There is no Soul - it’s another Christian mythological belief.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: There is no Soul - it’s another Christian mythological belief.

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:50 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 am

There really is no hope, as long as there is a belief in hope.

Sorry, there isn't.

The female is smarter than the male, just get in line, moron. I know that's hard for you to accept, female hater.
Imagine how most females would react to their son or daughter proclaiming Today is a good day to die.
Imagine that, a belief we are absolutely sure about - must be true then. 8)
Which belief of yours are you absolutely sure about?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:55 am I'm sure you'll figure this perplexing (not-sure uncertainty ) out :lol:
Oh, perhaps. But then why some people avoid making direct statements may elude me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:56 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:55 am I'm sure you'll figure this perplexing (not-sure uncertainty ) out :lol:
Oh, perhaps. But then why some people avoid making direct statements may elude me.
Well you should be talking to Walker then, not me, he's the expert on this kind of knowledge, not me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:55 am
Which belief of yours are you absolutely sure about?
Nothing is certain except the immediate present moment that I know nothing about, except in this moments conception, what I conceive it to be. In other words, what I make believe.

For example: I can believe any thing I want, but that thing will never know.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:31 am There may be hope.

There really is no hope, as long as there is a belief in hope.

Sorry, there isn't.

The female is smarter than the male, just get in line, moron. I know that's hard for you to accept, female hater.
Imagine how most females would react to their son or daughter proclaiming Today is a good day to die.
Hard to say. These days, I've heard that there are little boys who want sex-altering surgery and powerful hormone therapy that will change life forever and in some ways irrevocably. I've heard some of these children have a mamma who thinks that's just Jim Dandy. So you never know what a woman who let's a child make such a huge decision, might say. How such a woke mamma might react.

What good mammas say is no darling, it's a good day to live. They say that because Life is the measure of all things, including mamma's love for her little whippersnapper.

I've heard I'm incomprehensible, so speak up if you don't understand.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:16 am They say that because Life is the measure of all things,
Wrong.

Life is not the measure of all things...that illusory power is in the illusory hands of a human being.

No one is living life, everyone is being lived by life.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:27 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:42 pm Today is a good day to die comes from a Native American and didn't mean something Buddhist-ish.
Good observations. This particular one ... that saying about a good day to die ... it may have even come from a movie, about American aboriginals.

It does sound romantic though, doesn't it. Rather, New Agey.

(I've heard I'm incomprehensible, so speak up if you don't understand.)
I would say the rest of his post in New Agey. I don't think most New Agers quite have the spirit of 'It's a good day to die.' Especially in the before battle sense it was originally used, but even in the more ordinary sense.
But in the way New Age mixes and matches (and ignores) things from a bunch of traditions and end up being a kind of inward facing virtue signaling Without real committment, sure.
Your reply reminds me of Fauxcahontous*.

* Elizabeth Warren, high-profile woman politician who said she has the "Native American," blood, but she does not.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:16 am
I've heard I'm incomprehensible, so speak up if you don't understand.
Your incomprehensibility is showing again.

Must be your addiction to spreading the cheeks, there is nothing like a good fuck up the arse hole for drawing you out of your incomprehensible self.

I have a self ? :roll:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:38 am Nice echo you got going on there.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:29 am
* Elizabeth Warren, high-profile woman politician who said she has the "Native American," blood, but she does not.
What a heinous crime. :shock:

Someone needs to wag a very stern finger at that woman. :evil:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Good observations. This particular one ... that saying about a good day to die ... it may have even come from a movie, about American aboriginals.

I would say the rest of his post in New Agey. I don't think most New Agers quite have the spirit of 'It's a good day to die.' Especially in the before battle sense it was originally used, but even in the more ordinary sense.
But in the way New Age mixes and matches (and ignores) things from a bunch of traditions and end up being a kind of inward facing virtue signaling Without real committment, sure.
Your reply reminds me of Fauxcahontous*.

The ''It's a good day to die'' quote was just a rhetorical statement made on the fly, it wasn't supposed to be in any relation to the Buddha information I was supplying. I understand my posts can seem to be somewhat a bit off tangent in their delivery and content.

But, it's not my fault that you chose to associate the quote to being a Native American thing to say, you are more than welcome to do that, but just so you know, it has nothing do do with the overall message that was being relayed here...but roll with whatever you deem to be of relevance... I couldn't care less, we all like to get out of line, to be with our tangents..including yours! :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:33 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:38 am Nice echo you got going on there.

I know I know...a little bird told me... we all know now. :o
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Fact...Only Women Bleed.

No need to be jealous.

Only women are multi orgasmic.

I know I know, there,there, it's hard, the desire to get inside a woman, when she clearly does not need you, and never will.

I heard your hero Jesus, was an Anti-Natalist too? :shock:
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:42 pm Today is a good day to die comes from a Native American and didn't mean something Buddhist-ish.

Strip away romantic clouds, and “It’s a good day to die,” is like, the ultimate loser philosophy.

“I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”
- Patton
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:51 am “It’s a good day to die,” is like, the ultimate loser philosophy.

No one wins here, loser, ...only a loser can win, because there is no win without a loser.

But you are too dumb to realise this truth.