Role playing game

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Role playing game

Post by Harbal »

I am looking for a Bible expert to play the role of God, and make themself available for a question-and-answer session. I am sure there is much curiosity waiting to be satisfied.

It will be a very demanding role, so please be sure you are up to the task before applying for the position.
Dontaskme

Re: Role playing game

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:28 pm I am looking for a Bible expert to play the role of God, and make themself available for a question-and-answer session. I am sure there is much curiosity waiting to be satisfied.

It will be a very demanding role, so please be sure you are up to the task before applying for the position.
When I asked Immanuel Can what does the image of God look like, he told me God looked like Jesus.
The Bible also informs us that we mortals are all Gods children just as Jesus is God's Son.
So Jesus had to play many roles if we mortals were to be God's children too.

Posing questions to a dead man expecting him to answer is going to be a very demanding feat Harbal.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:56 pm When I asked Immanuel Can what does the image of God look like, he told me God looked like Jesus.
IC is very well informed, there is no denying that, but he isn't above making things up when he either doesn't know, or when he does know but the truth is inconvenient. Watch out for him, he's a very clever rascal. :wink:
seeds

Post by seeds »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:28 pm I am looking for a Bible expert to play the role of God, and make themself available for a question-and-answer session. I am sure there is much curiosity waiting to be satisfied.

Sounds like fun.

I'll give it a shot, but don't limit me to the Bible.
_______
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Sounds like fun.

_______
Are you saying you are willing to play God for the purposes of our game, seeds? I do hope you are.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:31 pm
seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Sounds like fun.

_______
Are you saying you are willing to play God for the purposes of our game, seeds? I do hope you are.
Sure.

I've got my Ed Asner voice all ready to go...

...(though I may bail if I find myself being trounced).
_______
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:52 pm I've got my Ed Asner voice all ready to go...

_______
Okay, seeds -I mean God- let's start at the beginning. What on Earth, after you had created it, of course, possessed you to go on to create human beings?
seeds

Post by seeds »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:01 pm
seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:52 pm I've got my Ed Asner voice all ready to go...

_______
Okay, seeds -I mean God- let's start at the beginning. What on Earth, after you had created it, of course, possessed you to go on to create human beings?
Creating human beings (or more precisely, creating human minds) represents the means by which I replicate myself (as in give birth to my literal offspring).
_______
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:12 pm
Creating human beings (or more precisely, creating human minds) represents the means by which I replicate myself (as in give birth to my literal offspring).
_______
So does every aspect of the human character represent your character?
seeds

Post by seeds »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:21 pm
seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:12 pm
_______
So does every aspect of the human character represent your character?
The "temporary" aspects of the human character are the result of the attenuated ("dampened") level of consciousness that humans are designed to function at during their short duration on earth.

All of that will change once you have experienced (via what you call "death") your second and final birth into the higher dimension of reality where your true and eternal form (the same form as me) will finally be revealed to you.
_______
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:56 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:56 pm When I asked Immanuel Can what does the image of God look like, he told me God looked like Jesus.
IC is very well informed, there is no denying that, but he isn't above making things up when he either doesn't know, or when he does know but the truth is inconvenient. Watch out for him, he's a very clever rascal. :wink:
Where do suppose IC gets his clever rascal information from? 🤷‍♀️

Can you think of somewhere, maybe this is a clue huh? 🤳
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

This thread is a brilliant idea. I love making fun at myself, especially pulling different faces at the mirror and watching it create an exact copy of me.

How could I take the image of me so seriously, when all I see is a mirage looking back at me.

You have a great imagination Harbal…this is going to be my favourite fun game to play, thanks for being a good sport by coming up with this very cool game.

🎓 here is your reward….a new upgraded hat to replace your dead one. 🤭
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

seeds wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:54 pm
The "temporary" aspects of the human character are the result of the attenuated ("dampened") level of consciousness that humans are designed to function at during their short duration on earth.

All of that will change once you have experienced (via what you call "death") your second and final birth into the higher dimension of reality where your true and eternal form (the same form as me) will finally be revealed to you.
Did you just pull that objective viewpoint out of your magic hat suddenly and surprisingly, as if by magic?

Or did you pull it out of your head, or maybe your arse?
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

_______
Oh my god, the Mormons were right
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:50 pm
_______
Oh my god, the Mormons were right
Except they put one two many m’s in their title.

Is was a sweet thing to do though….M&M’s are much more edible, and easier to swallow.