continuous misery. I am the omniscient Father of all the souls and know very well regarding the way of happiness of My issues. My issues using their over-intelligence and doubting My love towards them spoil the whole picture. A wise devotee leaves everything to Me without aspiring for any fruit.

33) The boons aspired by the devotees from Me are the obstacles to My best love towards My issues. The postponed punishments are to be enjoyed with more and more compounding interest as one prays Me more and more to remove the difficulties, which are the fruits of his own sins to be enjoyed without any illegal concession. Without understanding this background of the cycle of deeds and fruits, devotees change one form of God to the other and one mode of worship to other! Being the eternal father of the soul in every birth, I am shedding tears for these souls, which spoil themselves with their own hands. Total surrender to Me without aspiration for any boon from Me is the best way of the wisest soul.

34) When the people dear to devotees die, the devotees scold Me that I have killed them. The departed souls are praising Me through prayers for relieving them from the worldly bonds and for giving better births. People, who scold Me are burning their good fruits with ignorance. They are scolding Me due to ignorance of the reality of these present related bonds, which were enemies in the previous birth. These same devotees were praying Me to kill these enemies in the previous birth!

35) When My devotee is undergoing difficulties, which are punishments of his sins, I feel happy, not that I am a sadist, but, for the reason that My devotee is relieved from the fruits of sins without any interest in the future. If I am removing their difficulties due to their prayers, it is only matter of pain for Me since the punishments of My devotee are increasing tremendously due to postponement. If the ignorant devotee is pained, I feel happy. If the ignorant devotee is happy, I feel pained. The reason is that he doesn’t know the background truth and I know it.

36) When a criminal is hanged to death, who appears utmost innocent, the spectators feel very much with lot of pain and become angry with the judge and jailer. They are seeing that hanging scene only and don’t see the background scene in which the criminal killed hundred innocent and good human beings. If they see that previous scene, they will become emotional and kill the criminal on the spot itself without judicial enquiry! Similarly, people see the tragedies of some innocent people and scold God without seeing their deeds in the previous births.

37) I constantly undergo the punishments of My true devotees and people don’t realize My hidden pain experienced by Me inside, with lot of patience externally mingled with a smile always. They think that I am not experiencing the pain since I am omnipotent. I don’t use My omnipotence and undergo the pain of punishment in real sense so that My own constitution is not cheated by Me.

38) The rigidity or tricks of a sinner become useless before Me. When I requested King Dhrutaraashtra for just five villages for Pandavaas, he told Me “O Lord Krishna! What can I do? My rigid son is not listening me”. The king has the power to overlook his son and give five villages to Pandavas. The king played a trick to show that he is not faulty. Later on, in the end, Dhrutaraashtra was surrounded by wild fire in the forest. He prayed Krishna for his protection. Krishna appeared and told him “O king! What can I do? The rigid fire is not listening Me to get pacified”. The son was destroyed for his rigidity, who told Krishna that he is not giving even a spot of land covered by a pin head! The ashes of his body were flying due to severe wind and not even a trace of it was on the land. Krishna told Pandavas “See. The ashes of this rigid fellow are not having even a spot of land covered by a pin head!”
39) A beggar comes to Your house for handful food only and not for You. Many a time, he is refused by You. A guest comes to Your house for You and not for the food. Every time, You will honour him with many varieties of food. Be a guest to Me in My devotion, loving Me only and not loving the boons from Me. Don’t be a beggar to love the boons only and not Me.
Agent Smith

Re: God’s blessing for cancellation of all your sins

Post by Agent Smith »

This gets the good idea of the year award. I was the only member of the good idea "committee" though. :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, we always ask some/all kindsa questions and this is as good a time as any to do so. You have carte blanche on the matter. Consider it a pair of wings that Mr. Bobo, the guy, has given you. Don't ask me who Mr. Bobo is.

"Why, Genna, why?"

"What?!"

"What's your name Genna?!"

"What?!"

"What's your name??!!"

"I don't have time for this nonsense!"

"Do you still take that path through the woods, the one that Mrs. Drumwood takes?"

"Yep, and ... ?

"Nuthin. See ya tomorrow."

"See ya and don't get yer knickers into a twist over what happened. It happened, it happened. Ok?"

"I was overreacting, silly me."
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:31 am God’s blessing for cancellation of all your sins
I don't have any sins; I am totally innocent.
If a soul is constantly involved in the spiritual journey and requires some more time to finish the journey, I will give human rebirth to that soul to complete its effort. If the soul is not involved in spiritual effort, no human rebirth is given.
My soul is involved in no effort of any kind, and that's the way it likes it, so please keep your hands off my soul. :|
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

My favorite sentence is...
I have told this when I incarnated Myself (as Jesus) in foreign country.
I love the fact that where Jesus was born is called 'foreign country.' The dropped article adds to the effect, but mainly: any country would be foreign given the international target audience and then...who cares about that?
I love that 'as Jesus' is presented parenthetically. That it was Jesus is non-essential.

It's essential that it was in a foreign country, but non-essential that it was Jesus.

It's like the subtlest stand-up routine.
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

This is a horrible thread because the topic nothing but assertions...and pretty incoherent assertions at that. I don't even know what you're asserting most of the time. The upgraded version of this would have been to make incorrect assertions, yet coherent assertions...like a thread insisting that they sky is always neon-green. The closest way we can make this type of content useful on a philosophy forum is to point out its flaws.

So, there you go. My statement that this is a horrible thread "topic :cry: " has worked a bit towards re-forging this from something that ideally would have never existed, into something that still, probably, should not exist, but that may serve a purpose as an example of what not to do. You're welcome, everybody.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Clinton wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:16 am

So, there you go. My statement that this is a horrible thread "topic :cry: " has worked a bit towards re-forging this from something that ideally would have never existed, into something that still, probably, should not exist, but that may serve a purpose as an example of what not to do. You're welcome, everybody.
But if we removed everything that ideally would have never existed from this forum, there wouldn't be enough left to make a forum. :?
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:30 am

But if we removed everything that ideally would have never existed from this forum, there wouldn't be enough left to make a forum. :?
The problem I see with this...is there doesn't even seem to be an attempt to make something resembling a coherent argument. This is just rambling assertions.

Now, I might disagree with a person's view...but so long as there is some kind of attempt to make a coherent argument, the content at least furthers the ideal goal of the philosophy forums of building an environment of truth-seeking. Does Bob believe Earth is flat? Well, as long as Bob doesn't just spout, "Earth is flat, you fools!" and engages in some semblance of an argument about why Earth is flat, at least Bob's trying.

Regardless of how bad someone's reasoning process is...I think we should have a bottom level standard of..."please post something more thought out than posting streams of thought as soon as you make the thoughts, without any further considerations about such thoughts."

Or...maybe these were statements from some historical figure or other. If that's true, it'd certainly be useful to know so that we realize there is some greater significance to this.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Clinton wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:40 am

The problem I see with this...is there doesn't even seem to be an attempt to make something resembling a coherent argument. This is just rambling assertions.
You've misunderstood the purpose and social value of the PN forums. This is a daycare facility where a small dedicated team of average persons who don't believe themselves to be the reincarnation of any divinity, nor the Earthly representative of one, nor the greatest mind of all time, nor the likely smartest and most inspired guy alive today, keep those who consider themselves to be one or more of the above busy for a little while every now and then.

This presumably allows whoever is the poor bastard in real life that has to look after Dattaswami, GrandWizard22, Hedgehog7, Vegetable Albatross, Skepdick, Peter Kropotkin, Rick Lewis* or Age time to do some shopping or have a bath or something without worrying that their pet idiot will set fire to his hair.

* He's so mad he believes he publishes some sort of philosophy magazine
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:06 am

You've misunderstood the purpose and social value of the PN forums. This is a daycare facility where a small dedicated team of average persons who don't believe themselves to be the reincarnation of any divinity, nor the Earthly representative of one, nor the greatest mind of all time, nor the likely smartest and most inspired guy alive today, keep those who consider themselves to be one or more of the above busy for a little while every now and then.

This presumably allows whoever is the poor bastard in real life that has to look after Dattaswami, GrandWizard22, Hedgehog7, Vegetable Albatross, Skepdick, Peter Kropotkin, Rick Lewis* or Age time to do some shopping or have a bath or something without worrying that their pet idiot will set fire to his hair.

* He's so mad he believes he publishes some sort of philosophy magazine
:mrgreen:

Before I was kicked off another forum called Citi-data.com, I met lots of brilliant people there. They shaped my thought process. It was an invaluable environment. It seems like it was over-moderated though (or that's my opinion, as someone who was banned for what I felt were poor reasons). I'm actually a little more optimistic about this one in some ways, because of the apparent low activity of the moderators...so I'm hoping there's nobody here who has the time to prevent threads from, say, veering just a little off topic to delve into areas of discussion that are vital to truly delve into the original topic in the detail it deserves - nobody to lock threads right when they start getting good.

Ideally, there'd still be a few topics axed though. I didn't see anything specifically in the rules that prohibits this sort of thread though.

If you think this place is bad though...you have a pretty high standards. I'm also on Slug.com. I no longer know why. It's basically un-moderated...but rather than using that for anything resembling intellectual pursuits, it's pretty much just all spamming conspiracy theories and political slogans. They will (sometimes) delete your account if you advocate genocide against ethnic minorities too much or something though...I think. It's a great place to go for anyone who wants to destroy things and spread lie-based propaganda that nobody will be willing to spend the effort to refute because that'd be about as worth the effort as trying to put out a forest fire with a garden hose.

Between that and disagreeing with 13 year old trolls in Youtube comment sections...this is rather refreshing actually.

I don't think discussion forums exist that are not dumpster fires. I think I've seen smellier dumpster fires though, at least.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:06 am

:) 8)