The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:06 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 am Yes PLEASE put 'me' on the ignore list. The MORE that do, then the MORE PROOF is being PRESENTED, SHOWN, and REVEALED of and for EXACTLY how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

SHouty wanker continues to fit out on the thread.
Maybe the shouty pouty person likes to use capitals to highlight an important point. Or it just gets a kick out of bellowing the loudest and longest, who knows.

One doesn't have to be mad to post on this forum, but it does help.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 am Yes PLEASE put 'me' on the ignore list. The MORE that do, then the MORE PROOF is being PRESENTED, SHOWN, and REVEALED of and for EXACTLY how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

Maybe the shouty pouty person likes to use capitals to highlight an important point. Or it just gets a kick out of bellowing the loudest and longest, who knows.

I have to admit I did not bother to read the post. He's just too much noise.
The only endearing quality is how he calls everyone "humans". Does this imply that he is inhuman?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:22 am But I do NOT believe that. That was just your ASSUMPTION ONLY, which was OBVIOUSLY Wrong.

It is an IRREFUTABLE FACT that creation AND evolution play an equal part in what is known as Life, Itself.
I know that's what you believe, yet you couldn't prove the irrefutable fact of creation.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:39 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:22 am But I do NOT believe that. That was just your ASSUMPTION ONLY, which was OBVIOUSLY Wrong.

It is an IRREFUTABLE FACT that creation AND evolution play an equal part in what is known as Life, Itself.
I know that's what you believe, yet you couldn't prove the irrefutable fact of creation.
This forum gets weirder and weirder when Age becomes more coherent than Atla...

You don't even know what a "proof" is!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_theory
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:41 pm

This forum gets weirder and weirder when Age becomes more coherent than Atla...

You don't even know what a "proof" is!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_theory
Ah it's you again, hey best buddy :)

Does it bother you that Age is a slighty more entertaining kind of crazy, so you get less attention nowadays?

Also imma show you how to use Wiki, get back to us when you have found the relevant link(s) on the page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:48 pm Ah it's you again, hey best buddy :)

Does it bother you that Age is a slighty more entertaining kind of crazy, so you get less attention nowadays?
Why should it bother me? I am only pointing that if you are chasing being entertained by "crazy" maybe you need to look in the mirror?

Speaking of which....
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:48 pm Also imma show you how to use Wiki, get back to us when you have found the relevant link(s) on the page:
There are like 20 uses of the concept of "proof" on that page. Which one are you refering to? This one ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)
Which part is confusing you about that?

You live a life that is both created (socially constructed) and evolved (because you are a hairless ape).

That's a fact. Which part of that do you want Age to "prove to you"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Why should it bother me? I am only pointing that if you are chasing being entertained by "crazy" maybe you need to look in the mirror?

Speaking of which....
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:48 pm Also imma show you how to use Wiki, get back to us when you have found the relevant link(s) on the page:
There are like 20 uses of the concept of "proof" on that page. Which one are you refering to? This one ?

You life a life that is both created (socially constructed) and evolved (because you are a hairless ape).

Not what Age is talking about. Well this is already getting tedious so I'll leave you be, if you want attention for being a nutjob, you'll have to wait this time.
(Also, you might want to adopt some kind of God belief, all the other nutjobs already have one they are way ahead of you.)
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm Not what Age is talking about. Well this is already getting tedious so I'll leave you be, if you want attention for being a nutjob, you'll have to wait this time.
Lets focus on your nutjobbery. Mine is all in check.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm (Also, you might want to adopt some kind of God belief, all the other nutjobs already have one they are way ahead of you.)
Naaaah, I am going to go with the atheist strategy on this one - apparently it's a valid intellectual position. What I believe in is rejecting your beliefs. Whatever they are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy- ... g_argument
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:22 am It is an IRREFUTABLE FACT that creation AND evolution play an equal part in what is known as Life, Itself.
So which parts of creation are you doubting so deeply that requires proof?

The part that you live in a society created by humans. The house you live in, the roads you drive on, the books you read, the internet you use - it's all created.
Last edited by Skepdick on Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:49 am
The only endearing quality is how he calls everyone "humans". Does this imply that he is inhuman?
Age is using the interaction between us humans for some content to fill a book ...I think the book will be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, just reading one page would be enough to kill you - I wonder if this book will have an author.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:22 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:49 am
Age is using the interaction between us humans for some content to fill a book ...I think the book will be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, just reading one page would be enough to kill you - I wonder if this book will have an author.
I imagine it could have very great medical applications for insomnia. Lets hope it comes out on Kindle.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:05 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:54 am

You said it.
WHEN and WHERE did I say it ABOUT 'me'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:54 am And if you don't believe it, then tough. .and don't expect me to find the where and when, do it yourself and stop being lazy.
If, and WHEN, ANY one looks they will CLEARLY SEE that I NEVER even alluded to that, let alone said ANY thing like that, in regards to 'me'.
It's all written down in the thread, what has been spilled is never lost, what is known will be here for ever, nothing that is known can ever be made unknown, and can never be deleted from reality.

Stop being lazy and find it yourself.. do your own research.
I can NOT FIND what is NOT THERE, and NEITHER CAN YOU. And, that is WHY you can NOT PROVIDE what you CLAIM here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:01 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:50 am
But I did NOT "project" that thought at you.
Yes you did, liar liar pants on fire.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:50 am I JUST asked you are CLARIFYING QUESTION, which, by the way, the answer is just a yes or a no.

We STILL AWAIT your ANSWER.
A question posed to another, must first contain a thought, that is bye the way, all yours...you then decided to make an assumption that maybe others could have the same thoughts as you, so then what you do is wait for a clarification of what were your own thoughts to come back to you.
This is ANOTHER ASSUMPTION of YOURS. Which I would normally ask you to back up and support with ACTUAL proof, or at least with some evidence, however you have ALREADY SHOWN that you will NOT do that. And, some can only ASSUME WHY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:01 am You do this because you are obssessed with the sound of your own echo.
AND YET here it is YOU who CLAIMS that EVERY thing you say IS NOTHING, and you have NOT even CLARIFIED if what you say and claim here has ANY importance or not at all.

Post by Age »

Now here is A PRIME EXAMPLE of just HOW the adult brain ACTUALLY WORKS. That is; it can just JUMP to ASSUMPTION, based on that body's Previous Experiences, ONLY, without EVER actually doing absolutely ANY thing to GAIN CLARITY.

Post by Age »

I know that's what you believe,
And HOW do you, supposedly and allegedly, KNOW this? What PROOF do you have, to KNOW such a thing?

Now, let us OBSERVE what you PROVIDE, or DO NOT PROVIDE.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:39 pm yet you couldn't prove the irrefutable fact of creation.
LOL

And what EXACTLY are you basing this ASSUMPTION and CLAIM on?

Let me just make this ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here now that I could, and WILL, PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation' BEFORE you could PROVE that I could NOT PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation'.

Now you have AGAIN been give the OPPORTUNITY to PROVE "yourself" CORRECT, and, PROVE 'me' WRONG.

So, 'we', once again AWAIT.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm
Skepdick wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Speaking of which....

You life a life that is both created (socially constructed) and evolved (because you are a hairless ape).

Not what Age is talking about.
You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE what 'I' am talking about. This is because 'you' have NEVER sort CLARITY.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm Well this is already getting tedious so I'll leave you be, if you want attention for being a nutjob, you'll have to wait this time.
LOL
LOL
LOL

You, VERY QUICKLY, RUN AWAY when someone "else" PROVES, VERY QUICKLY and VERY EASILY, what you CLAIMED could NOT PROVED.

'you', "atla", are just a PRIME EXAMPLE of those who JUMP to ASSUMPTIONS, BEFORE even GAINING absolutely ANY sort of CLARITY FIRST.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:57 pm (Also, you might want to adopt some kind of God belief, all the other nutjobs already have one they are way ahead of you.)
Well considering you have ALREADY adopted the 'God DISBELIEF', which I ALREADY POINTED OUT is PROOF of STUPIDITY exactly like the 'God BELIEF' IS, then 'you' are just ANOTHER ONE among ALL of the "other" what 'you' call "nutjobs" here.

When, and IF, ANY one of 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was written, discovers, or learns, and understands how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK, then 'you' WILL also FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY what 'you' are ALL doing here now, in this forum, is, literally, just plain old STUPIDITY, at its best.