Should I have a fourth jab?

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Should I have a fourth jab?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:35 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:06 pm
Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:51 pm

It's ironic that the same people criticising me for my opinions on climate are promoting the anti-vax agenda. In each case, though, I base my opinions on the evidence as I understand it.

You're right about the various degrees of opinion, many of which I share, but none were in evidence on this thread.
You are using the political term 'anti-vaxxer' to describe anyone who points out anomalies and questions or queries ANYTHING to do with this 'vaccine'. I've never even looked at a single 'anti-vaxxer' website. I'm simply thinking critically and pointing out logical inconsistencies--something everyone should do (about everything).
I'm using the term anti-vaxxer to mean someone who is anti vaccine.
Where have I said that I'm anti-vaccine?
vegetariantaxidermy

Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:51 pm

It's ironic that the same people criticising me for my opinions on climate are promoting the anti-vax agenda. In each case, though, I base my opinions on the evidence as I understand it.

You're right about the various degrees of opinion, many of which I share, but none were in evidence on this thread.
You are using the political term 'anti-vaxxer' to describe anyone who points out anomalies and questions or queries ANYTHING to do with this 'vaccine'. I've never even looked at a single 'anti-vaxxer' website. I'm simply thinking critically and pointing out logical inconsistencies--something everyone should do (about everything).
What a about a vaccine that's not a vaccine that's 0% effective? :lol:
Maia

Post by Maia »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:18 pm

What a about a vaccine that's not a vaccine that's 0% effective? :lol:
I don't know of any such vaccine.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:02 pm
Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:48 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:43 am

Tell that to all the people who have small pox...
Why?
Because according to you 'no vaccine is 100%'? A bit thick aren't you?
Is the "vaccine" even 50%? Is it 20%?

Does it prevent transmission? Does it prevent multiple infections? Does it prevent death? Is it free of serious side-effects?

These are questions that deserve serious answers. The "just listen to 'the Science' " crowd is uninterested in any of them. They're only interested in trusting authority, regardless of facts.

Their "listen to Science" actually means, "Don't even doubt authority," and "Even science is totally irrelevant to me."
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:01 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:02 pm
Maia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:48 pm

Why?
Because according to you 'no vaccine is 100%'? A bit thick aren't you?
Is the "vaccine" even 50%? Is it 20%?

Does it prevent transmission? Does it prevent multiple infections? Does it prevent death? Is it free of serious side-effects?

These are questions that deserve serious answers. The "just listen to 'the Science' " crowd is uninterested in any of them. They're only interested in trusting authority, regardless of facts.

Their "listen to Science" actually means, "Don't even doubt authority," and "Even science is totally irrelevant to me."
Exactly. There is no way of finding out. That's not science. Science is about questioning and trying to disprove. I'm just not comfortable with all the unanswered questions. I also don't accept that the young should be forced to sacrifice themselves for the old.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:07 am Exactly. There is no way of finding out. That's not science. Science is about questioning and trying to disprove. I'm just not comfortable with all the unanswered questions. I also don't accept that the young should be forced to sacrifice themselves for the old.
Darn right.

I'm pro-science...REAL science, not "listen to Fauci" pseudo-science.

They told us these shots were "vaccinations," when they were only roughly the equivalent of speculative flu shots. A "vaccine" immunizes a person for a long period of time. These shots only ever were said to make symptoms less severe...not to vaccinate at all.

Then they told us we needed two, then boosters. They told us that all the vaccinations were safe...then that some were not, and we should stop taking them, and they would no longer be recognized...but they said you could mix the big two without danger...then that you couldn't, and it was dangerous or useless to do so...then that we might need an unspecified number of jabs...

And they played the same game with masks. Remember Nancy Pelosi parading through San Francisco hugging people, just to prove that Trump was "anti-Chinese," and then later showing up with a mask all the time...until she had to get her hair done, at which time she was roving around unmasked again...and then she was doing press conferences in a mask? Then they started telling us you had to "double mask"...

And they played the game with lockdowns. They told us, "It will be two weeks, just to 'flatten the curve.'" Then they kept extending it to years. Meanwhile, Gavin Newsome was having dinner parties at expensive restaurants, unmasked...

They're a bunch of liars. That much is really, really clear, if only from the fact that they say one thing, and call it "the Science," then change their minds, and call it "the Science" again, and then they don't even follow their own basic rules, whenever it suits them not to.

So much for their love of "the Science." :roll:

As for what they've done to kids, it's absolutely criminal. None of them were ever at risk in the first place. And they destroyed their educations, and imprisoned them for a couple of years. We're going to pay the price for their dishonesty for a long time, through the opportunities they deprived the kids of.

It's just sad.
Maia

Post by Maia »

It's like an anti-vaxxer echo-chamber in here.

The pandemic came to an end. It did so earlier in the UK than Europe. And, just by chance, the UK vaccine rollout came earlier than in Europe too.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Professor Dolores Cahill is an Irish molecular biologist and immunologist, who early spoke out against the official pandemic narrative, including lockdowns, the lying with statistics, forced mask use, and the experimental gene therapy being presented as vaccines.

As with almost every leading expert voicing similar concerns, Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs, and lost her teaching position. She has also been intensely censored by social media corporations, calling herself "the most censored citizen in Ireland".

“Anyone who’s over 70 who gets one of these mRNA vaccines will probably sadly die within about two to three years.    And I would say anyone who gets the mRNA injection, no matter what age you are, your life expectancy will be reduced to, you know, die if you’re in your thirties within five to ten years, and you probably will have allergy, neuro-cognitive issues, inflammation, and of course infertility is the major one”
Dolores Cahill (May 2021)

Cahill says that not only will recipients of modified RNA-vaccines start dying in great numbers, but that instead of being taken as a sign for caution, the deaths will be blamed on new and different types of coronaviruses, feeding into a deliberate program to create panic and hysteria.
Maia

Post by Maia »

reasonvemotion wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:29 am Professor Dolores Cahill is an Irish molecular biologist and immunologist, who early spoke out against the official pandemic narrative, including lockdowns, the lying with statistics, forced mask use, and the experimental gene therapy being presented as vaccines.

As with almost every leading expert voicing similar concerns, Cahill has suffered professional and personal retaliation. In her case Professor Cahill was forced to resign her position as vice chair of the Scientific Committee of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a partnership between the European Commission and the drugs industry to promote new drugs, and lost her teaching position. She has also been intensely censored by social media corporations, calling herself "the most censored citizen in Ireland".

“Anyone who’s over 70 who gets one of these mRNA vaccines will probably sadly die within about two to three years.    And I would say anyone who gets the mRNA injection, no matter what age you are, your life expectancy will be reduced to, you know, die if you’re in your thirties within five to ten years, and you probably will have allergy, neuro-cognitive issues, inflammation, and of course infertility is the major one”

Cahill says that not only will recipients of modified RNA-vaccines start dying in great numbers, but that instead of being taken as a sign for caution, the deaths will be blamed on new and different types of coronaviruses, feeding into a deliberate program to create panic and hysteria.
What scientific method did she use to predict that future deaths would be blamed on coronaviruses?
vegetariantaxidermy

reasonvemotion wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:29 am Professor Dolores Cahill is an Irish molecular biologist and immunologist, who early spoke out against the official pandemic narrative, including lockdowns, the lying with statistics, forced mask use, and the experimental gene therapy being presented as vaccines.

Since practically everyone is vaccinated then that would pretty much wipe out the human race. Cahill said that back in December 2020 and there's no sign of it happening, although deaths in general are higher than is statistically expected but not a HUGE amount higher.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Whewwww!!! :lol:
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

https://rumble.com/v16s5az-shocking-pro ... ies-w.html
This video was published in 2022

Professor Dolores J. Cahill, Ph.D. modestly describes herself as a scientist and professor with a background in molecular biology and immunology, but her CV is enormous. She has over twenty years of expertise in “high-throughput protein & antibody array, proteomics technology development, automation & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalized medicine”. She is an inventor with worldwide patents and founder of companies involved in improving the early accurate diagnosis of autoimmune diseases and cancer, as well as a long-time advisor to and member of national and international commissions and councils, including governments and the European Commission
vegetariantaxidermy

Proof that high academic achievement isn't necessarily a guarantee against believing nonsense. The woman is bat-shit crazy.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I just read the headline. Yikes. How old is the cohort? Are they youthful?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Should you have a forth jab? No.

Should you have had the first jab? No, not if the mRNA shot is ineffective, which it is.

It does not block covid-19. It does not stop transmission. It does not do what the public was convinced it was supposed to.

As to your counter-argument that "England recovered quickest"; that is just patently false.

Many places that never locked-down in the first place, did not suffer as greatly as those that did.

England was one of the poorer covid responses, globally. So you have nothing to brag about.