Ukraine Crisis

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

popeye1945

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:44 am
popeye1945 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:33 am
Age wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:25 am

As with ANY one who lives WITHIN a 'cult' can NOT SEE the ACTUAL 'Truth', so to there ARE 'country', or 'cultural', 'cults', of which MANY people can live WITHIN.
Interesting insight! The power elite in America have the art of propaganda down to an art and treat its citizens like so many cattle, and it works. If the American people were aware of the horrendous global crimes their government has been subjecting the world community to, I believe they would rise up and take back the power. That, however, is wishful thinking and unlikely to happen, in the meantime the world community has to protect itself, and it is doing so.
What we are now seeing in those who are supporting Donald Trump is such a "rising up". Those who support Trump are angry and feel separated from the government (which they call the 'deep state') because of what the government has done over the last 20 years (if not longer) in all our names. People have come to the realization that there is a real price to pay for seeking war and violence against other nations (basically supporting the leaders of other nations in taming their own populations). Therefore, Americans are rising up as they did at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

In response to this rising up, (I suspect) the US government has more or less opened its borders to a controlled process of immigration from the rest of the world and (I suspect) its treasury to the leaders of foreign nations whom it has wronged. If that is indeed what the US is doing, then it is doing so in the name of peace. That is a good thing and should be done in order to prevent incredible violence.

We must all trust in the process of peace and seek it out. We must all seek to prevent violence. It cannot only be a 'local' effort by some of the world but not all of it. All that is happening is justice. We must all, therefore, allow justice to happen in a way that does not bring injustice and do what we must do in order to meet the needs of justice. And a lesson must be learned for all governments and all leaders and all people.

That is what I believe to be happening. I cannot prove it but I suspect that is what is happening. I am going to go with that assumption because I believe the alternative is far worse.

¯\_(*_*)_/¯
We all would like peace and not to be threatened by nuclear annihilation but the American public is totally unfit to understand the world around them. The history they have been fed is a mythology of history, they are so brainwashed that they even vote against their own well-being, as in the case of voting down health care repeatedly. American history has been cleansed and sanitized to the degree that Americans believe in their own superiority. They don't think their country has been imperialist from the get-go, they deny their history of genocide both at home and abroad, they live in a fantasyland, a pillar of virtue. It is not hard to convince a population of their own superiority, it is the process necessary for making war on others. American exceptionalism is on par with the past Japanese exceptionalism, or of German/Nazi exceptionalism. The American psyche is something quite strange, and this is what they view the world through, not to mention the ongoing propaganda the corporate media feeds them every day. No America is a sick puppy and the world knows it. America is the greatest threat to world peace in our time. It is presently a tremendous shock to the psyche of the America population that the world has and is uniting against their unlimited aggression and inhumanity.

The mentality of the American people is quite wretched. They live in this bubble of self-aggrandizement, and yet so conditioned by the power elite they accept the absurd wealth of the one percent which makes them all disgusting. The mentality of the population such as it is, makes it understandable that they made Trump the president, the dumbest person ever to hold that office. His presidency reflects back on the public that made his presidency conceivable. America is dangerous, and the global community is handling this shift in power as tactfully as possible. If they were less strong America would have destroyed them, that is just a given, by the way they have behaved towards the global community in the past. Like I said the historical narrative of the American people is quite insane but it has been done to them, with the goal of world domination it has been a cruel master.

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

lol Putin's getting more and more frustrated because the Wagner group isn't getting good results and the Wagner group guys are saying they aren't becuz Putin isn't delivering and back and forth this has been going for a year now.

then u got the fact that other countries aren't directly assaulting russia but are providing aid to the Ukraine, who is assaulting russia, further frustrating Putin. cuz he can't really do anything but stop trading with the countries helpin Ukraine.

so Ukraine's forces are getting upgrades faster than Putin can supply and pay Wagner group enough to fight effectively against.

and i think that main Wagner guy who does the speeches on video is a desk jockey who's just dressin up like a soldier for the video shoots.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Over many decades the United States has threatened the global community in direct or covert violence while ever increasing its military strength, in that time some of these countries have been preparing. The states wish to destroy Russian using NATO to do so, but don't they realize that Russia is far from alone. America accused China of supporting Russia materially and China's responds was, no we have not aided Russia in this way. but. if you attack Russia, God will not help you. Again, as in Vietnam, America plays a strong game of checkers with its might, only to find the game was chess. America wants to hope the global community has some forgiveness in their hearts, not that it is deserved.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:28 am The states wish to destroy Russian using NATO to do so...
Why do you think the US wishes to "destroy" Russia? What do you mean by "destroy"? We haven't invaded Russia. We haven't attacked Russia. Russia didn't get into NATO and Putin took a personal affront and now the world is hanging in the balance because an autocrat doesn't like the fact that his country wasn't admitted into NATO. What is anyone supposed to do? Just let an autocrat expand his fiefdom by invading a neighboring country?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Ukrainian 'spy chief' says Putin is plotting to  assassinate the wagner leader. this spy is pretty fuckin smaht becuz that's exactly what u say even if it isn't true. why. becuz it almost guarantees that there will be no resolution between Putin and Wagner in the future, and this is good for Ukraine.

divide your enemies and turn them against each other. Good shit, spy chief. Couldn't have done it better myself, and I'm a master at subterfuge.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:42 pm Ukrainian 'spy chief' says Putin is plotting to  assassinate the wagner leader. this spy is pretty fuckin smaht becuz that's exactly what u say even if it isn't true. why. becuz it almost guarantees that there will be no resolution between Putin and Wagner in the future, and this is good for Ukraine.

divide your enemies and turn them against each other. Good shit, spy chief. Couldn't have done it better myself, and I'm a master at subterfuge.
It would just be nice if the war would end and all parties can come to some kind of compromise that will leave everyone remaining at least more or less intact.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:13 am
It would just be nice if the war would end and all parties can come to some kind of compromise that will leave everyone remaining at least more or less intact.
Wars never begin because wars never end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:51 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:13 am
Wars never begin because wars never end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
Well, it goes either way. Peace is either the exception or war is the exception but they both happen. I lean more toward wanting peace. Of course, those of us who want peace have to be flexible to whatever extent in what we are willing to give or receive for it.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:36 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:28 am The states wish to destroy Russian using NATO to do so...
Why do you think the US wishes to "destroy" Russia? What do you mean by "destroy"? We haven't invaded Russia. We haven't attacked Russia. Russia didn't get into NATO and Putin took a personal affront and now the world is hanging in the balance because an autocrat doesn't like the fact that his country wasn't admitted into NATO. What is anyone supposed to do? Just let an autocrat expand his fiefdom by invading a neighboring country?
Good grief Gary what on earth do you think this is about? The States and its puppet Great Britain have close to a thousand military bases around the world, the name of the game is World Domination. Régime change is the States specialty, no matter how many people they must kill. Of all the European nations that joined NATO, and allowed the states to plant nuclear weapons on their soil, do you think they still own their own sovereignty? Regime change is America's specialty, to replace democratically elected governments with their own puppet governments. America is looking to Russia in exactly the same way that the Nazis did in World War Two, for its unlimited natural resources, which for them means unlimited power. I think religion is not the only place you use faith, regardless of America's crimes against humanity you still have faith that they are the good guys--- they are not. They are not, and that is why the world is uniting against their brutal aggressions around the world. It is not the American people, they don't control the country, but call it what you will, the industrial military complex, the power elite, whatever, it is evil, evil of a psychopathic nature.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
How can Americans not know what is going on in their own country or the history of it.

Today’s the 5th.. the promises of dirty bombs and more propogandic-lies, may well be imminent. [shrugs]

https://twitter.com/JFGariepy/status/16 ... 24417?s=20

..thing is, neither European nor American males have any intention of fighting any wars.

IMG_9702.jpeg
IMG_9702.jpeg (66.16 KiB) Viewed 4307 times
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

popeye1945 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:30 am
Good grief Gary what on earth do you think this is about? The States and its puppet Great Britain have close to a thousand military bases around the world, the name of the game is World Domination. Régime change is the States specialty, no matter how many people they must kill. Of all the European nations that joined NATO, and allowed the states to plant nuclear weapons on their soil, do you think they still own their own sovereignty? Regime change is America's specialty, to replace democratically elected governments with their own puppet governments. America is looking to Russia in exactly the same way that the Nazis did in World War Two, for its unlimited natural resources, which for them means unlimited power. I think religion is not the only place you use faith, regardless of America's crimes against humanity you still have faith that they are the good guys--- they are not. They are not, and that is why the world is uniting against their brutal aggressions around the world. It is not the American people, they don't control the country, but call it what you will, the industrial military complex, the power elite, whatever, it is evil, evil of a psychopathic nature.
I suppose it's not like my leaders haven't earned the payback. They chose to invade Iraq and Afghanistan instead of seeking diplomatic resolutions. Nothing any of us here can say or do now but take our lumps for what our leaders did in our names. They deserve what they're getting. People tried to warn them about the endless wars but they wouldn't listen to us. We'll all be suffering as a result.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:25 pm
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:30 am

I suppose it's not like my leaders haven't earned the payback. They chose to invade Iraq and Afghanistan instead of seeking diplomatic resolutions. Nothing any of us here can say or do now but take our lumps for what our leaders did in our names. They deserve what they're getting. People tried to warn them about the endless wars but they wouldn't listen to us. We'll all be suffering as a result.
I am in full agreement Gary!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol if eventually Ukraine folds to russia anyway so that all the working class tax dollars used to support ukraine ends up being spent in vain, only to raise the national debt several more billions of dollars....

... and the american working class still makes no effort to throw everyone holding political office into a prison for reprocessing. Starting with America and then straight to the Kremlin where their Russian working class comrades are waitin to get Putin's ass.