Screw Religion

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Screw Religion

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:17 amBut you'll go on sharing understandings, I would guess. You'll go on telling us what to undertand and what are wrong understandings. I wonder why you do that? If you feel into emotions, what do you find? What's the motivation?
Ask any philosopher the same questions.

There's only questions for the philosopher. If there were any answers to these questions, then the questions would stop, then all philosophers would become mute and maybe join the rest of nature in it's silent not-knowing.

What do I know except what I think I know, except as an idea, what is an idea? ....dont ask me.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:53 am Screw could mean many things...
Sure, as can bullshit another word you chose. So, you weren't angry, then?
There's no need to turn what is ultimately unknowable, this awe of being alive into some kind of religion which then claims to know what it cannot know. That's screwed up.
What can possibly be screwed up in the oneness? Are you seeing a problem in the way things are?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 am Ask any philosopher the same questions.
I might well ask the same question of any philosopher who says
The only understanding of ones reality is that there is nothing to understand about it.
while continuously sharing their understandings and criticizing other understandings.
There's only questions for the philosopher.
I am pretty sure many of them, right or wrong, think they have answers, as you do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:04 pm What can possibly be screwed up in the oneness?
Religion is possible to be screwed up in the oneness.

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:04 pmAre you seeing a problem in the way things are?
If there is a problem in the way things are then that would be the way things are.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:58 am Ask any philosopher the same questions.
The only understanding of ones reality is that there is nothing to understand about it.
while continuously sharing their understandings and criticizing other understandings.
I am pretty sure many of them, right or wrong, think they have answers, as you do.
Yes, there are answers, but only because there are questions, otherwise questions in and of themselves would be totally meaningless, I mean imagine a question that never had an answer...therefore, every answer must already exist in the one who questions.
Figure out exactly who or what is this ''one'' that questions, and the answer should immediately pop into existence at the exact same instance of recognition.

This is just basic common sense.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:07 pm while continuously sharing their understandings and criticizing other understandings.
God is not religious. Jesus is not religious. Humans are not religious...why? because any 'thing' known, can only be known as a perceived concept, aka a word.... and words know nothing. Knowledge is an illusion. Knowledge can only point to the illusory nature of reality.

Think about that for a minute. The very act of perceiving means you cannot be the perceiver or the perceived. In reality there is only perception. The perceiver and the perceived are conceptual, the fact of perceiving is actual. The Absolute is the birthplace of perceiving. It makes perception possible.

Mountains, plants, trees, bees, dogs and cats are not religious either. No known 'thing' is religious. Reality cannot experience itself as a 'thing' aka an object in any way shape or form...although words do apparently take on the shapes and forms of themselves.

Isn't that the most terrifyingly frightfully awful truth of the matter. :roll: It's no wonder the sense of identities have these phantom dark nights of the soul. What an absolute farcical carry one, all for nothing.

Seriously, you humans ought to pull yourself together, this separation obsession will be the death of you.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 pm Religion is possible to be screwed up in the oneness.
So, there's a problem and you want to change that part of the oneness. And now it is only possible religion is screwed up?

If there is a problem in the way things are then that would be the way things are.
Would? is there or not?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:06 pm God is not religious. Jesus is not religious. Humans are not religious...why? because any 'thing' known, can only be known as a perceived concept, aka a word.... and words know nothing. Knowledge is an illusion. Knowledge can only point to the illusory nature of reality.
You give small lectures that are remarkably the same about what reality, telling us what reality is AND that knowledge is an illusion.
Think about that for a minute. The very act of perceiving means you cannot be the perceiver or the perceived. In reality there is only perception. The perceiver and the perceived are conceptual, the fact of perceiving is actual. The Absolute is the birthplace of perceiving. It makes perception possible.
More knowledge, more words to convey understanding.
Mountains, plants, trees, bees, dogs and cats are not religious either. No known 'thing' is religious. Reality cannot experience itself as a 'thing' aka an object in any way shape or form...although words do apparently take on the shapes and forms of themselves.
And more of the same.
Isn't that the most terrifyingly frightfully awful truth of the matter. :roll: It's no wonder the sense of identities have these phantom dark nights of the soul. What an absolute farcical carry one, all for nothing.
Seriously, you humans ought to pull yourself together, this separation obsession will be the death of you.
Shit, two months ago humans ran to your aid when you were shit on by someone, a more minor transition than death. Humans you talked down to and now do again.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:45 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:07 pm
Yes, there are answers, but only because there are questions, otherwise questions in and of themselves would be totally meaningless, I mean imagine a question that never had an answer...therefore, every answer must already exist in the one who questions.
Figure out exactly who or what is this ''one'' that questions, and the answer should immediately pop into existence at the exact same instance of recognition.

evading...flitting...'being profound'...conveying understanding...what's so attractive about telling others what the true knowledge is? Because it's got a real culty guru feel. Do as I say, but not as I do. You can't know...here's what there is to know and so on
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:42 am A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 (ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.

The chances of 'you' ever being born is between 200 and 500 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXglMIuF0XI
YOU/RE ALIVE!
Is this you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:45 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:42 am A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 (ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.

YOU/RE ALIVE!
Is this you?
This is it…yes.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:45 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:07 pm I might well ask the same question of any philosopher who says

evading...flitting...'being profound'...conveying understanding...what's so attractive about telling others what the true knowledge is? Because it's got a real culty guru feel. Do as I say, but not as I do. You can't know...here's what there is to know and so on
I don’t know anything about what is true.

I’m just imagining that I do.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:37 pm

YOU/RE ALIVE!
Is this you?
This is it…yes.
Crazy incoherent. it figures
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:24 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:37 pm

Is this you?
This is it…yes.
Crazy incoherent. it figures
Then stop askin dont ask me crazy inco fucking herent questions then dick head.

Figure it all out for yourself moron. :shock:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

:D