You have to be stupid to believe in God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: You have to be stupid to believe in God.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:33 am
Age wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:55 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:55 pm

Spoken like a true Christian.
Are you going to tie me to a stake and burn me now?

But you do not know what you believe so I'll assume that you are wrong.
That would be fair, rational and reasonable.
Do you KNOW what you do NOT BELIEVE?

If yes, then what is 'that' that you, supposedly, KNOW.
No, what is that then?
I do NOT KNOW. It is 'you' who HAS and HOLDS the DISBELIEF in 'that', correct?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:28 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:35 pm
Age wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:31 pm

WHY does God HAVE TO BE EITHER:

1. Divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

3. A combination of the above.

WHY, to you, there could NEVER be absolutely ANY OTHER POSSIBILITY?
Don't bother attempting to discuss anything with me, you can't even string logical comprehendable sentences together half the time.
WILL you PROVIDE JUST ONE of these ALLEGED sentences??

If no, then WHY NOT?

What is 'it' that you are AFRAID and SCARED OF here, EXACTLY?

'you', "attofishpi" are ANOTHER one who is VERY QUICK to ACCUSE me of some 'thing' WHEN 'you' are RUNNING AWAY, but VERY USELESS in backing up and supporting YOUR CLAIM. LOL 'you' are NOT even ABLE to PROVIDE just ONE EXAMPLE of what 'you' CLAIM I have done, and this IS BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NONE EXIST.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:35 pm Just fucking read your question there!! WHERE AM I STATING THERE ABSOLUTELY CAN BE NO OTHER POSSIBILITY YOU FUCKING IMBECILE???
WHERE you STATED and WROTE the WORDS:

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. 'God' is A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.
NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.

3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF POINT 1. or 2. or 3.: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

That is WHERE, 'you FUCKING IMBECILE'.

By the way, do you think or BELIEVE that the last TWO WORDS ACTUALLY HELP here in ANY WAY whatsoever?

OBVIOUSLY IF there can ONLY be the POSSIBILITY of EITHER of 'the above', THEN, to 'you', there could NOT be ABSOLUTELY ANY OTHER POSSIBILITY, to you, correct?
Hey! Doesn't mean I am stating that there is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY - I'm open to what you conceive God to be - What is God to you Age?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:40 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:53 pm I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANY OF YOU BELIEVE! WHAT FUCKS ME OFF IS THE ARROGANCE OF STUPID ATHEISTS IN LABELLING THOSE WITH GNOSIS AS STUPID.

Seriously?

If your gnosis is completely at odds with all other Christians' gnosis, why would you trust what you think you "gKnow", or is your gKnow just a Gnu?
What other Christians that claim actual gnosis? I haven't met one, and haven't heard anything that equals what is now 25 years of experience.

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:40 pmAnd if you are sure and confident of what you gKnow then why should you be so fucked off?
Sounds stupid to me.
It seems to piss you off that I have this opinion. Why?

methinks....
I don't like being called stupid.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:40 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:53 pm I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANY OF YOU BELIEVE! WHAT FUCKS ME OFF IS THE ARROGANCE OF STUPID ATHEISTS IN LABELLING THOSE WITH GNOSIS AS STUPID.

Seriously?

If your gnosis is completely at odds with all other Christians' gnosis, why would you trust what you think you "gKnow", or is your gKnow just a Gnu?
What other Christians that claim actual gnosis? I haven't met one, and haven't heard anything that equals what is now 25 years of experience.

And I'll just add that ALL this evangelist bullshit that God is all loving and merciful bla bla bla...er no actually often I resort to calling God a Jewish ****, that clearly failed to convert to Christianity once Christ did his thang.
God tests...it can be THE most spite fool entity you will ever have the misfortune to know in existence. RELENTLESS. It is rarely straight up..it tests and it tests and you got to apply faith and logic to each test until you come out the other side, perhaps a little wiser.
So ALL these wanker evangelist preaching how loving God is bla bla bla - a bunch of arse kissing cunts I am certain God couldn't give a flying fuck about them and all their self indulged bigotry.
God actually showed me some respect just earlier today when I was playing VR pool - when I called "HIM" a dickhead!! God is a man's man - couldn't give a shit about worshipping arse kissers - it utimately respects those that test the God system...don't buy bull. Most of the bible is BOLLOCKS - ya gotta read between the lines.

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:40 pmAnd if you are sure and confident of what you gKnow then why should you be so fucked off?
Sounds stupid to me.
It seems to piss you off that I have this opinion. Why?

methinks....
I don't like being called stupid.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:53 am
Age wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:28 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Don't bother attempting to discuss anything with me, you can't even string logical comprehendable sentences together half the time.
WILL you PROVIDE JUST ONE of these ALLEGED sentences??

If no, then WHY NOT?

What is 'it' that you are AFRAID and SCARED OF here, EXACTLY?

'you', "attofishpi" are ANOTHER one who is VERY QUICK to ACCUSE me of some 'thing' WHEN 'you' are RUNNING AWAY, but VERY USELESS in backing up and supporting YOUR CLAIM. LOL 'you' are NOT even ABLE to PROVIDE just ONE EXAMPLE of what 'you' CLAIM I have done, and this IS BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NONE EXIST.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:35 pm Just fucking read your question there!! WHERE AM I STATING THERE ABSOLUTELY CAN BE NO OTHER POSSIBILITY YOU FUCKING IMBECILE???
WHERE you STATED and WROTE the WORDS:

Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.

2. 'God' is A.I. - Artificial Intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time.

3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF POINT 1. or 2. or 3.: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

That is WHERE, 'you FUCKING IMBECILE'.

By the way, do you think or BELIEVE that the last TWO WORDS ACTUALLY HELP here in ANY WAY whatsoever?

OBVIOUSLY IF there can ONLY be the POSSIBILITY of EITHER of 'the above', THEN, to 'you', there could NOT be ABSOLUTELY ANY OTHER POSSIBILITY, to you, correct?
Hey! Doesn't mean I am stating that there is NO OTHER POSSIBILITY - I'm open to what you conceive God to be
So, to you, it follows that if some 'thing' is EITHER:

1. One 'thing'. Or,

2. Another 'thing'. Or,

3. Both.

THEN 'it' STILL could be some 'thing' ELSE completely DIFFERENT, right?
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:53 am - What is God to you Age?
In the most simplest of terms, God is;

In the visible (physical) sense; The Universe, Itself.

And,

In the invisible (spiritual) sense; The Mind, Itself.

For ANY further ELABORATION, ALL CLARIFYING questions are most welcome.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:58 am

And,

Ok. So do you consider God to be DIVINE or other - possibly that a cold-logic manifestation of matter managed to form into intelligent beings and these intelligent beings (perhaps humans) eventually created a God to watch over all?

Please elaborate on what this God is from your comprehension.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:05 am
Age wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:58 am

And,

Ok. So do you consider God to be DIVINE or other
I consider the word 'God' means or is referring to;

The Universe, and the Mind.

Therefore, I consider God to ALL-OF-THIS, Everything, or TOTALITY. As for God being DIVINE or other, then you would first have to share what 'DIVINE' and 'other' means or is referring to, EXACTLY.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:53 am - possibly that a cold-logic manifestation of matter managed to form into intelligent beings and these intelligent beings (perhaps humans) eventually created a God to watch over all?
I would NOT say that human beings, in the days when this is being written, have YET managed to form, nor have YET evolved, into Truly 'intelligent' beings.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:05 am Please elaborate on what this God is from your comprehension.
I have ALREADY, as above, (from my comprehension).

But if ANY one would like AN ELABORATION from which they could comprehend, FULLY, then just ASK the QUESTIONS wanted CLARIFIED.

By the way, "yours", "lacewing's", and "dontaskme's" to name but some a small few of the many "other's" VIEWS, and comprehension, are ALL EXTREMELY CLOSE to what God is, EXACTLY, from my comprehension, and, in fact, TOGETHER they ARE ALL A PART of who and what God IS, EXACTLY.

And, WHEN ALL of those VIEWS were UNIFIED TOGETHER, 'that' FORMED One Absolutely True Picture of God, EXACTLY. Of which, by the way, NO one has been ABLE to refute.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:23 pm You have to be stupid to believe in God.
And god did that on purpose!!!

1 Corithians 1

Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

So here we see the beginnings of antisemitism and anti intellectualism inherent in Christianity.
Not only does this insult jews but also anyone who intelligently asks questions about faith.

Verse 28 Literally says that god is stupid to confuse intelligent people. Maybe he wants only idiots to follow, because they are more compliant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmeaM0-iA4