Life is a Terminal Illness

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

popeye1945

Re: Life is a Terminal Illness

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.
Life as a terminal illness is only true to a given perspective, the essence of life is relatively immortal, it casts off bodies while renewing itself. The essence of life is common to all organisms but when the essence of life takes on identity from its interactions and experiences with its context, it is identifying with the body. To the body, life is a terminal illness but one should perhaps identify with the consciousness of the body for consciousness and its life are ever renewed in body. As horrific as nature is, life lives upon life, as painful as this is, nothing is really happening, for as the snake consuming its own tail, it maintains and renews the essence of life. Perspective.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:53 pmAre your responses NOT meaningless and NOT pointless, in your opinion?
I am only talking and responding to myself.

When I write on this forum, I am writing to myself, and when I get a response to what I have written, I know that the response is only myself pretending to be someone else responding to me.
LOL

There is an 'I', AND, there are 'you', human beings. This 'I' is NOT 'pretending' absolutely ANY 'thing'. 'you', human beings, however, like to express some 'things' as though they are absolutely and irrefutably, when in Reality, they are just your OWN views and perceptions, which are based SOLELY on what the human body has experienced, and which are NOT necessarily true, right, NOR correct AT ALL. So, the ONLY 'ones' 'pretending' here are 'you', adult human beings.

Thee 'I', which is thee True Self, is VERY DIFFERENT to 'you', human beings, who are ACTUALLY writing and responding here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am I also know the pretense is a story I have made up of only myself pretending to be someone other than myself.
'you' KEEP CONFUSING thee REAL 'I', from the 'one' 'you', human beings, 'consider' is the 'I'.

'I' have NOT made up ANY stories AT ALL. 'you', "dontaskme", however, are making up a LOT of differing, and even CONTRADICTORY, stories. To which, "OTHER" human beings are replying and NOT 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am So you are me, and I am you,
There is 'I', and, there are 'you'. The words 'you', 'i', and 'me' refer to human beings. The words 'I' refers to WHO and WHAT 'I' AM, EXACTLY. Which 'you', human beings, do NOT YET consciously KNOW, in the days when this is being written. As PROVED True by when 'I' ask 'you', human beings, 'What is the proper and correct answer to the question, Who am 'I', EXACTLY?'

But this UNKNOWING is ALL about to soon CHANGE.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am so I am always talking and writing to myself.
The 'I' IS NOT 'talking to' Itself. However, through evolution, and 'you' human beings, talking to and among "yourselves", 'I' have ALREADY come to KNOW thy Self.

Through the 'things' that 'you', human beings, talk about, there are some 'things' that can be AGREED UPON and ACCEPTED as being True, then when, and IF, absolutely EVERY one of 'you' is AGREEMENT on SOME 'thing', then that 'thing' is what is absolutely Real and True, and which ONLY thee one and ONLY One would or could KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am That I feel like life is meaningless or pointless, is a story I tell myself, I can also tell myself the complete opposite according to how I am feeling in the moment.
So, if, in the WHOLE Universe, there is ONLY One, supposedly, talking to Itself, then how does It explain ALL of the OPPOSING views by 'you', human beings?

What is ACTUALLY HAPPENING here is just one of 'you', human beings, feels like "life is meaningless or pointless", and this 'one' is NOT thee one and ONLY One, also known as the Universe, or God, Itself, OBVIOUSLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am So one day life can feel as though it is meaningless and another day it can feel very meaningful.
YES OF COURSE, BUT ONLY to 'you', human beings. Thee one and ONLY 'I' NEVER feels this way, or ANY other way.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am I can project any conceptual idea what comes to mind upon by self, simply because I am everything all at once...
LOL ONCE AGAIN, the 'one' KNOWN as "dontaskme" here is NOT 'I', NOR the One that is EVERY 'thing' all at once.

The 'one' KNOWN as "dontasme" is just a human being, ONLY.

Now, the one KNOWN as "dontaskme" can project as MANY, and ANY, conceptual 'ideas' dreamed up within 'that body' as that one likes to. But this is because of how 'you', human beings, 'work', and NOT because the 'one' known as "dontaskme" is 'everything all at once'.

For ANY 'one' of 'you', human beings, to think or ASSUME, let alone BELIEVE, that that 'one' 'thing' IS 'EVERY thing all at once' is on the very verge of ABSURDITY and INSANITY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am the idea of otherness is my imagined creation and that creation of otherness can appear as infinte things ..
LOOK, what ACTUALLY HAPPENS and OCCURS is there is ONLY One 'Thing'. This 'Thing' can be known as 'the Universe', 'God', 'Allah', 'Existence', 'Life', 'Nature' or absolutely ANY other 'word' or 'thing'. Now, this One and ONLY 'Thing' is eternal AND infinite, is NOT 'separated', and so there is NO "other thing" or "otherness". HOWEVER, because of the way the human brain works, and is ABLE to gather and grasp 'information' to make sense of the 'world/Universe' around 'it', the human brain compartmentalizes the One 'Thing' into as MANY 'things' as 'it' can. Therefore, because to the adult human brain there are 'things', with an 's', which MEANS, and ALSO refers to, 'otherness'. So, from a NARROWED or SHORT-SIGHTED view, which the human brain LOOKS FROM of the One Big and True ONLY 'Thing', 'otherness' is an integral part of this 'viewing'.

"Otherness" is an integral part of Life/God, Itself, and is NEEDED, through the evolutionary process, for It to come to KNOW Its (thy) Self.

God/Life/Universe is NOT just One 'thing' ONLY. It, Itself, is made up of 'things', (which may sound CONTRADICTORY but which IS NOT) and what those 'things' ARE EXACTLY, or FUNDAMENTALLY, be-comes consciously KNOWN, through the evolutionary process. Although thee One and ONLY True, Right, AND Correct answer is ALREADY UNCONSCIOUSLY KNOWN, WITHIN Its Self.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am all of which are me of course...
LOL If 'you' REALLY want to be HEARD, and UNDERSTOOD, from thee 'I's' perspective, then the 'one' known as "dontaskme" WILL HAVE TO CHANGE 'your' language, and especially the WORDS 'you' USE.

The WORDS 'you' USE are SELF-CONTRADICTORY, in and of themselves.

Now, if 'you' want to CLAIM that there are NO human beings, and that literally absolutely EVERY 'thing' are ALL just the one known here as "dontaskme", then 'you' will, literally, end up only speaking to and being heard by 'you'. Human beings are just NOT going to 'listen' to this OBVIOUSLY and REFUTABLE CLAIMS.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am because It's the same one looking out of every created other one...what I mean by that is..the one that appears to be looking out of you there is the same one looking out of the one here known as me. You are me and I am you.
'you' get VERY CLOSE to EXPRESSING and EXPLAINING thee One and ONLY ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth, like you did just here, but then 'you' ruin it by 'your' CHOICE of WORDS.

There IS One 'Thing' that USES ALL of 'you' to OBSERVE, LOOK AT, SEE, and UNDERSTAND Its Self. This is the SAME 'Thing', BUT it is CERTAINLY NOT 'you', nor 'me', and that 'I' is CERTAINLY NOT 'you' EITHER.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am Solipsism is a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing.

In reality an ism is an illusion. And the illusion is real, simply because nothing real can be unreal.

Depressed people are very intelligent because they have a strong sense that they are alone forever infinitely for eternity.
And, if we were to take a guess 'you' would class "yourself" as VERY 'depressed', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am Some people cannot handle this truth, others just surrender and totally and unconditionally accept it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:19 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.
You are God Gary, there is only God.

Why do we say if you see the buddha on the street kill it? ...because there is no other you, no other God.
We do not like the horror side of ourselves Gary, but there is no escape from that side, because it's who we are forever.

Only you can know who you are Gary, no one else, not me, not IC, not Walker, can inform you of your own knowing.
But 'you' just TOLD "gary" that they are God, which is ANOTHER CONTRADICTION of 'yours'. As to say that NO one can KNOW who "gary" is, and that ONLY "gary can KNOW who "gary" is, but then TELL "gary" that they are God is VERY CONTRADICTORY.

And, now that 'you' have TOLD all of 'us' here, then we ALSO KNOW who "gary" is. That is; if what you SAY and INFORMED us of here is True, Right, AND Correct. And, to 'you', what 'you' SAY and TELL 'us' is IRREFUTABLY true, right, and correct, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am We all know, but we cannot speak about it to another because there is no other, but ourself.
Do 'you' not get tired of your OWN CONTRADICTIONS.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 am Listen to this...YOU KNOW EVERYTHING....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNyTJMUCQd4
Ah, so 'you' do NOT actually RELY on thee One True Self to gain thee True, Right, AND Correct INFORMATION. 'you', like OTHER human beings, just RELY ON OTHER human beings for the INFORMATION 'you' want to SPREAD and INFORM "others" of.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm
Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 pm

The universe, as it currently is, is about time and infinity having to struggle to define themselves against each other, which is why there needs to be a singularity.
The Universe is just Everything, which consists of EVERY 'thing', which are either 'matter' (visible things) or 'space' (an invisible thing). There is NOTHING else. BOTH of these 'things' combined together is the One single 'Thing', known as the Universe.

The word 'time' just refers to the measurements human beings take in order to comprehend the duration between one 'perceived event' from another 'perceived event'. I say, 'perceived' because in Truth there is ONLY One singular event, but because of the way the human brain works it HAS TO 'compartmentalize' the One, Singularity, into perceived 'separate' 'things' in order to be able to comprehend and understand this Universe that 'it' has found itself WITHIN. 'Perceiving' "different" events and taking the 'time', the 'measurements', between those "events" helps in comprehending and understanding 'things'.

The word 'infinity' just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is ALWAYS FOREVER, spatially.

The word 'eternal', by the way, just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is 'NOW' ALWAYS FOREVER, temporally.

There is NO, ACTUAL, 'struggle' in defining these two 'words', and with those definitions provided they BOTH work PERFECTLY TOGETHER, and as can be CLEARLY SEEN they FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY as a Unified One.

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is alive, and as such is 'Life', Itself. Which is ALSO FOREVER ALWAYS, and as such is NOT 'terminal' NOR a 'terminal illness' AT ALL. BUT, what comes into Existence, lives, and then EXITS, is EVERY 'thing' else, besides of course 'matter' and 'space' which are also ETERNAL. ('space' just being a measured distance between matter.)

How does the Russia/Ukraine conflict define itself, relative to the one singular event?
'Things' like a so-called "russia/ukraine conflict" do NOT define themselves. ONLY human beings 'define' 'things'.

Now, HOW a 'conflict', which was obviously created by, and is between, human beings is relative to the One SINGULAR 'event' IS; there is NO ACTUAL 'separation' in thee One 'event', other than the 'one' created by human beings, of course.

What led UP TO 'this conflict', just like EVERY 'other conflict', is because of an inseparable list of REASONS.

Also, the REASON 'you', human beings, IMAGINE 'this conflict' is separated from ANY 'thing' else is because of the IMAGINED 'line/s' you make up and create.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm I invoke the war, because of the inevitable awkwardness of people trying to practice the singularity - or the one singular event - with history, and with the compartmentalization through economics paradigm of reality.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm Wars are recurrent, I know, but, the Russia war with Ukraine is the ongoing war (the theme of ongoing relating to the one singular event's nature of ongoing being in question), therefore is susceptible to being used
Okay.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:45 am
But 'you' just TOLD "gary" that they are God, which is ANOTHER CONTRADICTION of 'yours'. As to say that NO one can KNOW who "gary" is, and that ONLY "gary can KNOW who "gary" is, but then TELL "gary" that they are God is VERY CONTRADICTORY.
One appearing as the many is contradictory, so what!

The one cannot know anything without informing itself through association with the senses.

No one knows it knows..and no one is telling itself it's God. And no one is telling Gary he's God but God itself who is no one and everyone. God is just another word for everything and everything is just another word for nothing. And words inform no one they are no one and everyone. Oh and the kicker is, no one wrote or spoke or heard a single word but you, and there is nothing outside of you, but more you.

I really do not know why you struggle understanding yourself so much Age. You really are a pain in your own arse. You need to stop peeking up it and stretching that sphincter anymore than it can normally handle.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:38 am
And, if we were to take a guess 'you' would class "yourself" as VERY 'depressed', correct?
I've been depressed all my life, and will probably be still depressed when I'm lying on my death bed taking my last breath.

I have told you before, I hate being alive, it's the pain thing that disgusts me, and yeah, there's lovely things about being alive like chocolate and kittens, but pain has been a constant presence in my life, and I think that is an unacceptable way to expect a living sentient organism to live, it's just so evil, there is no word to describe it really...so I guess I'm just about to run out of words.........

If I was able to choose to be alive or not, I would choose not. But I didn't have any choice, the choice was made by my maker.

My maker probably thought it would be nice to make me because they were having a nice time here, but that does not mean someone else will have a nice time, so that's another thing about life, it's really dumb...because I was made because of someone elses opinion...that to me, sucks.

I've even done it myself, I've made babies because I thought it would be a nice idea, but then that nice idea suddenly changed to what the hell have I done. Not that I do not love my babies, but what they now have to go through, more pain and suffering.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:22 pm
Evolution has to be proof, that the one is divided, even if the one is real. It's a fact, that dogs and all other animals can't think like humans, and behave like humans, therefore the illusory of the one has rebelled against the one, which means that two is a logistical and practical outcome of the existence.

That's where darkness might come in, as an attractive component of nature; that the darkness is an acknowledgement of the two's self-awareness
Not sure what you are saying here, only you know.

But, it is my understanding that existence is known as and through story telling...aka imagination, existence for I is a dreamt reality.

There are stories relating to the past, but no one lives in the past, and yet the past is what seems to give autonomy to a knower existing within the immediate present which is all there is when you think about it. Now never ages because now is never born...only stories are born, and that birth always takes place now.

For example: people alive today can talk about the 1800's as if that time really happened because they read about it in a story book. But that's all the 1800's will be to those reading the story, it's a story, anyone reading the story today were not actually there in the 1800's ... and that's all we are doing in present tense...identifying with stories that have already passed away...we are identifying with that which never happened in our own direct experience, as if it really did.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:46 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:45 am
One appearing as the many is contradictory, so what!
But thee One does NOT appear as the many. As I have been explaining and informing 'you', human beings, 'separate' thee One into 'many', through an ILLUSION of separation. And, 'you', human beings, do this because this is how the human brain works and, literally, SEES 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am The one cannot know anything without informing itself through association with the senses.

No one knows it knows..
Except for the Fact that 'I' KNOW EXACTLY that 'I' KNOW. 'I' ALSO KNOW what 'I' can and can NOT KNOW, as well as KNOWING 'WHO and WHAT 'I' AM, EXACTLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am and no one is telling itself it's God. And no one is telling Gary he's God but God itself who is no one and everyone. God is just another word for everything and everything is just another word for nothing.
Have you EVER read the WORDS I WRITE and UNDERSTOOD 'them'?

If yes, have you EVER noticed that 'I' AM SAYING the EXACT SAME 'thing' as 'you' are here, but just with DIFFERENT WORDS?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am And words inform no one they are no one and everyone. Oh and the kicker is, no one wrote or spoke or heard a single word but you, and there is nothing outside of you, but more you.
If 'you' SAY SO.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am I really do not know why you struggle understanding yourself so much Age.
LOL
LOL
LOL

If ONLY 'you' KNEW thee ACTUAL Truth HERE.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:41 am You really are a pain in your own arse. You need to stop peeking up it and stretching that sphincter anymore than it can normally handle.
This appears to be a VERY FUNNY 'thing' for 'you' to SAY to 'you', and to "yourself".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:54 am
LOL
LOL
LOL

This appears to be a VERY FUNNY 'thing' for 'you' to SAY to 'you', and to "yourself".
LOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Life Zero Life

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:38 am
I've been depressed all my life, and will probably be still depressed when I'm lying on my death bed taking my last breath.
So, if we did take that guess, then we would have been CORRECT.

Which was PRETTY OBVIOUS, considering what you ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE. Saying, "Depressed people are very intelligent ... ", was a True GIVE AWAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am I have told you before, I hate being alive, it's the pain thing that disgusts me, and yeah, there's lovely things about being alive like chocolate and kittens, but pain has been a constant presence in my life, and I think that is an unacceptable way to expect a living sentient organism to live, it's just so evil, there is no word to describe it really...
Well just so you are AWARE, WHEN 'you' GROW UP the 'pain' dissipates, and COMPLETELY by the way.

But, while 'you' BELIEVE 'you' live IN 'pain', then 'you' are NOT going to do ANY thing to COUNTER that BELIEF, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am so I guess I'm just about to run out of words.........

If I was able to choose to be alive or not, I would choose not. But I didn't have any choice, the choice was made by my maker.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am My maker probably thought it would be nice to make me because they were having a nice time here, but that does not mean someone else will have a nice time, so that's another thing about life,
Did 'you' become a 'maker' and make a few because 'you' were having a nice time here? Or, did 'you' 'make some' for some other reason?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am it's really dumb...because I was made because of someone elses opinion...that to me, sucks.
Did you think about this when 'you' were 'MAKING'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:54 am I've even done it myself, I've made babies because I thought it would be a nice idea, but then that nice idea suddenly changed to what the hell have I done. Not that I do not love my babies, but what they now have to go through, more pain and suffering.
WHY are 'you' CONTINUALLY CAUSING 'pain' AND 'suffering' to YOUR babies?

After all 'you' created or MADE 'them' so WHY are you NOT 'loving' AND 'protecting' them?

Are 'you' REALLY NOT YET ABLE to STOP 'hurting' AND 'harming' them?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:16 amWell just so you are AWARE, WHEN 'you' GROW UP the 'pain' dissipates, and COMPLETELY by the way.
Easier said than done. The sensation of Pain cannot be taken out unless the sensing mechanism embedded in a body goes out with it. No body, no pain.

Have you ever noticed that a rusty nail embedded in one's eyeball is a very painful experience? or are you comfortably numb like me.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:39 am
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm
Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 pm

The Universe is just Everything, which consists of EVERY 'thing', which are either 'matter' (visible things) or 'space' (an invisible thing). There is NOTHING else. BOTH of these 'things' combined together is the One single 'Thing', known as the Universe.

The word 'time' just refers to the measurements human beings take in order to comprehend the duration between one 'perceived event' from another 'perceived event'. I say, 'perceived' because in Truth there is ONLY One singular event, but because of the way the human brain works it HAS TO 'compartmentalize' the One, Singularity, into perceived 'separate' 'things' in order to be able to comprehend and understand this Universe that 'it' has found itself WITHIN. 'Perceiving' "different" events and taking the 'time', the 'measurements', between those "events" helps in comprehending and understanding 'things'.

The word 'infinity' just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is ALWAYS FOREVER, spatially.

The word 'eternal', by the way, just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is 'NOW' ALWAYS FOREVER, temporally.

There is NO, ACTUAL, 'struggle' in defining these two 'words', and with those definitions provided they BOTH work PERFECTLY TOGETHER, and as can be CLEARLY SEEN they FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY as a Unified One.

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is alive, and as such is 'Life', Itself. Which is ALSO FOREVER ALWAYS, and as such is NOT 'terminal' NOR a 'terminal illness' AT ALL. BUT, what comes into Existence, lives, and then EXITS, is EVERY 'thing' else, besides of course 'matter' and 'space' which are also ETERNAL. ('space' just being a measured distance between matter.)

How does the Russia/Ukraine conflict define itself, relative to the one singular event?
'Things' like a so-called "russia/ukraine conflict" do NOT define themselves. ONLY human beings 'define' 'things'.

Now, HOW a 'conflict', which was obviously created by, and is between, human beings is relative to the One SINGULAR 'event' IS; there is NO ACTUAL 'separation' in thee One 'event', other than the 'one' created by human beings, of course.

What led UP TO 'this conflict', just like EVERY 'other conflict', is because of an inseparable list of REASONS.

Also, the REASON 'you', human beings, IMAGINE 'this conflict' is separated from ANY 'thing' else is because of the IMAGINED 'line/s' you make up and create.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm I invoke the war, because of the inevitable awkwardness of people trying to practice the singularity - or the one singular event - with history, and with the compartmentalization through economics paradigm of reality.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm Wars are recurrent, I know, but, the Russia war with Ukraine is the ongoing war (the theme of ongoing relating to the one singular event's nature of ongoing being in question), therefore is susceptible to being used
Okay.

You say that only human beings define things, but evolution exists; because evolution has a say, in the process of singularity, it stands to reason that the 2D nature of the Russia/Ukraine war has a say as well, because of the alignment between the conflict and evolution
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:31 am
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:22 pm
Evolution has to be proof, that the one is divided, even if the one is real. It's a fact, that dogs and all other animals can't think like humans, and behave like humans, therefore the illusory of the one has rebelled against the one, which means that two is a logistical and practical outcome of the existence.

That's where darkness might come in, as an attractive component of nature; that the darkness is an acknowledgement of the two's self-awareness
Not sure what you are saying here, only you know.

But, it is my understanding that existence is known as and through story telling...aka imagination, existence for I is a dreamt reality.

There are stories relating to the past, but no one lives in the past, and yet the past is what seems to give autonomy to a knower existing within the immediate present which is all there is when you think about it. Now never ages because now is never born...only stories are born, and that birth always takes place now.

For example: people alive today can talk about the 1800's as if that time really happened because they read about it in a story book. But that's all the 1800's will be to those reading the story, it's a story, anyone reading the story today were not actually there in the 1800's ... and that's all we are doing in present tense...identifying with stories that have already passed away...we are identifying with that which never happened in our own direct experience, as if it really did.

In reading what you wrote, I'm able to activate my power to imagine myself as the people of the past; perhaps that power could be used to help create the singularity
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:55 pm

In reading what you wrote, I'm able to activate my power to imagine myself as the people of the past; perhaps that power could be used to help create the singularity
Yes I agree with you, I understand what you are saying to me now. Sorry for the earlier dissing...respectfully.

Shit just happens though, so it's never personal, when it wants to blow there's nothing no one can do about that than let it blow. :D :wink:
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:29 am
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:55 pm

Yes I agree with you, I understand what you are saying to me now. Sorry for the earlier dissing...respectfully.

Shit just happens though, so it's never personal, when it wants to blow there's nothing no one can do about that than let it blow. :D :wink:

What about the perspective, that it never being personal relates to all society? The meaning of this, being that any person's opposition to another person is always inevitable data opposing other inevitable data?