True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

I know how it sounds... but I'm not playing the victim card, u guys. It could have been much worse. I could have been executed for crimes I didn't commit 14 years ago, instead, and I'm very fortunate that the state has merely ruined my life.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Karma's a bit of a c~nt ain't it?

Maybe start praying for no God ...or is that a bit of an oxy moron? :twisted:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Karma's a bit of a c~nt ain't it?"

I prolly won't end up blowing up the court and assassinating the prosecutor and judge, so i don't have to worry about the complications of dealing out kar... oh wait... u mean what's happening is becuz of my bad karma?

Lol. Now I'm certainly gonna choke god to slow death when i get there. U betta tell that fool to start prayin himself.

God: dear self, lead me not to imbecility, forgive me my countless mistakes, and protect me from the wrath of prom who's comin to get me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am I won't go too terribly into details becuz i fear that the US government might try to abduct me and use me as a military weapon. But on several occasions i have experienced electrical disturbances when high on cocaine, and i cannot find rational explanations for what's happening. The three phenomena include:

Each of these things occurs immediately after i take a hit and continues until the rush is over... a period ranging from two to five minutes.

The flashlight has brand new batteries in it and functions perfectly. I'll check it when I'm sober and there are no problems.

The fan has no problems either and has never done this when I'm sober. However, i can't rule out the possibility that the break in current (causing it to stutter) is being caused by normal circumstances like a momentary power outage. But if that were the case, other electrical devices should do the same, and they do not.

The mobile signal is also dubious; it could just be that my phone just happens to bounce between signals and connects to a weaker signal the moment i take a hit. But the coincidence is uncanny. It happens over and over again... and doesn't happen when i don't take a hit; it keeps a consistent 5g connection.

We have three possible explanations.

1. These electrical disturbances are naturally caused and have nothing to do with the drug use. They just happen to happen every time i take a hit.

2. These disturbances are caused by ghosts or some such thing.

3. These disturbances are caused by a change in the electrical field around me, in turn caused by something my brain is doing under the influence of the drug.

4. GOD :twisted:

I don't consider the possibility that i am hallucinating these things becuz i am entirely lucid when they happen.

Do you have any idea how many innocent lives you are destroying in Central and South America just so that thoughtless Americans like you can get a buzz?

Tree of KNOW_LEDGE

www.androcies.com
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Do u have any idea how many innocent childrens got food, health care, new neighborhoods, schools and sports fields becuz of people like me? If it wasn't for Pablo, they'd have none of this... and if it wasn't for me, Pablo would have none of this to give.

Anyway, u come in here and bear witness to something that could quite possibly be the next stage of human evolution, and all u can do is post your silly pictures again?

What would Xavier say?

U are an affront to the scientific community is what u are.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:50 pm Do u have any idea how many innocent childrens got food, health care, new neighborhoods, schools and sports fields becuz of people like me? If it wasn't for Pablo, they'd have none of this... and if it wasn't for me, Pablo would have none of this to give.

Anyway, u come in here and bear witness to something that could quite possibly be the next stage of human evolution, and all u can do is post your silly pictures again?

What would Xavier say?

U are an affront to the scientific community is what u are.
Oh yeah, Mexico is so much better off because of the sale of cocaine. :roll:

You're gonna reap what you sow.

I'll run circles around you when it comes to science ya dumb arse atheist.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I may be a dumb arse, but I'm no atheist, mate. An atheist is someone who believes there is no 'god'. I, on the other hand, do not know what is meant by the term 'god', so i can't claim about which i do not know, that it doesn't exist.

By the same token I'm not an agnostic either. For about which i can't know, can i claim that it might exist.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:22 pm I may be a dumb arse, but I'm no atheist, mate. An atheist is someone who believes there is no 'god'. I, on the other hand, do not know what is meant by the term 'god', so i can't claim about which i do not know, that it doesn't exist.

By the same token I'm not an agnostic either. For about which i can't know, can i claim that it might exist.
Well...my heads in a spin.

You truly can't comprehend God in any way shape or form?

Not into my sage art?

I was thinking of painting 666 on the heel of the sole, what do you think?

Vowels of the Sage
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"You truly can't comprehend God in any way shape or form?"

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:07 pm Should i move to Oregon? I just found out that in Oregon I'd be on lowest tier of sex offender classification for the crimes i didn't commit.

I wouldn't be on a public registry, so that means a) i wouldn't be harrassed by vigilantes who the police can't control, vandalizing my property for crimes I didn't commit 14 years ago, b) i wouldn't be rejected by customers for crimes I didn't commit 14 years ago who do a background check on me before hiring me, c) i wouldn't be rejected by renters for crimes I didn't commit 14 years ago and would be able to live in a building instead of my van or under a bush, and d) the general public won't be like 'hey there's that child molester who isn't a child molester. Let's get em!'

Not only that, i won't have to go to the sheriff's office every three months even tho they come by my house every other fuckin week in a patrol car and decked out in swat gear so all the neighbors can be like 'prom must really be a great guy' when they see em pull up.

Also, I won't have to worry about a bracelet with malfunctioning batteries that goes dead every other day so i can be charged with another felony unless I leave work and plug the fuckin thing in somewhere, going back on my leg for crimes I didn't commit if christian republicans get back into the courts and repeal the repeal.

This is great news. Oregon has the most relaxed sex offender laws of any state and it's in the beautiful northwest!
You'd probably like it, aside from the cold and rain for most of the year. If you can handle that, then go for it. It's basically the Liberal-Leftist utopia, lots of money floating around Portland, Lake Oswego, Vancouver and the surrounding area for high-paying contracting work. You may want to stay away from the Southern part of the state, the small towns spread word about sex offenders. Portland and Eugene, however, embrace them.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

So i demoed an indian dude with a hot wife's deck and used the joists, posts and deck boards to build em a quick little garden box. See how i staggered the 2x8s at the corners. Cooler lookin and increases the strength of the box. Took about 2 hrs. Gonna run em some chicken wire 'cross them three vertical 2x4s for the vines to grow on i reckon.

1000001166.jpg
1000001166.jpg (74.76 KiB) Viewed 481 times
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
Promethean.. turning the “True Story of the Day” thread, into a “What are you doing” thread. :shock:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Relax, it's perfectly logical. Check it out.

A) all 'true stories' (on erf) happen during a 24 hour day.

B) in some 'true stories' we are 'doing something'.

C) Therefore, 'what we are doing' is sometimes a 'true story of the day'.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://kaotic.com/video/fc966c1e_20240307201020_t

I'd want to use nacho chips. That is a situation that calls for nacho chips. Clearly.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
I stand by what I said, Promethean man! :evil: