Can you convince the logic of atheists in your spiritual explanations?

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: Can you convince the logic of atheists in your spiritual explanations?

Post by Agent Smith »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:34 am
Agent Smith wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:15 am

It's objectively meaningless. What it is 'to you' is irrelevant.
While I do regard objectivity highly, in this case I would like to make an exception. Most probably the OP's title (a question) resonates with me and not you because we're at different stages in our philosophical journeys.

By the way, what's objectivity?
Idiot. It doesn't mean anything. What is 'convince the logic' supposed to mean? The guy obviously has a very poor grasp of the English language, just as i would no doubt make an ass of myself if I tried to express myself in Indian on an Indian site.
You're absolutely right that the OP's grammar is a bit off, but read the OP - you should be able to get an idea of what he's trying to convey.

Furthermore, we're not computers! While I doubt it, some say we're better i.e. more intelligent.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:58 am
Agent Smith wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:31 am

While I do regard objectivity highly, in this case I would like to make an exception. Most probably the OP's title (a question) resonates with me and not you because we're at different stages in our philosophical journeys.

By the way, what's objectivity?
Idiot. It doesn't mean anything. What is 'convince the logic' supposed to mean? The guy obviously has a very poor grasp of the English language, just as i would no doubt make an ass of myself if I tried to express myself in Indian on an Indian site.
You're absolutely right that the OP's grammar is a bit off, but read the OP - you should be able to get an idea of what he's trying to convey.
People are endlessly self-deceptive :lol:
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:10 am
Agent Smith wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:58 am

People are endlessly self-deceptive :lol:
Yeah, I've experienced a lot of that (self-deception).