1=0 III

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: 1=0 III

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:20 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:55 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:41 pm

It appears that the so-called and ALLEGED 'appropriate counter' was, in fact, NOT 'appropriate' AT ALL, and probably NEVER WAS.
Good day Age
SO, AT FIRST, you CLAIM, there EXISTS an appropriate counter for MY so-called 'move', but THEN you just WANTED to so-call call 'it' 'a day'. However, you QUICKLY RETURN, and seem to WANT TO START 'the day' ALL OVER AGAIN. BUT with, YET AGAIN, NO ACTUAL 'appropriate' response, considering that we are in a philosophy forum.

By the way, WHY did you bold the 'age' word here?
Some questions can be answered just by using that thing between your ears. Let's just say it's a habit or more accurately a quirk.

As for the counter, once you dabble in philosophy for the amount of time I have (the last 5 years in earnest, ups and downs parta the landscape) you know there's always, at a minimum, 2 sides ta a story.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:55 pm

Good day Age
SO, AT FIRST, you CLAIM, there EXISTS an appropriate counter for MY so-called 'move', but THEN you just WANTED to so-call call 'it' 'a day'. However, you QUICKLY RETURN, and seem to WANT TO START 'the day' ALL OVER AGAIN. BUT with, YET AGAIN, NO ACTUAL 'appropriate' response, considering that we are in a philosophy forum.

Some questions can be answered just by using that thing between your ears. Let's just say it's a habit or more accurately a quirk.
I will suggest to you that EVERY question can be answered just by using 'that thing' between the ears. I would also suggest that ONLY by and through 'that thing' between the ears questions can be answered, and the Fact that 'you' have STILL NOT YET provided an answer to the ACTUAL question asked could be inferred as that 'that thing' between those ears is NOT IN USE, or is just NOT BEING USED here anyway.
Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 pm As for the counter, once you dabble in philosophy for the amount of time I have (the last 5 years in earnest, ups and downs parta the landscape) you know there's always, at a minimum, 2 sides ta a story.
Did you only work 'this' out in the last five years?

Also, just because there MIGHT be 'a counter' that does NOT necessarily mean that 'the counter' is 'appropriate' AT ALL. Which is what you ACTUALLY CLAIMED here to be true. BUT, although you CLAIMED that there was an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM that so-called 'time travel' IS POSSIBLE, you STILL have NOT YET provide absolutely ANY 'counter' AT ALL, appropriate or NOT. Which some now conclude IS BECAUSE you ACTUALLY have absolutely NONE, AT ALL.

We will just HAVE TO WAIT, to SEE.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:28 pm

I will suggest to you that EVERY question can be answered just by using 'that thing' between the ears. I would also suggest that ONLY by and through 'that thing' between the ears questions can be answered, and the Fact that 'you' have STILL NOT YET provided an answer to the ACTUAL question asked could be inferred as that 'that thing' between those ears is NOT IN USE, or is just NOT BEING USED here anyway.
Agent Smith wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:28 pm As for the counter, once you dabble in philosophy for the amount of time I have (the last 5 years in earnest, ups and downs parta the landscape) you know there's always, at a minimum, 2 sides ta a story.

Also, just because there MIGHT be 'a counter' that does NOT necessarily mean that 'the counter' is 'appropriate' AT ALL. Which is what you ACTUALLY CLAIMED here to be true. BUT, although you CLAIMED that there was an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM that so-called 'time travel' IS POSSIBLE, you STILL have NOT YET provide absolutely ANY 'counter' AT ALL, appropriate or NOT. Which some now conclude IS BECAUSE you ACTUALLY have absolutely NONE, AT ALL.

You've missed the point mon ami although I must admit, you yourself have made some excellent observations in the past few posts of yers.

Your view on time travel is consistent with our episteme as far as I can tell but do be careful as to its content. What's more, my claim is perfectly at home in your world.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:23 am

You've missed the point mon ami although I must admit, you yourself have made some excellent observations in the past few posts of yers.
What is 'the point' that I have MISSED here?
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:23 am Your view on time travel is consistent with our episteme as far as I can tell but do be careful as to its content.
Who is in this 'our' here?

If so-called 'time travel' IS POSSIBLE, then WHAT could be an 'appropriate counter', which you referred to earlier on here?

And, what is 'it' that you tell me to be careful of the contents of, EXACTLY?
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:23 am What's more, my claim is perfectly at home in your world.
CLAIMING that THERE IS an 'appropriate counter' for 'my move', but NEVER providing ABSOLUTELY ANY 'counter' AT ALL, appropriate or NOT, is NOT what I would call 'perfectly at home in my world'.

In 'My world', one does NOT claim some 'thing' WITHOUT FIRST HAVING ACTUAL PROOF, and, IF one does claims some 'thing', then they back up and support 'that claim' WITH the ACTUAL PROOF when ASKED for 'it'.

Also, what was 'my move' anyway, EXACTLY?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:50 am

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:23 am Your view on time travel is consistent with our episteme as far as I can tell but do be careful as to its content.

If so-called 'time travel' IS POSSIBLE, then WHAT could be an 'appropriate counter', which you referred to earlier on here?

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:23 am What's more, my claim is perfectly at home in your world.
CLAIMING that THERE IS an 'appropriate counter' for 'my move', but NEVER providing ABSOLUTELY ANY 'counter' AT ALL, appropriate or NOT, is NOT what I would call 'perfectly at home in my world'.

In 'My world', one does NOT claim some 'thing' WITHOUT FIRST HAVING ACTUAL PROOF, and, IF one does claims some 'thing', then they back up and support 'that claim' WITH the ACTUAL PROOF when ASKED for 'it'.

We're wasting our time, mon ami. Let's actually discuss the OP.

1 = 0

I'm interested in knowing how that's the case. Do you have any idea how?

As for time travel and the whole conversation we had, I'm ok with time travel's possible. The metaphysics of it is not at all clear, but Einstein, the guy who's party this is, was a genius par excellence and me, que sais-je?.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

a + 0 = a

Take it from there.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 am

I make a CLAIM in response to your, inferred, False, Wrong, AND Incorrect CLAIM, you then CLAIM that there EXISTS an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM, and then WANT and EXPECT me to LEAVE what you lastly CLAIMED and just MOVE ON.

And to make this even MORE RIDICULOUS you now CLAIM that 'we' are 'wasting our time'.

I now suggest you NEVER make another CLAIM, especially one as significant as CLAIMING that there IS an 'appropriate COUNTER' to "another", and then just 'TRYING TO' RUN AWAY and/or HIDE.

Before we MOVE ON, do you STILL want to CLAIM that there ACTUALLY EXISTS a so-called 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM?

IF, and WHEN, you ANSWER this QUESTION, appropriately, then I WILL TELL you HOW and WHY 1 does NOT equal 0.

1 = 0

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 am As for time travel and the whole conversation we had, I'm ok with time travel's possible.
So, you ACTUALLY DO WANT to come back to what you just CLAIMED we were 'wasting our time' ON.
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 am The metaphysics of it is not at all clear, but Einstein, the guy who's party this is, was a genius par excellence and me, que sais-je?.
What does the word 'metaphysics' here mean or refer to you, EXACTLY? And,

WHY do you write some words, here, NOT in the 'english language'?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:02 pm

I make a CLAIM in response to your, inferred, False, Wrong, AND Incorrect CLAIM, you then CLAIM that there EXISTS an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM, and then WANT and EXPECT me to LEAVE what you lastly CLAIMED and just MOVE ON.

And to make this even MORE RIDICULOUS you now CLAIM that 'we' are 'wasting our time'.

I now suggest you NEVER make another CLAIM, especially one as significant as CLAIMING that there IS an 'appropriate COUNTER' to "another", and then just 'TRYING TO' RUN AWAY and/or HIDE.

Before we MOVE ON, do you STILL want to CLAIM that there ACTUALLY EXISTS a so-called 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM?

IF, and WHEN, you ANSWER this QUESTION, appropriately, then I WILL TELL you HOW and WHY 1 does NOT equal 0.

1 = 0

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 am As for time travel and the whole conversation we had, I'm ok with time travel's possible.
So, you ACTUALLY DO WANT to come back to what you just CLAIMED we were 'wasting our time' ON.
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:05 am The metaphysics of it is not at all clear, but Einstein, the guy who's party this is, was a genius par excellence and me, que sais-je?.

You're getting carried away by incidentals mon ami. Can we take a few steps backwards, to the point before I said "I wish time travel were possible." In other words, let's discuss 1 = 0. I'm all ears. :mrgreen:

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:17 pm

1 = 0

You're getting carried away by incidentals mon ami. Can we take a few steps backwards, to the point before I said "I wish time travel were possible." In other words, let's discuss 1 = 0. I'm all ears. :mrgreen:
DID 'you' or DID NOT 'you' READ the WORDS I WROTE, WHEN I SAID;

If you DID NOT, then now you HAVE, hopefully.

But if you DID READ THOSE WORDS, previously, then WHY SAY and WRITE here;
let's discuss 1 = 0. I'm all ears

I FOREWARNED you, EARLIER, VERY CLEARLY, in very clearly written words, THAT I WILL TELL you HOW and WHY 1 does NOT equal 0

IF, and WHEN you HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED the PRECEDING QUESTION, APPROPRIATELY.

Is it like I REALLY DO KNOW what IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN? Or, do these people REALLY NOT READ the WORDS that I ACTUALLY SAY and WRITE here?

Or, is there some 'thing' ELSE going on here?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:41 pm

1 = 0

I FOREWARNED you, EARLIER, VERY CLEARLY, in very clearly written words, THAT I WILL TELL you HOW and WHY 1 does NOT equal 0

Is it like I REALLY DO KNOW what IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN? Or, do these people REALLY NOT READ the WORDS that I ACTUALLY SAY and WRITE here?

First of all, I need to apologize to you. I'm not a good reader, so you might come to the wrong conclusions from my responses that'll, to you, seem bizarre. If you're actually keepin' track of the convo, you should be able to find something that'll clear things up for ya.

An intriguing remark there, as regards the 1 = 0 claim the OP made. We're on the same page thus. Gracias for being so persistent with me, I'm a poor thinker.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm

First of all, I need to apologize to you. I'm not a good reader, so you might come to the wrong conclusions from my responses that'll, to you, seem bizarre.
you CAN 'apologize', or even PRETEND TO 'apologize', AS MUCH as you like and for AS LONG as you like. BUT, while in your so-called "apology" you are then going to MAKE ANOTHER CLAIM, then I suggest you are ABLE TO back up and support 'this ONE', 'this TIME.

Now, if you are going to MAKE the Truly ABSURD CLAIM that 'I' might have 'come to the wrong conclusions' BECAUSE 'you' are NOT a 'good reader', then what ACTUAL PROOF do you HAVE that 'I might have come to ANY wrong conclusion here, from your responses'?
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm If you're actually keepin' track of the convo, you should be able to find something that'll clear things up for ya.
BUT, from MY PERSPECTIVE, I have NOT got LOST ANYWHERE. That is; ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is 'muddied' here, which would NEED 'clearing up', well to me anyway, and I have ALSO 'kept track' ALL of the way here.

Is there ANY 'thing' in what I have SAID and WRITTEN here to make you ASSUME or BELIEVE that I NOT 'actually been keeping track of 'the conversation' here'?

If yes, THEN INFORM 'us' ALL here now.

This is what I have OBSERVED, from MY PERSPECTIVE,

you MADE a CLAIM, which WAS INFERRED, and since you have NOT BACKED DOWN from THAT CLAIM NOR CLAIMED that 'that' was NOT IMPLIED, YOUR CLAIM STANDS.

I COUNTERED THAT CLAIM, APPROPRIATELY.

you THEN CLAIMED that there EXISTS an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM. you, STILL, have NOT PROVIDED ANY PROOF for YOUR CLAIM, NOR have you ANSWERED WHETHER, you STILL want to CLAIM that there ACTUALLY EXISTS a so-called 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM?

We are STILL WAITING for YOUR ANSWER here.

you have also MADE OTHER CLAIMS, which I have ALSO QUESTIONED you ABOUT, and which we are STILL WAITING for you TO ANSWER.

IF you were ACTUALLY keeping track of THIS DISCUSSION, then you WOULD ALREADY KNOW what HAS HAPPENED and OCCURRED, ALSO.
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm An intriguing remark there, as regards the 1 = 0 claim the OP made. We're on the same page thus. Gracias for being so persistent with me, I'm a poor thinker.
If you SAY SO.

But "others" are just NOTICING and SEEING ANOTHER ATTEMPT at 'trying' NOT TO ANSWER the QUESTION/S that have been posed, and ASKED, TO you, and thus NOTICING even FURTHER ATTEMPTS to just KEEP MAKING CLAIMS, but then 'TRYING TO' RUN AWAY and HIDE when QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED OVER 'those CLAIMS'.

BUT, this is ONLY what 'artificial intelligence', and/or one's WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF, CAN DO.

For example, 'you' CLAIM, 'An intriguing remark there, as regards the 1 = 0 claim the opening post made'.

Besides that CLAIM and statement not making ANY real sense, I WILL now CHALLENGE 'you' to INFORM 'us' of 'what', EXACTLY, was THE 'intriguing remark there', and to INFORM 'us' of HOW, EXACTLY, 'that remark' was IN REGARDS to the 1 = 0 claim, IN the opening post.

Oh, and while 'you' are at 'it' here, ALSO INFORM 'us' of 'what', EXACTLY, IS THE CLAIM, IN the opening post, which 'you' are REFERRING TO here.

Now, ONCE AGAIN, we WILL WAIT, to SEE, if you do PROVIDE ANSWERS, and PROOF, or just 'TRY TO' RUN AWAY and HIDE AGAIN. Just like 'artificial intelligence' or one WITHOUT PROOF can ONLY, REALLY, DO.

So, AGAIN, we WAIT, to SEE.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:37 pm

First of all, I need to apologize to you. I'm not a good reader, so you might come to the wrong conclusions from my responses that'll, to you, seem bizarre.
you CAN 'apologize', or even PRETEND TO 'apologize', AS MUCH as you like and for AS LONG as you like. BUT, while in your so-called "apology" you are then going to MAKE ANOTHER CLAIM, then I suggest you are ABLE TO back up and support 'this ONE', 'this TIME.

Now, if you are going to MAKE the Truly ABSURD CLAIM that 'I' might have 'come to the wrong conclusions' BECAUSE 'you' are NOT a 'good reader', then what ACTUAL PROOF do you HAVE that 'I might have come to ANY wrong conclusion here, from your responses'?
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm If you're actually keepin' track of the convo, you should be able to find something that'll clear things up for ya.
BUT, from MY PERSPECTIVE, I have NOT got LOST ANYWHERE. That is; ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is 'muddied' here, which would NEED 'clearing up', well to me anyway, and I have ALSO 'kept track' ALL of the way here.

Is there ANY 'thing' in what I have SAID and WRITTEN here to make you ASSUME or BELIEVE that I NOT 'actually been keeping track of 'the conversation' here'?

you MADE a CLAIM, which WAS INFERRED, and since you have NOT BACKED DOWN from THAT CLAIM NOR CLAIMED that 'that' was NOT IMPLIED, YOUR CLAIM STANDS.

you THEN CLAIMED that there EXISTS an 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM. you, STILL, have NOT PROVIDED ANY PROOF for YOUR CLAIM, NOR have you ANSWERED WHETHER, you STILL want to CLAIM that there ACTUALLY EXISTS a so-called 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM?

you have also MADE OTHER CLAIMS, which I have ALSO QUESTIONED you ABOUT, and which we are STILL WAITING for you TO ANSWER.

IF you were ACTUALLY keeping track of THIS DISCUSSION, then you WOULD ALREADY KNOW what HAS HAPPENED and OCCURRED, ALSO.
Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 2:04 pm An intriguing remark there, as regards the 1 = 0 claim the OP made. We're on the same page thus. Gracias for being so persistent with me, I'm a poor thinker.
If you SAY SO.

But "others" are just NOTICING and SEEING ANOTHER ATTEMPT at 'trying' NOT TO ANSWER the QUESTION/S that have been posed, and ASKED, TO you, and thus NOTICING even FURTHER ATTEMPTS to just KEEP MAKING CLAIMS, but then 'TRYING TO' RUN AWAY and HIDE when QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED OVER 'those CLAIMS'.

BUT, this is ONLY what 'artificial intelligence', and/or one's WITHOUT ACTUAL PROOF, CAN DO.

For example, 'you' CLAIM, 'An intriguing remark there, as regards the 1 = 0 claim the opening post made'.

Besides that CLAIM and statement not making ANY real sense, I WILL now CHALLENGE 'you' to INFORM 'us' of 'what', EXACTLY, was THE 'intriguing remark there', and to INFORM 'us' of HOW, EXACTLY, 'that remark' was IN REGARDS to the 1 = 0 claim, IN the opening post.

Oh, and while 'you' are at 'it' here, ALSO INFORM 'us' of 'what', EXACTLY, IS THE CLAIM, IN the opening post, which 'you' are REFERRING TO here.

Now, ONCE AGAIN, we WILL WAIT, to SEE, if you do PROVIDE ANSWERS, and PROOF, or just 'TRY TO' RUN AWAY and HIDE AGAIN. Just like 'artificial intelligence' or one WITHOUT PROOF can ONLY, REALLY, DO.

1 = 0

How?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:29 pm

If you SAY SO.

1 = 0

How?
you ARE Right, you REALLY ARE NOT a 'good reader' AT ALL.

I have already informed you that I will tell you how and why 1 does NOT equal 0, IF, and WHEN, you answer the question that I asked you, appropriately.

If you were actually keeping track of the discussion, then you would already know this.

By the way, the appropriate answer will EITHER be a 'yes' or a 'no' response. Do you NEED anymore HELP here?

We now, AGAIN, WAIT, to SEE what transpires.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:14 am

If you SAY SO.

1 = 0

How?

I have already informed you that I will tell you how and why 1 does NOT equal 0, IF, and WHEN, you answer the question that I asked you, appropriately.

If you were actually keeping track of the discussion, then you would already know this.

By the way, the appropriate answer will EITHER be a 'yes' or a 'no' response. Do you NEED anymore HELP here?

😁

Did I not already inform you that time travel's possible is a perfectly sensible stand to take? Yes! Nothing else need be said.

Now tell me what you think of 1 = 0?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:33 am
Age wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:14 am

1 = 0

How?

😁

Did I not already inform you that time travel's possible is a perfectly sensible stand to take?
NOT in 'those words'.

What you ACTUALLY SAID WAS;
'I'm ok with time travel's possible.'
Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:33 am Yes! Nothing else need be said.
BUT MY QUESTION did NOT involve what you responded above here.

In case you have FORGOTTEN, my question WAS and STILL IS;

Do you STILL want to CLAIM that there ACTUALLY EXISTS a so-called 'appropriate counter' to MY CLAIM?

We, AGAIN, AWAIT, to SEE, your ANSWER.
Agent Smith wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:33 am Now tell me what you think of 1 = 0?
'This' seems rather DEMANDING, and especially in light of how long it has taken 'you' to inform 'us' of what 'you' think to the above question.

By the way I have ALREADY told you what I think of '1 = 0'.