The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:24 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:33 pm

Well if that is your take on what you were asking, then my answer is NO.

I suggest next time use the ACTUAL words that work the most accurately with 'your take'. Otherwise what you ask, and/or say, will get 'mistaken'.

Yes.
CLARIFYING QUESTION.... what is the important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?

Other clarifying question.... if your answer is now no ... then why did you write this...
LOL WHY would you even presume I would write 'no' to what is OBVIOUSLY a NONE 'yes' or 'no' clarifying question?
You just wrote "Well if that is your take on what you were asking, then my answer is NO. " You illiterate lump.

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am And, WHY do 'you', human beings, here in this forum, feel the NEED to write; "clarifying question" BEFORE you write a 'clarifying question' with a question mark at the end of it?
Because you ignore questions, then you chastise me for not asking "clarifying questions". I'm saving you time because I don't think you can read and comprehend text very well.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am Which, OBVIOUSLY can be CLEARLY SEEN, ends with the words, "are not they". So, what this ACTUALLY MEANS is you were ESSENTIALLY asking me were 'they', future generations, NOT coming to this site to read about my journey to greatness? To wit I replied, 'Yes', MEANING 'they' are NOT coming to this site for the reasons you gave.

Do you 'now' COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND?

If no, then just let 'us' KNOW WHY.
I have been asking you simple clarifying questions, and you have been avioding them with silly excuses.
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it.
If you didn't mean it?
My 'answer/reply' was NOT 'no', so the question, "WHY did I write this, if I did NOT mean it?", is now MOOT.

Also, PLEASE NEVER FORGET that what you ASSUME what is 'meant' in "another's" writings is NEVER always necessarily what "they" ACTUALLY MEANT.
So ... CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!.....Do you predict that persons who are yet to be born, are going to come to this site to read your words of wisdom?

And if your answer is NO ... then it is time for a follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!..... .... which would be WHY DID YOU WRITE ABOUT "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:45 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:35 pm Age the sage in a cage of rage
Last time I spoke with you, here in this thread, "atla" I asked you four clarifying questions, in regards to what you claim is true.

You FAILED to provide absolutely ANY thing, either because you MISSED it or because you are just totally INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING your BELIEFS and CLAIMS. But now you want to "throw another bait out to see if you can get another bite", as some would say.
No I'm just mocking you because you're an idiot who fails to understand anything, for example what claims are. Why don't you pay attention to what people ACTUALLY write? :)

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am
CLARIFYING QUESTION.... what is the important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?

Other clarifying question.... if your answer is now no ... then why did you write this...
LOL WHY would you even presume I would write 'no' to what is OBVIOUSLY a NONE 'yes' or 'no' clarifying question?
You just wrote "Well if that is your take on what you were asking, then my answer is NO. " You illiterate lump.
Well OBVIOUSLY what 'your take' is now is VERY DIFFERENT from what you ACTUALLY WROTE, previously.

So, OBVIOUSLY, when you EXPLAIN what 'your ACTUAL take' IS, which is VERY DIFFERENT from what you PREVIOUSLY WROTE, then you will GET two DIFFERENT answers.

Surely, this does NOT NEED EXPLAINING, even to 'you', "flashdangerpants", correct?
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am And, WHY do 'you', human beings, here in this forum, feel the NEED to write; "clarifying question" BEFORE you write a 'clarifying question' with a question mark at the end of it?
Because you ignore questions, then you chastise me for not asking "clarifying questions".
LOL PROVE your CLAIM here IS TRUE. Link us to one question, which I have IGNORED.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am I'm saving you time because I don't think you can read and comprehend text very well.
If that is what you THINK, then that is PERFECTLY FINE with me.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am Also, WHY do you add the word 'important' as though it was even 'necessary' and/or 'important' to, especially considering it was 'unimportant' to and completely 'unnecessary' to?
You tend to split hairs over unimportant shit, I am prompting you to provide some sort of substantive answer.
And I have been PROVIDING you with SUBSTANTIVE ANSWERS, that is; to the ACTUAL QUESTIONS you pose and ask me.

If you would like MORE SUBSTANTIVE ANSWERS, then have you CONSIDERED asking MORE SUBSTANTIVE QUESTIONS?

Also, and what is ALREADY OBVIOUS is what you class as "unimportant shit" "others" do NOT.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am Now, the detail that was wrong in your original question, which it turns out was NOT what you ACTUALLY meant, was; you asked 'are they not'? To which I replied, 'yes'. So, what you were wrong about the meaning of; was 'that'. In other words, you ACTUALLY MEANT was; "are 'they', future generations, coming to this site to read about my journey to greatness". BUT, what you ACTUALLY WROTE was; 'future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?'
You see that's an example of you splitting those aforementioned hairs.
We are in a PHILOSOPHY FORUM and NOT on ANY of the countless OTHER forums on the internet, so ACCURACY is VERY IMPORTANT, I found.

Also, you say this as though I NEVER KNEW what I have been doing ALL ALONG.

And, by the way, you posed a question to me. But, when LOOKED INTO what was CLEARLY SEEN is that what you ACTUALLY MEANT was the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you ACTUALLY WROTE. So, what you call, "splitting hairs", "others" call, 'POINTING OUT thee ACTUAL Truth of things'.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am "aren't" is just a contraction are not, and "aren't they" is a contraction of are they not, that's what the apostrophe is for.
I KNOW. This is what I just POINTED OUT to you. It was you who could NOT work out WHY I wrote, 'Yes', in reply to your question that ended with "are they NOT?" The very reason WHY I responded with a YES was BECAUSE, to me, 'they', future generations, are NOT coming to this site to do what you were SAYING and CLAIMING there.

Do you now COMPREHENDED and UNDERSTOOD what was ACTUALLY HAPPENING and OCCURRING here?

Or, are you STILL somewhat BEWILDERED?
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:51 am Which, OBVIOUSLY can be CLEARLY SEEN, ends with the words, "are not they". So, what this ACTUALLY MEANS is you were ESSENTIALLY asking me were 'they', future generations, NOT coming to this site to read about my journey to greatness? To wit I replied, 'Yes', MEANING 'they' are NOT coming to this site for the reasons you gave.

Do you 'now' COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND?

If no, then just let 'us' KNOW WHY.
I have been asking you simple clarifying questions, and you have been avioding them with silly excuses.
LOL
LOL
LOL

You were asking me VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which ended with "aren't they?", (or, "are they not?"). Which I OBVIOUSLY NEVER AVOIDED AT ALL because I WROTE, 'Yes', as can be CLEARLY SEEN and so PROVEN True.

And, if you STILL have NOT YET worked this out, 'Yes', (they are NOT coming to read about my journey to greatness).

No wonder 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was written, were still SO FAR from gaining the ability to SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of things when it takes 'you' THIS LONG to even just grasp what has been happening and occurring here. And, there is NO wonder WHY you were STILL SO CONFUSED, in those days, when 'you' could NOT even UNDERSTAND your OWN QUESTIONS, which 'you', "yourselves", made up and posed to "each other".

If you could NOT even UNDERSTAND your OWN questions, then there is NO wonder WHY you could NOT understand AT ALL the responses you were being given and provided with.
If you didn't mean it?
My 'answer/reply' was NOT 'no', so the question, "WHY did I write this, if I did NOT mean it?", is now MOOT.

Also, PLEASE NEVER FORGET that what you ASSUME what is 'meant' in "another's" writings is NEVER always necessarily what "they" ACTUALLY MEANT.
So ... CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!.....Do you predict that persons who are yet to be born, are going to come to this site to read your words of wisdom?
No.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am And if your answer is NO ... then it is time for a follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!..... .... which would be WHY DID YOU WRITE ABOUT "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here"?
Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here.

Also, and AGAIN, there is absolutely NO need AT ALL to write "CLARIFYING QUESTION", BEFORE you write A CLARIFYING QUESTION.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:06 am
Last time I spoke with you, here in this thread, "atla" I asked you four clarifying questions, in regards to what you claim is true.

You FAILED to provide absolutely ANY thing, either because you MISSED it or because you are just totally INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING your BELIEFS and CLAIMS. But now you want to "throw another bait out to see if you can get another bite", as some would say.
No I'm just mocking you because you're an idiot who fails to understand anything, for example what claims are.
But HOW are you SUPPOSEDLY "mocking" 'me'.

The words 'you' write ACTUALLY SUPPORT 'me' MORE.
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:06 am Why don't you pay attention to what people ACTUALLY write? :)
WHY do you PRESUME I have NOT?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:57 am

No I'm just mocking you because you're an idiot who fails to understand anything, for example what claims are.

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:06 am Why don't you pay attention to what people ACTUALLY write? :)
Wrong as usual, you think what we write supports you, but actually this only supports us.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:46 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:44 pm
U discussed me, Age disgusts me.
WHEN did 'i' discuss 'you', "attofishpi"? And,
You didn't I was replying to Atla - see, look above.

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:46 pmWHY do 'i' disgust 'you', "attofishpi"?
I think that might be a tad harsh of me, so I retract. But, ya people like you make it difficult for some others, that actually DO debate rationally about certain ''mystical'' things pertaining to the nature of reality, and their experience of it.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:55 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am So ... CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!.....Do you predict that persons who are yet to be born, are going to come to this site to read your words of wisdom?
No.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am And if your answer is NO ... then it is time for a follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!..... .... which would be WHY DID YOU WRITE ABOUT "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here"?
Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here.
Ho hum. Time for another clarifying question just to get clarity on your last two unclear answers of clarifying questions. The endless and impossible job of attempting to translate Kenglish into English...

The answer to the second CLARIFYING QUESTION there apparently contradicts the first. So....
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!........ how is "Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here." not a prediction about what persons as yet unborn will be doing?

Please provide an actual explanation. Your ritual "can't you EvEn SEEE" routine is tiresome. some sort of clarification must eventually emerge unless your call for clarifying questions is meaningless.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:56 am

Wrong as usual, you think what we write supports you, but actually this only supports us.
Okay, if you say so.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:46 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:44 pm

U discussed me, Age disgusts me.
WHEN did 'i' discuss 'you', "attofishpi"? And,
You didn't I was replying to Atla - see, look above.

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:46 pmWHY do 'i' disgust 'you', "attofishpi"?
I think that might be a tad harsh of me, so I retract.
But I did NOT find it harsh of you at all.

I am just CURIOS.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 am But, ya people like you make it difficult for some others, that actually DO debate rationally about certain ''mystical'' things pertaining to the nature of reality, and their experience of it.
But I do NOT do 'debate' anyway. I do 'Truth', INSTEAD.

Also, how does one ACTUALLY "debate RATIONALLY 'that' what IS a 'mystery' to them?

And, what are people like me like, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:09 am So ... CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!.....Do you predict that persons who are yet to be born, are going to come to this site to read your words of wisdom?
No.
Ho hum. Time for another clarifying question just to get clarity on your last two unclear answers of clarifying questions. The endless and impossible job of attempting to translate Kenglish into English...
I will suggest, ONCE AGAIN, if you STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING you ALREADY KNOW what is true, then what thee ACTUAL Truth IS can become KNOWN.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm The answer to the second CLARIFYING QUESTION there apparently contradicts the first.
This is because you are PRESUMING.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm So....
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!........ how is "Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here." not a prediction about what persons as yet unborn will be doing?
WHO, EVER, said it was NOT?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm Please provide an actual explanation. Your ritual "can't you EvEn SEEE" routine is tiresome.
What do you want an 'explanation' to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm some sort of clarification must eventually emerge unless your call for clarifying questions is meaningless.
FULL and ABSOLUTE clarification can be obtained, that is; with the Right, or Truly OPEN, CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:47 am
No.

I will suggest, ONCE AGAIN, if you STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING you ALREADY KNOW what is true, then what thee ACTUAL Truth IS can become KNOWN.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm The answer to the second CLARIFYING QUESTION there apparently contradicts the first.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm Please provide an actual explanation. Your ritual "can't you EvEn SEEE" routine is tiresome.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm some sort of clarification must eventually emerge unless your call for clarifying questions is meaningless.
FULL and ABSOLUTE clarification can be obtained, that is; with the Right, or Truly OPEN, CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!........ does "Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here." predict that persons as yet unborn (at least at the time you wrote it) will visit this site to review your words?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:23 am

Okay, if you say so.
Another comment supporting us.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:22 pm
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!........ does "Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here." predict that persons as yet unborn (at least at the time you wrote it) will visit this site to review your words?
No.

Did you ASSUME it did?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:37 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:23 am
Okay, if you say so.
Another comment supporting us.
Who and/or what is 'us' here, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:11 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:11 am CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN!!!!!........ does "Because 'they', future generations', COME to SEE, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here." predict that persons as yet unborn (at least at the time you wrote it) will visit this site to review your words?
No.

Did you ASSUME it did?
Well, you see, you had already written this Ken...
So you are not clarifying, nor attempting to clarify anything.
Your purpose is quite evidently not to get caught exactly meaning anything.