The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

surreptitious57 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:20 pm Spot the difference :

Future generations will see and understand exactly what I have been doing here

Future generations who will see and understand exactly what I have been doing here
Yeah, well in the same post I got that quote from he also wrote
So, this private language that 'I' am having here is actually 'Me' having a conversation with Thee (Real and True) 'Self', of which only a future generations of peoples from "today" can and WILL fully understand
So it's possible I might have done sufficient due diligence here.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

I think the Real True Self is a reference to how all human beings can live together in peace
But since this is not happening now then Ken is basically talking to himself and no one else
Future generations however if they are open minded enough will understand him and so want to live together in peace
FlashDangerpants

surreptitious57 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:56 pm I think the Real True Self is a reference to how all human beings can live together in peace
But since this is not happening now then Ken is basically talking to himself and no one else
Future generations however if they are open minded enough will understand him and so want to live together in peace
Perhaps age will endorse that Kenglish to English translation, but it's too tortured to fix the Kenglish problem.

Also it only works by stripping out the messianic bombast of the original and reducing it to run of the mill domestic mysticism.

And if he does accept your version (which he probably will because he's in dire want of compliments) you know he's just going to reinflate it with all the egomaniacal bits again, right? You can try to politely airbrush out the parts about how he's the great bringer of the wisdom that will save mankind, but it's all going to just flood back in.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:55 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:35 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 pm
"future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here"
What I meant was, and still is:

'future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here.'

AND, that is right, too, by the way.
So for clarifying purposes.... what EXACTLY does FUTURE GENERATIONS mean To "You" Ken?
WHY do you use the word "Ken" here, when what can be CLEARLY SEEN is these words are under the label "Age"?
And for further clarity .... WHEN are 'YOU' "Ken" expecting these FUTURE GENERATIONS to UNDERSTAND EXACTLY what you are tellng us?
Learn to discourse with the RIGHT one, and then you will NOT remain SO CONFUSED.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:34 am
Age wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:35 am

What I meant was, and still is:

'future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here.'

AND, that is right, too, by the way.
So for clarifying purposes.... what EXACTLY does FUTURE GENERATIONS mean To "You" Ken?
WHY do you use the word "Ken" here, when what can be CLEARLY SEEN is these words are under the label "Age"?
And for further clarity .... WHEN are 'YOU' "Ken" expecting these FUTURE GENERATIONS to UNDERSTAND EXACTLY what you are tellng us?
Learn to discourse with the RIGHT one, and then you will NOT remain SO CONFUSED.
More negative clarification Ken. Why not just answer the question instead of making silly excuses?

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:03 pm Ken is not saying future generations will see and understand exactly what he has been doing here since how would he know this
But what he is saying however is that those who are open minded enough will see and understand what he has been doing here
So his statement is a conditional one not an absolute one - he is not making any predictions at all
It could be seen this way, but AGAIN, I would NOT be SO SURE of ANY thing without FIRST CLARIFICATION being made.

See, one of the biggest messages I have been POINTING OUT and SHOWING here is that 'trying to' UNDERSTAND what one was REALLY 'saying' and MEANING AFTER they have "died" is to late, and for purpose sake an IMPOSSIBILITY. So, INSTEAD of just ASSUMING what each of 'you', human beings, are REALLY saying and meaning, while 'you' are alive, WHY NOT just ask each other CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from thee Truly OPEN perspective?

If you ALL started doing that, then you ALL will gain FULL understanding. And, doing that as adults will teach a each new generation to just NATURALLY do that, instead of just "naturally" growing up ASSUMING and/or BELIEVING that 'you' each KNOW what the "other" is REALLY saying, and MEANING.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:39 am
More negative clarification Ken.
What you call 'negative clarification' is BECAUSE of INCORRECT questioning. Or, in other words, questioning NOT from thee Truly OPEN perspective but from an "I ALREADY KNOW the answer/s" perspective.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:39 am Why not just answer the question instead of making silly excuses?
Because it would be like me saying and asking you the question, "she does NOT know what she is talking about, so WHY do 'you', "sally" say what you do?"

And, if you POINT OUT that 'you' are NOT a 'she', do NOT go by the name "sally", and ACTUALLY do KNOW what you are talking about, then I could just reply with and say, "more negative clarification "sally". As though this was being POSITIVE AT ALL.

If you want some thing CLARIFIED, then ask a Truly OPEN clarifying question, and STOP making ALL of the silly excuses you do for ALL of the WRONG ASSUMPTIONS, which you keep on making.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:50 am

What you call 'negative clarification' is BECAUSE of INCORRECT questioning. Or, in other words, questioning NOT from thee Truly OPEN perspective but from an "I ALREADY KNOW the answer/s" perspective.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:39 am Why not just answer the question instead of making silly excuses?
Because it would be like me saying and asking you the question, "she does NOT know what she is talking about, so WHY do 'you', "sally" say what you do?"

And, if you POINT OUT that 'you' are NOT a 'she', do NOT go by the name "sally", and ACTUALLY do KNOW what you are talking about, then I could just reply with and say, "more negative clarification "sally". As though this was being POSITIVE AT ALL.

If you want some thing CLARIFIED, then ask a Truly OPEN clarifying question, and STOP making ALL of the silly excuses you do for ALL of the WRONG ASSUMPTIONS, which you keep on making.
Yawn. You are still doing the begative thing Ken. You never tell us what a thing actually means by adding more clarity (which would be positive), you simply insist that you are being misunderstood and it is somebody else's fault every time (very negative).

Real clarifying questions would deal with why it is that you do that. But sadly you would need to ask them of yourself and that's not in the scope of what can be acheived in this forum.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Yawn. You are still doing the begative thing Ken. You never tell us what a thing actually means by adding more clarity (which would be positive), you simply insist that you are being misunderstood and it is somebody else's fault every time (very negative).
But you are asking so many DIFFERENT clarifying questions, of which MOST are based on Assumptions, from your OWN Previous Experiences, which have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with me. So, what you will get is what you call 'negative answers/responses'.

Also, I could NEVER add 'clarity' to what is BELIEVED to be NOT POSSIBLE or NOT TRUE.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm Real clarifying questions would deal with why it is that you do that.
AND, if you REALLY wanted to KNOW, then you would ask clarifying questions.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm But sadly you would need to ask them of yourself and that's not in the scope of what can be acheived in this forum.
But I ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY I do what you CLAIM I DO.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:52 am

But you are asking so many DIFFERENT clarifying questions, of which MOST are based on Assumptions, from your OWN Previous Experiences, which have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with me. So, what you will get is what you call 'negative answers/responses'.

Also, I could NEVER add 'clarity' to what is BELIEVED to be NOT POSSIBLE or NOT TRUE.
Sure you can. All you have to do is be clear about what your previous words meant when asked questions about them.
After your "you don't understand" routine, just express what the other person has failed to grasp.
You could at any time do that instead of just announcing that you already told us.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm Real clarifying questions would deal with why it is that you do that.
What is unclear about asking when your prophecy about future generations understanding you exactly will come to pass?
It's in the future right? It happens at some point in time? We have words for times such as years and so on. Tell us what year this happens.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm But sadly you would need to ask them of yourself and that's not in the scope of what can be acheived in this forum.
Because you are manipulating us for the sake of your grand plan?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am

Sure you can.
So, HOW EXACTLY does one provide 'clarity' about how God exists, to those who BELIEVE otherwise? Conversely, HOW EXACTLY does one provide 'clarity' about how God does NOT exist, to those who BELIEVE otherwise?

We AWAIT your CLARIFICATION.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am All you have to do is be clear about what your previous words meant when asked questions about them.
I HAVE BEEN.

I have ALSO EXPLAINED WHY you are UNABLE to SEE nor UNDERSTAND them.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am After your "you don't understand" routine, just express what the other person has failed to grasp.
STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING 'things', then I COULD. But what WILL be FOUND IF you did STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING 'things', is that you will SEE just how CLEAR my WRITINGS HAVE BEEN, ALREADY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am You could at any time do that instead of just announcing that you already told us.
How about you TELL 'us' what 'it' is that you STILL do NOT YET UNDERSTAND, INSTEAD.

If you DID, then we would have a BETTER IDEA of what you are MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING here, EXACTLY.
What is unclear about asking when your prophecy about future generations understanding you exactly will come to pass?
It's in the future right?
So, you mention 'future' generations, and then ask, "It is in the 'future' right?"
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am It happens at some point in time? We have words for times such as years and so on. Tell us what year this happens.
What year what, EXACTLY, happens?
If you say and BELIEVE so.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:32 am

Sure you can.
So, HOW EXACTLY does one provide 'clarity' about how God exists, to those who BELIEVE otherwise? Conversely, HOW EXACTLY does one provide 'clarity' about how God does NOT exist, to those who BELIEVE otherwise?

We AWAIT your CLARIFICATION.
You are being asked to clarify what you meant when you wrote some stuff. A perfectly simple task. No need to be such a drama queen about it.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am All you have to do is be clear about what your previous words meant when asked questions about them.
I HAVE BEEN.

I have ALSO EXPLAINED WHY you are UNABLE to SEE nor UNDERSTAND them.
That's a lie. You can just tell us what you know of the future without being so cryptic and that alone would clarify matters immensely.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am After your "you don't understand" routine, just express what the other person has failed to grasp.
STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING 'things', then I COULD. But what WILL be FOUND IF you did STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING 'things', is that you will SEE just how CLEAR my WRITINGS HAVE BEEN, ALREADY.
You literally just did it though. You did it above when instead of telling me more about what your words mean you instead told me that I am "UNABLE to SEE nor UNDERSTAND them."
And you did it there when instead of explaining in a way that would help somebody bridge the gap between our understandings you just waffled about " how CLEAR my WRITINGS HAVE BEEN, ALREADY."

I am pointing to a tactic you use in every conversation and you are dishonestly bullshitting me about it.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am You could at any time do that instead of just announcing that you already told us.
How about you TELL 'us' what 'it' is that you STILL do NOT YET UNDERSTAND, INSTEAD.

If you DID, then we would have a BETTER IDEA of what you are MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING here, EXACTLY.
WHO EXACTLY are the future generations Ken.
WHEN EXACTLY are the future generations Ken.

It's in the future right?
So, you mention 'future' generations, and then ask, "It is in the 'future' right?"
You are being transparently evasive Ken. Nobody is fooled.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am It happens at some point in time? We have words for times such as years and so on. Tell us what year this happens.
What year what, EXACTLY, happens?
Don't be deliberately dishonest Ken. You know perfectly well that I am asking when your prediction about future geenrations will to come pass. You are not a truthful or trustworthy person when you behave this way, and you seem like somebody who likes to think he is.

If you say and BELIEVE so.
Well you have been boasting about it haven't you you dirty little psychopath...
"I KNEW I was MANIPULATING 'you', "flashdangerpants""
Nekki

Post by Nekki »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Age claims…..
“When one learns how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work, then all of this becomes WELL UNDERSTOOD and VERY QUICKLY VERY OBVIOUS HOW and WHY this occurs.”
GBWhatsApp APK
Does AGE ….KNOW and understand the mind and brain and how and why it works? Please answer Yes or No?
What i read in all these posts -
Here's is an alien among the human beings. His claims are " small letters CAPITAL LETTERS small letters CAPITAL LETTERS and so on SO ON."
We just need to believe him on his claims. OK, I BELIEVED YOU.
AND NICE TO MEET YOU, I'M SUPERMAN. BELIEVE ME. I have no proof and evidence. Just believe it.
Nekki

Post by Nekki »

check check....anybody home
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nekki wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:58 am check check....anybody home
Nobody Home.

Song of Myself

Space and Time! now I see it is true, what I guess'd at,
What I guess'd when I loaf'd on the grass,
What I guess'd while I lay alone in my bed,
And again as I walk'd the beach under the paling stars of the morning.

What does the Song of Myself verse 7 mean?
In Section 7 the poet signifies his universal nature, which finds it "just as lucky to die" as to be born. The universal self finds both "the earth good and the stars good." The poet is part of everyone around him. He sees all and condemns nothing.