Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:07 am
Age wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:02 am
Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:07 am
Only attofishpi can say, but something along those lines I think, judging from the things I've read from him.
GREAT POINT 'you' make here "atla", 'you' and 'me' have absolutely NO IDEA AT ALL what "attofishpi's" 'godlike being' is EXACTLY, that is; UNTIL "attofishpi" INFORMS 'us'. So, UNTIL THEN there is NO use in me even trying to answer your QUESTION here.
In that case you will still have absolutely NO IDEA AT ALL, even after he informed you.
Are you absolutely SURE here?
Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:07 am No I won't clarify.
But I NEVER wanted you to CLARIFY absolutely ANY 'thing' here.

you appear here to ALREADY BELIEVE that I could NOT do some 'thing' that I KNOW I can FOR SURE.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:18 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:06 am Ya, I was wondering if you were going to find this thing they did, 2015 I think - I searched earlier.

At the time I had taken the "FOOLISH" bar to a BBQ with some friends, and they all flipped out, but my main trippy friend said that he had seen some snickers with different writing.

The opposite to FAITH - DOUBT - always has to be there. DO_U_BT (BT my initials :wink: )
Every time I was at the shops, I never ever found a single 1 snickers bar without just "SNICKERS" on it, and over the months my friends were the same...so considering I got the one "FOOLISH" after foolishly again crossing the line that God\sage had set just a few weeks earlier - ya very fucking slim odds.
Not slim odds, these are just temporary promotions. What would you have thought if you had gotten HATER instead of FOOLISH?

If it had HATER on it!? - that's my point - I was being opposite to a sage, I was a fool for crossing the line yet again - and again had to do my 3 month stint in hell.

Not slim odds!!? What part of neither me or my friends NEVER found a single snicker bar with anything other than the normal writing (apart from my very trippy friend)

I've posted that image on the forum many times, nobody has come up with that they have seen these chocolate bars with other writing.

Extremely slim bloody slim odds that I get "FOOLISH" - I indeed was a fool.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:24 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:06 am Ya, I was wondering if you were going to find this thing they did, 2015 I think - I searched earlier.

At the time I had taken the "FOOLISH" bar to a BBQ with some friends, and they all flipped out, but my main trippy friend said that he had seen some snickers with different writing.

The opposite to FAITH - DOUBT - always has to be there. DO_U_BT (BT my initials :wink: )
Every time I was at the shops, I never ever found a single 1 snickers bar without just "SNICKERS" on it, and over the months my friends were the same...so considering I got the one "FOOLISH" after foolishly again crossing the line that God\sage had set just a few weeks earlier - ya very fucking slim odds.
Not slim odds, these are just temporary promotions. What would you have thought if you had gotten HATER instead of FOOLISH?

If it had HATER on it!? - that's my point - I was being opposite to a sage, I was a fool for crossing the line yet again - and again had to do my 3 month stint in hell.

Not slim odds!!? What part of neither me or my friends NEVER found a single snicker bar with anything other than the normal writing (apart from my very trippy friend)

I've posted that image on the forum many times, nobody has come up with that they have seen these chocolate bars with other writing.

Dude
https://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a ... nger-bars/

The "FOOLISH" one seems to be from another promotion, do I have to dig it up?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:34 am

Dude

I think you are missing the point - neither me nor my friends EVER saw any snickers bar without "SNICKERS" written on them. (of course beyond mine)
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:40 am

Dude

I think you are missing the point - neither me nor my friends EVER saw any snickers bar without "SNICKERS" written on them. (of course beyond mine)
Probably because these are teem-po-raa-ryyyyyy promotions?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:45 am
Dude

...just to be clear, how many snicker bars with one of these wacky labels did you come across?

Anyone else reading - Did you guys come across any of these delicious chocolate bars with anything other than "SNICKERS" or possibly 'marathon', if they still call them that in the UK?
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:51 pm

...just to be clear, how many snicker bars with one of these wacky labels did you come across?

Anyone else reading - Did you guys come across any of these delicious chocolate bars with anything other than "SNICKERS" or possibly 'marathon', if they still call them that in the UK?
I don't remember if I did or didn't. Looks like we had such a promotion in my country (not the UK) in 2018, but not since.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:27 am

I don't remember if I did or didn't. Looks like we had such a promotion in my country (not the UK) in 2018, but not since.
So we can at least agree to my statement that it was extremely slim odds that I happened upon one, especially the one FOOLISH? :D

(where I had previously crossed the line set by my SAGE: an extremely WISE person)
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:32 am

So we can at least agree to my statement that it was extremely slim odds that I happened upon one, especially the one FOOLISH? :D

(where I had previously crossed the line set by my SAGE: an extremely WISE person)
No we can't, you found one when the promotion was running, and since then you couldn't have found another one. So the chances weren't slim.

You should try to destroy this SAGE in your head, unless of course you don't want to.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:59 am

No we can't, you found one when the promotion was running, and since then you couldn't have found another one. So the chances weren't slim.
I see logic is not your forte.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:03 am
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:59 am

Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:03 am I see logic is not your forte.
I don't know what else to tell you. Have you seen the movie "A beautiful mind"?

Of course psychosis often seems to be much more horrific to endure, than how it is portrayed in the movie, your case for example. But what seems to be fairly well-portrayed is how people in psychosis start to see all these strange coincidences, strange connections, with hidden meaning. And then keep ruminating over them, it's constantly spinning in their minds.

Someone with psychosis may found something as completely ordinary as a Snickers bar with "Foolish" written on it, and then the strong suggestion comes that this is because he was behaving foolishly in front of the SAGE.

But there may be a lot of other words too that could have been written on the Snickers bar, where your mind could have made a connection to the SAGE. Besides there is no actual SAGE at all, other than some rogue personality fragment in your own head.

Post by Age »

This so-called 'extremely wise person' lives within or outside of 'that' body or head "attofishpi"?

If 'that person' is outside, then where is 'it' so we can speak to 'it'?

But if 'it' is within that body or head what makes 'you' think or BELIEVE that 'it' is so-called 'extremely wise'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:35 am

This so-called 'extremely wise person' lives within or outside of 'that' body or head "attofishpi"?
Age, if he lived inside my head, that would make me a sage! (I'm getting there :) )

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:35 amIf 'that person' is outside, then where is 'it' so we can speak to 'it'?
Please refer to an "extremely wise person" in the correct pronoun, in this case 'he'.

He told me a few years ago he lives in a penthouse in California. He wants to buy me a beer. He introduced himself to me from the aether in Nov 2005 when I quizzed this energy surge that kept awaking me as to whether 'it' was God - the reply "I am a sage."

I did not know what a sage was apart from a herb, I considered looking it up in my dictionary when the sage (operating via the God system - the system he can communicate via) - he tapped me heavily three times on my right knee - as in 'right' do that.

I asked him some questions that night - particularly about this thread topic, the sage confirmed we are reborn into the family we deserve.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:03 am I see logic is not your forte.
I don't know what else to tell you. Have you seen the movie "A beautiful mind"?

Of course psychosis often seems to be much more horrific to endure, than how it is portrayed in the movie, your case for example. But what seems to be fairly well-portrayed is how people in psychosis start to see all these strange coincidences, strange connections, with hidden meaning. And then keep ruminating over them, it's constantly spinning in their minds.
But noticing and seeing connections and hidden meanings does NOT necessarily have to relate to 'psychosis' AT ALL However the 'ruminating' if ANY thing may well be NOT the healthiest to do AT ALL, and also be the result is some kind of NOT perfect or NOT healthy thinking.
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am Someone with psychosis may found something as completely ordinary as a Snickers bar with "Foolish" written on it, and then the strong suggestion comes that this is because he was behaving foolishly in front of the SAGE.
And, someone with 'psychosis' may well think or BELIEVE that 'they' have the ability to diagnose someone "else" with 'psychosis'.
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am But there may be a lot of other words too that could have been written on the Snickers bar, where your mind could have made a connection to the SAGE. Besides there is no actual SAGE at all, other than some rogue personality fragment in your own head.
BELIEVING, without ANY ACTUAL PROOF, that there IS ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY NO 'SAGE' ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE NOR EVER could also be ANOTHER example of fragment thinking, and/or just ANOTHER form of 'psychosis', itself.

We will just have to WAIT, to SEE