There are many Bible's

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

There are many Bible's

Post by Dontaskme »

Bible's are books regarded as authoritative in a particular sphere.

So who is this authoritarian author? ..Y you are the Author. .for who else could be the Author.

So what does an Author look like? The answer is, the Author looks exactly like the words written, the words are the mirror image of the author... since every Story is inseprable from the Book.

Many Authors do seem to appear here, but here, there is only ONE reader, who never appears, except in the story.

Ta Da! ..isn't that a fun magical trick. That your actual existence is formed from some story inside a book that you wrote.

Lets make spheres spin...What you got?... What's your spin on all things authoritative?
Harbal

Re: There are many Bible's

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:40 pm So who is this authoritarian author? ..Y you are the Author. .for who else could be the Author.
Oh no, you're not pinning that on me. :?
Dontaskme

Re: There are many Bible's

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:28 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:40 pm So who is this authoritarian author? ..Y you are the Author. .for who else could be the Author.
Oh no, you're not pinning that on me. :?
But your the only solid thing around to pin anything to...it's not like I can just pin it to the sky, because terra firma is magnetic and hates things flying around aimlessly all over the place like floating invisible objects.

But then there arises a more serious perplexing question, what on earth is the earth pinned to ? :o :? :idea: