Life is a Terminal Illness

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Life is a Terminal Illness

Post by Dontaskme »

Age..reading your posts is a torment. Lucky for me, I am one of those people who is able to restrain from allowing your posts to torment me anymore than I am already tormented by life. Your responses are meaningless, and pointless in my opinion. If you had something interesting to say, maybe you would have my attention, but you don't. I do not think there is anything wrong with you, except when you open your thought processing machine. Your thoughts sound, to me, like a rusty car grinding gears that will not quit. . it's actually quite painful to listen to.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm Age..reading your posts is a torment.
All right. At least I am FITTING IN with Life and Nature PERFECTLY, from your perspective.

If I was NOT causing 'misery', 'pain', 'suffering', or 'torment' in 'you', then I would be going AGAINST Nature and Life correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm Luckly, I am one of those people who is able to restrain from allowing your posts to torment me anymore than I am already tormented by life.
As long as I am NOT going AGAINST what IS Life and NATURAL, then ALL is 'good' correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm Your responses are meaningless, and pointless in my opinion.
Are your responses NOT meaningless and NOT pointless, in your opinion?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm If you had something interesting to say, maybe you would have my attention, but you don't.
And I still get this MUCH 'attention' from you.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:42 pm I do not think there is anything wrong with you, except when you open your thought processing machine. Your thoughts sound, to me, like a rusty car grinding gears that will not quit. . it's actually quite painful to listen to.
Well CAUSING 'PAIN' is the POINT of Life, Itself, to you, correct?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:44 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:33 pm

The singularity is a logical outcome, of sequence, which is backed up by daylight's synchronicity between time and infinity. In terms of the day to day experience, of poverty and loneliness, it's at the mercy of human memes. Meme culture is the force responsible, for people projecting the words poverty and loneliness - agents against the singularity - onto other people
To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what you have said.

As for being a conscious aware sentient organism, it is a fact that Pain is bad..and that's never good. Only a sadistic force would want or ever need to exist.

The universe, as it currently is, is about time and infinity having to struggle to define themselves against each other, which is why there needs to be a singularity.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 pm

The universe, as it currently is, is about time and infinity having to struggle to define themselves against each other, which is why there needs to be a singularity.
Do you mean the word singularity as being another word for one?

But then I'm not sure one needs to be one, surely one just is, was, and always is one without a second infinitely for eternity.

Oneness is one reality. There's no other reality other than reality itself all one all alone. There's not two realities, as in two one's.

Every conscious entity is the same one reality appearing as the illusory many. If there is any defining happening, then it's the one that is defining itself as itself only, it doesn't need to because it's already what it is always, which is one. That it needs to define itself is just an illusory appearance of itself pretending it's playing the role of otherness.

Now, I'm not sure what I've said makes any sense to you, I do not expect anyone to understand what I've said. If you do understand what I've said, then great! but if you do not, then that's ok too. Nothing matters anyway, because everything that matters is all the same one reality anyway.

Skip

Post by Skip »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:19 am Gary is right, this universe is broken, it's a failed system, it's a fools paradise.
Make up your mind! Which?
The universe is fine. There are a lot of fractured things and unhappy campers in it, but the universe doesn't care; it has plenty of other things in it.
The whole frickin universe doesn't break, just because you don't like something that happened in a teeny-tiny insignificant cranny of it.
I do not think that expressing how one is feeling to the whole world is feeling sorry for yourself. That's just something someone else would say because they fear the great big gaping pointless meaningless void that is reality. But those who understand reality for what it really is are the ones who are able to look at it square in the face without fear.
Well, good for them! Bad for them? Is there a point?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:12 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.

Can you describe the ugliness?
Chronic poverty, loneliness, and illness.
Just thought I'd come back to this one.

Yes poverty and illness are absolute real experiences, and these often unpleasant experiences are projected at your own self as not being in a good place, but rather one is feeling in a bad place, so yes, the experiences are real enough. Only changing when the opposite happens, like a win on the lottery, maybe coupled with a sudden sensation of feeling pain free and physical vibrancy felt in the body and mind.

So one of the reasons why there is a feeling of loneliness is because there is only you in existence. There is no other. There is only you.

When that stark realisation that there is only oneness existing, it can in some people cause them distress where they feel like they are going insane, there is a feeling of depression and even the feeling of being suicidal.. because the very realisation that there is only one of us here totally collapses the artificial belief that has been spoon fed to every new child that has entered reality, from the second they were born, they were told they are a separate self, and that other people exist independantly from them, and that the world out there ..is somewhere else other than where you are right here now, like the world out there is somehow separate from you ...so it's no wonder people with that belief feel the sense of separation anxiety and isolation.

But then it gets worse...once the artificial sense of separation collapses in on itself through mental introspection as to the WHO am I question...then all that's left is oneness. And that's who you are forever eternal. And for some people that have awakened to this truth, it's the peace that passes all understanding...but for other's it's an absolutely frightening terror they would rather not look at...it's like who want's to imagine themselves as being all alone in reality forever...but there is no other reality anywhere, so one is forced to accept this truth ..or be constantly distracted from this truth by inventing otherness.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skip wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:19 am Gary is right, this universe is broken, it's a failed system, it's a fools paradise.
The universe is fine. There are a lot of fractured things and unhappy campers in it, but the universe doesn't care; it has plenty of other things in it.
The whole frickin universe doesn't break, just because you don't like something that happened in a teeny-tiny insignificant cranny of it.
I'm only agreeing with Gary that the universe is broken in the sense of that feeling that the universe is broken is a feeling projected as a feeling of discontentment..that feeling of discontentment is a real experience, even though it's only a temporal experience that can change to it's complete opposite of contentment at any time. So if Gary is feeling like his reality is falling apart and is hopeless, that is a real and true experience for him, because Gary can only be one with his experience, and he wouldn't lie about it, he'd be defining reality from his own direct experience.

Skip wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 amWell, good for them! Bad for them? Is there a point?
The point is always good and bad, depending on what point is getting the most attention by the ONLY one who is aware of the point.

Reality is one forever infinitely for eternity watching itself change constantly from one experience to another. The watcher doesn't change, the watcher is only ever watching itself change from one experience to another as and through the mind body sense of illusory separation, aka of otherness. Each and every experience known is a direct experience of itself, in other words, always one with itself, the experiences are never outside the one who is experiencing them...as if there was an experiencer separate from the experience...this duality is impossible.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:53 pmAre your responses NOT meaningless and NOT pointless, in your opinion?
I am only talking and responding to myself.

When I write on this forum, I am writing to myself, and when I get a response to what I have written, I know that the response is only myself pretending to be someone else responding to me. I also know the pretense is a story I have made up of only myself pretending to be someone other than myself.

So you are me, and I am you, so I am always talking and writing to myself. That I feel like life is meaningless or pointless, is a story I tell myself, I can also tell myself the complete opposite according to how I am feeling in the moment. So one day life can feel as though it is meaningless and another day it can feel very meaningful. I can project any conceptual idea what comes to mind upon by self, simply because I am everything all at once... the idea of otherness is my imagined creation and that creation of otherness can appear as infinte things ..all of which are me of course...because It's the same one looking out of every created other one...what I mean by that is..the one that appears to be looking out of you there is the same one looking out of the one here known as me. You are me and I am you.

Solipsism is a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing.

In reality an ism is an illusion. And the illusion is real, simply because nothing real can be unreal.

Depressed people are very intelligent because they have a strong sense that they are alone forever infinitely for eternity. Some people cannot handle this truth, others just surrender and totally and unconditionally accept it.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.
You are God Gary, there is only God.

Why do we say if you see the buddha on the street kill it? ...because there is no other you, no other God.
We do not like the horror side of ourselves Gary, but there is no escape from that side, because it's who we are forever.

Only you can know who you are Gary, no one else, not me, not IC, not Walker, can inform you of your own knowing.
We all know, but we cannot speak about it to another because there is no other, but ourself.

Listen to this...YOU KNOW EVERYTHING....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNyTJMUCQd4
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am

But then I'm not sure one needs to be one, surely one just is, was, and always is one without a second infinitely for eternity.

Oneness is one reality. There's no other reality other than reality itself all one all alone. There's not two realities, as in two one's.

Every conscious entity is the same one reality appearing as the illusory many. If there is any defining happening, then it's the one that is defining itself as itself only, it doesn't need to because it's already what it is always, which is one. That it needs to define itself is just an illusory appearance of itself pretending it's playing the role of otherness.

Now, I'm not sure what I've said makes any sense to you, I do not expect anyone to understand what I've said. If you do understand what I've said, then great! but if you do not, then that's ok too. Nothing matters anyway, because everything that matters is all the same one reality anyway.

Evolution has to be proof, that the one is divided, even if the one is real. It's a fact, that dogs and all other animals can't think like humans, and behave like humans, therefore the illusory of the one has rebelled against the one, which means that two is a logistical and practical outcome of the existence.

That's where darkness might come in, as an attractive component of nature; that the darkness is an acknowledgement of the two's self-awareness

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:33 pm

The singularity is a logical outcome, of sequence, which is backed up by daylight's synchronicity between time and infinity. In terms of the day to day experience, of poverty and loneliness, it's at the mercy of human memes. Meme culture is the force responsible, for people projecting the words poverty and loneliness - agents against the singularity - onto other people

As for being a conscious aware sentient organism, it is a fact that Pain is bad..and that's never good. Only a sadistic force would want or ever need to exist.

The Universe is just Everything, which consists of EVERY 'thing', which are either 'matter' (visible things) or 'space' (an invisible thing). There is NOTHING else. BOTH of these 'things' combined together is the One single 'Thing', known as the Universe.

The word 'time' just refers to the measurements human beings take in order to comprehend the duration between one 'perceived event' from another 'perceived event'. I say, 'perceived' because in Truth there is ONLY One singular event, but because of the way the human brain works it HAS TO 'compartmentalize' the One, Singularity, into perceived 'separate' 'things' in order to be able to comprehend and understand this Universe that 'it' has found itself WITHIN. 'Perceiving' "different" events and taking the 'time', the 'measurements', between those "events" helps in comprehending and understanding 'things'.

The word 'infinity' just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is ALWAYS FOREVER, spatially.

The word 'eternal', by the way, just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is 'NOW' ALWAYS FOREVER, temporally.

There is NO, ACTUAL, 'struggle' in defining these two 'words', and with those definitions provided they BOTH work PERFECTLY TOGETHER, and as can be CLEARLY SEEN they FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY as a Unified One.

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is alive, and as such is 'Life', Itself. Which is ALSO FOREVER ALWAYS, and as such is NOT 'terminal' NOR a 'terminal illness' AT ALL. BUT, what comes into Existence, lives, and then EXITS, is EVERY 'thing' else, besides of course 'matter' and 'space' which are also ETERNAL. ('space' just being a measured distance between matter.)
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 pm

The Universe is just Everything, which consists of EVERY 'thing', which are either 'matter' (visible things) or 'space' (an invisible thing). There is NOTHING else. BOTH of these 'things' combined together is the One single 'Thing', known as the Universe.

The word 'time' just refers to the measurements human beings take in order to comprehend the duration between one 'perceived event' from another 'perceived event'. I say, 'perceived' because in Truth there is ONLY One singular event, but because of the way the human brain works it HAS TO 'compartmentalize' the One, Singularity, into perceived 'separate' 'things' in order to be able to comprehend and understand this Universe that 'it' has found itself WITHIN. 'Perceiving' "different" events and taking the 'time', the 'measurements', between those "events" helps in comprehending and understanding 'things'.

The word 'infinity' just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is ALWAYS FOREVER, spatially.

The word 'eternal', by the way, just refers to the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Fact that the Universe is 'NOW' ALWAYS FOREVER, temporally.

There is NO, ACTUAL, 'struggle' in defining these two 'words', and with those definitions provided they BOTH work PERFECTLY TOGETHER, and as can be CLEARLY SEEN they FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY as a Unified One.

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is alive, and as such is 'Life', Itself. Which is ALSO FOREVER ALWAYS, and as such is NOT 'terminal' NOR a 'terminal illness' AT ALL. BUT, what comes into Existence, lives, and then EXITS, is EVERY 'thing' else, besides of course 'matter' and 'space' which are also ETERNAL. ('space' just being a measured distance between matter.)

How does the Russia/Ukraine conflict define itself, relative to the one singular event? I invoke the war, because of the inevitable awkwardness of people trying to practice the singularity - or the one singular event - with history, and with the compartmentalization through economics paradigm of reality.

Wars are recurrent, I know, but, the Russia war with Ukraine is the ongoing war (the theme of ongoing relating to the one singular event's nature of ongoing being in question), therefore is susceptible to being used

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am

Could the word 'singularity' mean ANY 'thing' else?

If yes, then what else could the word 'singularity' mean, or refer to, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am But then I'm not sure one needs to be one, surely one just is, was, and always is one without a second infinitely for eternity.
There is 'One' and there is 'one', as I have been SAYING, and literally, SHOWING.

Now, because of what the 'One' IS EXACTLY, and how It works, there exists perceived 'things' WITHIN, which have been given labels or names, for example, literally, by the very named and labeled 'things' known as 'you', human beings. These 'things', known as human beings, are individual 'ones' that should NEVER be confused with thee one and ONLY 'One'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am Oneness is one reality. There's no other reality other than reality itself all one all alone. There's not two realities, as in two one's.
OF COURSE NOT. And, I have NEVER SEEN ANY one say otherwise.

Other than 'you', human beings, have your OWN 'realities', which can CONTRADICT each "others" and thee One and ONLY Reality.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am Every conscious entity is the same one reality appearing as the illusory many.
The CONTRADICTION here SPEAKS for, and to, ITSELF.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am If there is any defining happening, then it's the one that is defining itself as itself only, it doesn't need to because it's already what it is always, which is one. That it needs to define itself is just an illusory appearance of itself pretending it's playing the role of otherness.
How many times do 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", have to be TOLD and INFORMED that the One has NO 'need' to 'define Itself', as thought It would NOT exist WITHOUT 'definition'.

However, through evolution, 'you', human beings, ARE 'defining' thee One. Which, by the way, is NEEDED for thee One, or 'I', to KNOW thy Self, CONSCIOUSLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am Now, I'm not sure what I've said makes any sense to you, I do not expect anyone to understand what I've said.
As I have previously INFORMED 'you', 'you' are speaking of thee Truth, 'you', however, have just NOT YET evolved enough to be using the One and ONLY True, Right, AND Correct words nor language. BUT, through evolution 'you' WILL get 'there', from 'your' perspective, or 'HERE', where 'I' AM.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:21 am If you do understand what I've said, then great! but if you do not, then that's ok too. Nothing matters anyway, because everything that matters is all the same one reality anyway.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:12 pm

Can you describe the ugliness?
Chronic poverty, loneliness, and illness.
Just thought I'd come back to this one.

Yes poverty and illness are absolute real experiences, and these often unpleasant experiences are projected at your own self as not being in a good place, but rather one is feeling in a bad place, so yes, the experiences are real enough.
OF COURSE 'experiences' ARE REAL. FULL STOP.

OF COURSE how one 'feels' is UNDERSTANDABLE. FULL STOP.

BUT, how one 'interprets' some 'thing', based on what they have 'experienced' and are 'feeling' is NOT necessarily a True 'interpretation' of what is REAL and HAPPENING. BUT, the 'interpretation' is "real" to that 'one'.

If 'poverty' is related to 'money', and one is 'feeling' 'in a bad place' because of 'poverty', then this 'interpretation' is based NOT on what is ACTUALLY Real and True but just on their OWN 'experiences' and 'feelings', which will ONLY give and provide a VERY, VERY tinniest view and perspective of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am Only changing when the opposite happens, like a win on the lottery, maybe coupled with a sudden sensation of feeling pain free and physical vibrancy felt in the body and mind.
What IS this 'mind' 'thing', which 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, continually go on and on about?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am So one of the reasons why there is a feeling of loneliness is because there is only you in existence. There is no other. There is only you.
LOL
LOL
LOL

The word 'you' MEANS, and refers to, 'ANOTHER'. Which, literally, MEANS, and refers to, NOT 'you', and thus to, literally, 'an other' 'one', of 'you'.

'you', the one known as "dontaskme" even AGREE WITH and ACCEPTED this Fact previously, and on more than one occasion, if I recall correctly, but 'you' continue to REVERT BACK TO this very OLD and very Incorrect way of 'thinking' and SEEING 'things'.

There is NO 'only you'. BUT, there is ONLY One 'I'. Which, some of 'you', human beings, 'think' and MISTAKE 'you' ARE.

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am When that stark realisation that there is only oneness existing, it can in some people cause them distress where they feel like they are going insane, there is a feeling of depression and even the feeling of being suicidal..
If that is what HAPPENED to, and with, 'you', then so be it. But, WHY did that HAPPEN to 'you'?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am because the very realisation that there is only one of us here totally collapses
LOL
LOL
LOL

The word 'us' ALSO MEANS, and refers to, MORE THAN 'one'.

So, AGAIN, as I keep INFORMING 'you', 'you' are using the Wrong words and language.

Saying, " There is only 'one' of 'us' ", is a Truly and OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION, and could be seen as being a HYPOCRITICAL thing to say.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am the artificial belief that has been spoon fed to every new child that has entered reality, from the second they were born, they were told they are a separate self, and that other people exist independantly from them, and that the world out there ..is somewhere else other than where you are right here now, like the world out there is somehow separate from you ...so it's no wonder people with that belief feel the sense of separation anxiety and isolation.
So, what are the BELIEFS 'you' have or HOLD that makes 'you' feel ANXIOUS and ALONE. There are OBVIOUSLY 'other' separated human bodies from the human body that the one "dontaskme" lives in and resides, correct? Or, do you REALLY BELIEVE that 'that body' and 'that one' is the ONLY 'one' EVER and ALWAYS?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am But then it gets worse...once the artificial sense of separation collapses in on itself through mental introspection as to the WHO am I question...then all that's left is oneness.
There is A One, which is AN 'I', and WHO and WHAT 'I' AM, is ALREADY KNOWN.

Just like WHO and WHAT 'you' ARE is ALSO ALREADY KNOWN.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am And that's who you are forever eternal.
LOL WHO are 'you' TALKING TO here, EXACTLY?

WRITING in a forum, which OBVIOUSLY consists of OTHER 'readers', and SAYING to 'them', "You are the ONLY One and forever eternal", SPEAKS VOLUMES, VERY LOUD and CLEAR, of ABSURDITY at its BEST.

Thee ACTUAL Truth IS 'I' am the ONLY One, while the word 'you' refers to what is just known as 'you', 'human beings'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 am And for some people that have awakened to this truth, it's the peace that passes all understanding...but for other's it's an absolutely frightening terror they would rather not look at...it's like who want's to imagine themselves as being all alone in reality forever...but there is no other reality anywhere, so one is forced to accept this truth ..or be constantly distracted from this truth by inventing otherness.

Can 'you' REALLY NOT YET SEE 'your' OWN SELF-CONTRADICTIONS here?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 am
Skip wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 am
I'm only agreeing with Gary that the universe is broken in the sense of that feeling that the universe is broken is a feeling projected as a feeling of discontentment..that feeling of discontentment is a real experience, even though it's only a temporal experience that can change to it's complete opposite of contentment at any time. So if Gary is feeling like his reality is falling apart and is hopeless, that is a real and true experience for him, because Gary can only be one with his experience, and he wouldn't lie about it, he'd be defining reality from his own direct experience.
Which is more or less what ALL of 'you', adult human beings, DO. Which explains WHY 'you' have NOT YET SEEING and UNDERSTANDING what thee One and ONLY ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS EXACTLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 am
Skip wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:38 amWell, good for them! Bad for them? Is there a point?
The point is always good and bad, depending on what point is getting the most attention by the ONLY one who is aware of the point.

Reality is one forever infinitely for eternity watching itself change constantly from one experience to another. The watcher doesn't change, the watcher is only ever watching itself change from one experience to another as and through the mind body sense of illusory separation, aka of otherness. Each and every experience known is a direct experience of itself, in other words, always one with itself, the experiences are never outside the one who is experiencing them...as if there was an experiencer separate from the experience...this duality is impossible.
YET it is what 'you', adult human beings, ACTUALLY DO.