Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Reincarnation

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:03 am I see logic is not your forte.
I don't know what else to tell you. Have you seen the movie "A beautiful mind"?

Of course psychosis often seems to be much more horrific to endure, than how it is portrayed in the movie, your case for example. But what seems to be fairly well-portrayed is how people in psychosis start to see all these strange coincidences, strange connections, with hidden meaning. And then keep ruminating over them, it's constantly spinning in their minds.
But noticing and seeing connections and hidden meanings does NOT necessarily have to relate to 'psychosis' AT ALL However the 'ruminating' if ANY thing may well be NOT the healthiest to do AT ALL, and also be the result is some kind of NOT perfect or NOT healthy thinking.
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am Someone with psychosis may found something as completely ordinary as a Snickers bar with "Foolish" written on it, and then the strong suggestion comes that this is because he was behaving foolishly in front of the SAGE.
And, someone with 'psychosis' may well think or BELIEVE that 'they' have the ability to diagnose someone "else" with 'psychosis'.
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:25 am But there may be a lot of other words too that could have been written on the Snickers bar, where your mind could have made a connection to the SAGE. Besides there is no actual SAGE at all, other than some rogue personality fragment in your own head.
BELIEVING, without ANY ACTUAL PROOF, that there IS ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY NO 'SAGE' ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE NOR EVER could also be ANOTHER example of fragment thinking, and/or just ANOTHER form of 'psychosis', itself.

We will just have to WAIT, to SEE
Ah c'mon Age!! Atla read it in a book - he knows me better that I know me! LMFAO.

Oh yes, and he watched that film "A beautiful mind" - ITS ALL TEXTBOOK STUFF :mrgreen:
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am
Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:35 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:32 am

So we can at least agree to my statement that it was extremely slim odds that I happened upon one, especially the one FOOLISH? :D

(where I had previously crossed the line set by my SAGE: an extremely WISE person)
This so-called 'extremely wise person' lives within or outside of 'that' body or head "attofishpi"?
Age, if he lived inside my head, that would make me a sage! (I'm getting there :) )

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:35 amIf 'that person' is outside, then where is 'it' so we can speak to 'it'?
Please refer to an "extremely wise person" in the correct pronoun, in this case 'he'.

He told me a few years ago he lives in a penthouse in California. He wants to buy me a beer. He introduced himself to me from the aether in Nov 2005 when I quizzed this energy surge that kept awaking me as to whether 'it' was God - the reply "I am a sage."

I did not know what a sage was apart from a herb, I considered looking it up in my dictionary when the sage (operating via the God system - the system he can communicate via) - he tapped me heavily three times on my right knee - as in 'right' do that.

I asked him some questions that night - particularly about this thread topic, the sage confirmed we are reborn into the family we deserve.
Is God and the Sage the same entity or two entities?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:03 am

This so-called 'extremely wise person' lives within or outside of 'that' body or head "attofishpi"?
Age, if he lived inside my head, that would make me a sage! (I'm getting there :) )

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:35 amIf 'that person' is outside, then where is 'it' so we can speak to 'it'?
Please refer to an "extremely wise person" in the correct pronoun, in this case 'he'.

He told me a few years ago he lives in a penthouse in California. He wants to buy me a beer. He introduced himself to me from the aether in Nov 2005 when I quizzed this energy surge that kept awaking me as to whether 'it' was God - the reply "I am a sage."

I did not know what a sage was apart from a herb, I considered looking it up in my dictionary when the sage (operating via the God system - the system he can communicate via) - he tapped me heavily three times on my right knee - as in 'right' do that.

I asked him some questions that night - particularly about this thread topic, the sage confirmed we are reborn into the family we deserve.
Let me point out again - sage = person. God = all perceivable reality.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:32 am

So we can at least agree to my statement that it was extremely slim odds that I happened upon one, especially the one FOOLISH? :D

(where I had previously crossed the line set by my SAGE: an extremely WISE person)

HOW would I KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, until I have been introduced to 'it'?
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am He told me a few years ago he lives in a penthouse in California.
'it' told you this HOW, EXACTLY?

For example, through the telephone, through telegram, through the television, through teleportation, or through some other form of telecommunication?
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am He wants to buy me a beer.
Now WHY would an allegedly and supposed ' extremely wise person' want to buy ANY one a beer, let alone 'you', "attofishpi"?
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am He introduced himself to me from the aether in Nov 2005 when I quizzed this energy surge that kept awaking me as to whether 'it' was God - the reply "I am a sage."
So, the 'energy suge', which keeps awakening 'you' is a 'sage' and NOT God, Itself. Could it be possible that the 'energy surge', which keeps waking up ALL living things everyday just be 'Life' or 'Nature', Itself, and NOT some so-called male gendered 'extremely wise person', who supposedly wants to shout beers?
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am I did not know what a sage was apart from a herb, I considered looking it up in my dictionary when the sage (operating via the God system - the system he can communicate via) - he tapped me heavily three times on my right knee - as in 'right' do that.
So 'you', an older human being who grew up in a society and culture where the 'english language' is and was used and where 'the meanings' of the words in that language is TAUGHT and thus KNOWN to be in dictionaries, 'you' STILL NEEDED some OTHER 'thing' to GUIDE 'you' to JUST LOOK IN a dictionary, even though, at the time, 'you' were CONSIDERING LOOKING UP a word IN a dictionary, right?

If yes, then how long would have you sat there BEFORE you went and DID something else if there were NOT those three heavy taps on the right knee of that body?
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 am I asked him some questions that night - particularly about this thread topic, the sage confirmed we are reborn into the family we deserve.
Okay. Now, AGAIN, if this 'confirmation' was NOT 'confirmed to you' through 'that body nor head' ALONE, then HOW, EXACTLY, did you RECIEVE this 'information'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:14 am

Age, seriously this is why I can't be bothered with you. I mean Atla struggles with basic logic but c'mon, get a dictionary out and look up sage (apart from a herb, what else is "it"?)
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:10 am

Are there more?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:17 am
Are there more?
More what? Annoying questions?

Apparently there are less than 1000 sages on this very planet.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:20 am

Are there more?

Apart from God and the sage/sages, are there other entities you've come to know, that others can't perceive?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:26 am
Are there more?

Apart from God and the sage/sages, are there other entities you've come to know, that others can't perceive?
You are perceiving God right now also. But, no. (Is this a line of questioning in one of your textbooks? :mrgreen: )
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:33 am

You are perceiving God right now also. But, no. (Is this a line of questioning in one of your textbooks? :mrgreen: )
Sorry but all I'm perceiving is the world, and no entity seems to be messing with it. I guess I'm not a chosen one.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:39 am
Sorry but all I'm perceiving is the world, and no entity seems to be messing with it. I guess I'm not a chosen one.
The only thing you should be apologising for is underestimating me. :D

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:17 am
Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:14 am

Age, seriously this is why I can't be bothered with you. I mean Atla struggles with basic logic but c'mon, get a dictionary out and look up sage (apart from a herb, what else is "it"?)
If you do NOT CLARIFY your CLAIMS here, 5hen you are just making "atla's" observations and diagnose MORE TRUE
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:51 am

I didn't, I saw from the start that you had delusions of grandeur. That's also bog-standard btw.

Post by Age »

Are there more?

WHERE do you obtain 'information' like this FROM, EXACTLY?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:51 am
I didn't, I saw from the start that you had delusions of grandeur. That's also bog-standard btw.
Well, finally you may have hit an ACTUAL delusion of mine!!...I am not aware of it...what have you read that suggests as such?

I certainly see myself as particularly unique, is that grandeur?