General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Belinda

Re: Winter Is Coming!

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:59 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 pm
Belinda wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:43 pm
But if there were nothing to be done then we would not live another day. Keeping on living towards tomorrow and tomorrows is what can be done about it.
Tommorow never comes, in my world. The only time that is real, is right now.
DAM, you are always so negative. OK so imagine the world goes to shit, and the only survivors are the members of PHN forum.

What character in the quest for survival in a group bonding together to make the most of limited resources would you be? Certainly no hero.

You'd be the first I'd eat after cooked on a fire if I was hungry - 1 to stop the negativity and projection of hopelessness in the group - 2 because I am probably hungry (and as you know I enjoy animal flesh).
Not to mention involuntary actions like breathing , and digesting.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:59 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 pm
Belinda wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:43 pm
But if there were nothing to be done then we would not live another day. Keeping on living towards tomorrow and tomorrows is what can be done about it.
Tommorow never comes, in my world. The only time that is real, is right now.
DAM, you are always so negative. OK so imagine the world goes to shit, and the only survivors are the members of PHN forum.

What character in the quest for survival in a group bonding together to make the most of limited resources would you be? Certainly no hero.

You'd be the first I'd eat after cooked on a fire if I was hungry - 1 to stop the negativity and projection of hopelessness in the group - 2 because I am probably hungry (and as you know I enjoy animal flesh).
Think what you like..about my character, and you know, for all you know you might just be right, or you might just be wrong...who knows for real...but one thing is for certain..you will never find out what my character is like for real, not until you come and live with me in my house for 10 years...then you'll know the real Dam, until then...I couldn't give a Dam what you think, quite frankly.

The proof is in the yorkshire pudding people. Heck even my own kids know me. And they're all nearly self-made millionaires.
I had no influence over their sucessful lives, all I did was provide them with unconditional love, support, and honest and loyal constistency.

:D :wink:
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:31 pm Heck even my own kids know me. And they're all nearly self-made millionaires.
I had no influence over their sucessful lives, all I did was give them unconditional love, support, and honest constistency.
So what? Are they still negative miserable ***s that just happen to have a lot of money?
Last edited by attofishpi on Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:36 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:31 pm Heck even my own kids know me. And they're all nearly self-made millionaires.
I had no influence over their sucessful lives, all I did was give them unconditional love, support, and honest constistency.
So what? Are they still negative miserable cunts that just happen to have a lot of money?
Never mind, I'm not interested in your idol random pointless chit-chat.

I am so fucking sick of people projecting things onto people's characters, that they know nothing about in reality...I know I've done the same, and I'm sick of it.

So fuck you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Yep, people get pissed off when their inadequacies in logic are shown, in this case your (hypocritical) belief that money = success...rather than happiness = success, hence Y U are miserable.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:47 pm Yep, people get pissed off when their inadequacies in logic are shown, in this case your (hypocritical) belief that money = success...rather than happiness = success, hence Y U are miserable.
OMG..fucking shoot me in the head for ever daring to associate the word MONEY with success...you absolute moron. You are having a go at my character, just because you happen to think I believe money = success...when I never meant it the way you think I did.

I'm successful, I've done a great job raising my children on no money...they have left the nest, and I'm skint as fuck, I haven't a penny to my name, except I own my own house...I don't give a fuck about money.

People make their own success in life, they make their own luck. I was never interested in money. . ever.

Money never defined me, and I'm perfectly ok with people who have money if that's what they've earned by their own hard work and commitment to their life goals and personal ambitions.

And I'm not miserable, I'm deliriously happy actually, your projections are wrong. My state of mind is for me to know, and for you to find out, and prove wrong.

Until you know me, just keep your projections to yourself. I've always been a bit wary about you as a character, now you've just dispelled the uncertainy...and removed all doubt.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:14 pm Until you know me, just keep your projections to yourself. I've always been a bit wary about you as a character, now you've just dispelled the uncertainy...and removed all doubt.
Bullshit. U have doubted me far more in the past - times when I was truly nasty with what I felt was weakness when I was dealing with wrath of an entity everyone was telling me was some 'fantasy' - and still they do.

I know we're all good - just pushing buttons as we do. 8)

https://youtu.be/Nco_kh8xJDs
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:14 pm Until you know me, just keep your projections to yourself. I've always been a bit wary about you as a character, now you've just dispelled the uncertainy...and removed all doubt.
Bullshit. U have doubted me far more in the past - times when I was truly nasty with what I felt was weakness when I was dealing with wrath of an entity everyone was telling me was some 'fantasy' - and still they do.

Okay we're good then...bye for now.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:43 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Okay we're good then...bye for now.
*thumbs up*

If I could be bothered to look up how to do an image of one - spose I could copy n paste...almost 4am here cbf everything! *: )
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:08 pm *thumbs up*

If I could be bothered to look up how to do an image of one - spose I could copy n paste...almost 4am here cbf everything! *: )
You can use your device’s emojis.. comme ça —> 👍🏼
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

MagsJ wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:18 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:08 pm *thumbs up*

You can use your device’s emojis.. comme ça —> 👍🏼
Thanks Mags - it's been explained to me b4. In fact, the ridiculous thing is that my last job I worked for a Jap IT company (NEC) supporting million dollar government contracts, and still, the device you mention (the protons electron and neutrons in my brain) fail to comprehend, how the fuck to do a thumbs up emoti - and to be honest, I dont give a flying duck. It's 5am here, on my last glass of shiraz (thank God i had 1.5 bottles in my cupboard after a failure of a night)

What happened woz, I went up on stage to tell some jokes - pretty much centering around the fact that luckily I am ugly and so the large homosexual Hells Angel that was my cell mate opted to not try and shag me (honestly I said it in much funnier way) -I made out that eventually I convinced him about sub-atomic reality, quarks muons gluons wotevaons and pantheism, and he was convinced in the end that indeed God and Satan existed and they were good mates of mine - and when he reflected on how naughty he had been as a Hells Angel - I offered to put in a good word so long as he and the other bikers look out for me for the next twenty years in jail - trust me Im sure it got better once I explained how the shrink eventually agreed I was rehabilitated bla bla....BARELY got a laugh.

Seriously, all I thought was every inferrence went over these dumb fucks heads...or not, maybe I am shit a humour - or this is what I think I gotta learn, to adapt the level of humour to what I think the audience is capable of comprehending...

I went back to sit down with my sister and her boyfriend (my sister is polar opposite to me, a bit of a snob - works in the courts bla bla bla)...she turns around to me as I sip on my beer and says "You never went to jail."

wtf. I said "This is comedy, it is not real." - my own fucking sister, works with lawyers and stuff....seriously...as I said, it is 5am and I am perplexed TOO often at how stupid people around me are.

I know around this forum I ain't particularly educated re philopastry stuff...but...there must be somewhere on the planet...somewhere...where one can fit in and have a fucking good larf!! - I was surrounded by bogans, but I know I need to adapt to what they expect!!! shit!!! :mrgreen:

...but thanks for the thumbs up concept, I just haven't spent enought time learning information technology to give a flying fish.

..actually, now I am going to switch threads and take the piss out of my favourite NZ member re a wookie. (b4 bed)
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Ooh, I know how I’ll pass the upcoming Winter months.. eating meat and working-out. :D

..as well as the usual reading, excursions, and whatnot.

Still got Autumn to go though.. which I think makes for the best outfit compositions and colour-schemes.. and there’s always onesies and snowboarding salopettes to keep warm in come Winter, both indoors and out, respectively.