The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:13 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:41 pm
future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?
And you answered yes to that.
Yes, we have gone through this quite a few times ALREADY now.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm So this carrousel may as well take another spin while you get round to telling us what you mean.
What I mean is YES to what you ASKED.

Now, either you meant what the ACTUAL words you used, asked, or you did NOT mean what the ACTUAL words you used, asked. Because what can be CLEARLY SEEN are the ACTUAL words you used.
Okay. So my take on what I was asking was that you still expect people as yet unborn to want to read this wweb site to find out about you and how you discovered "TTTTTHHHHHHHeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe actual truth"

CLARIFYING QUESTION.... is there some important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Those who foretell the future lie, even if they tell the truth.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:22 pm Those who foretell the future lie, even if they tell the truth.
Truth cannot lie.

And that's why people hate liars.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:25 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:22 pm Those who foretell the future lie, even if they tell the truth.
Truth cannot lie.

..as usual, i don't think you are grasping the point, so let me make it clearer using the fourth dimension:-

Those who foretell the future lie, even if what they foretold becomes true.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:38 pm
Truth cannot lie.

..as usual, i don't think you are grasping the point, so let me make it clearer using the fourth dimension:-

I liked my point the best. :mrgreen:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:42 pm

Truth cannot lie.

I liked my point the best. :mrgreen:
..but you don't now, and now, and now...ad infinitum *NB:- "liked" = past tense. :mrgreen:
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age the sage in a cage of rage
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:35 pm Age the sage in a cage of rage
U discussed me, Age disgusts me.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm
And you answered yes to that.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:04 pm So this carrousel may as well take another spin while you get round to telling us what you mean.

Now, either you meant what the ACTUAL words you used, asked, or you did NOT mean what the ACTUAL words you used, asked. Because what can be CLEARLY SEEN are the ACTUAL words you used.
Okay. So my take on what I was asking was that you still expect people as yet unborn to want to read this wweb site to find out about you and how you discovered "TTTTTHHHHHHHeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe actual truth"
Well if that is your take on what you were asking, then my answer is NO.

I suggest next time use the ACTUAL words that work the most accurately with 'your take'. Otherwise what you ask, and/or say, will get 'mistaken'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 pm CLARIFYING QUESTION.... is there some important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?
Yes.

Post by Age »

How do you explain and overcome the CONTRADICTION here?

Post by Age »

Truth cannot lie.

WHY?

For example, if I say I am going to write another post in this forum, and I do do this, then WHY is that a 'lie'?

Post by Age »

Last time I spoke with you, here in this thread, "atla" I asked you four clarifying questions, in regards to what you claim is true.

You FAILED to provide absolutely ANY thing, either because you MISSED it or because you are just totally INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING your BELIEFS and CLAIMS. But now you want to "throw another bait out to see if you can get another bite", as some would say.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:44 pm
U discussed me, Age disgusts me.
WHEN did 'i' discuss 'you', "attofishpi"? And,

WHY do 'i' disgust 'you', "attofishpi"?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:33 pm

I suggest next time use the ACTUAL words that work the most accurately with 'your take'. Otherwise what you ask, and/or say, will get 'mistaken'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:17 pm CLARIFYING QUESTION.... is there some important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?
Yes.
CLARIFYING QUESTION.... what is the important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?

Other clarifying question.... if your answer is now no ... then why did you write this...
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it.
If you didn't mean it?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:24 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:33 pm

Yes.
CLARIFYING QUESTION.... what is the important detail of my question that I was wrong about the meaning of?

Other clarifying question.... if your answer is now no ... then why did you write this...
LOL WHY would you even presume I would write 'no' to what is OBVIOUSLY a NONE 'yes' or 'no' clarifying question?

And, WHY do 'you', human beings, here in this forum, feel the NEED to write; "clarifying question" BEFORE you write a 'clarifying question' with a question mark at the end of it?

Have you become so used to asking rhetorical questions and/or questions only to make a point that you have ACTUALLY completely LOST the art of just REMAINING Truly OPEN while seeking CLARITY from "others"?

Also, WHY do you add the word 'important' as though it was even 'necessary' and/or 'important' to, especially considering it was 'unimportant' to and completely 'unnecessary' to?

Now, the detail that was wrong in your original question, which it turns out was NOT what you ACTUALLY meant, was; you asked 'are they not'? To which I replied, 'yes'. So, what you were wrong about the meaning of; was 'that'. In other words, you ACTUALLY MEANT was; "are 'they', future generations, coming to this site to read about my journey to greatness". BUT, what you ACTUALLY WROTE was; 'future generations are coming to this site to read about your journey to greatness aren't they?'

Which, OBVIOUSLY can be CLEARLY SEEN, ends with the words, "are not they". So, what this ACTUALLY MEANS is you were ESSENTIALLY asking me were 'they', future generations, NOT coming to this site to read about my journey to greatness? To wit I replied, 'Yes', MEANING 'they' are NOT coming to this site for the reasons you gave.

Do you 'now' COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND?

If no, then just let 'us' KNOW WHY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:24 am
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it.
If you didn't mean it?
My 'answer/reply' was NOT 'no', so the question, "WHY did I write this, if I did NOT mean it?", is now MOOT.

Also, PLEASE NEVER FORGET that what you ASSUME what is 'meant' in "another's" writings is NEVER always necessarily what "they" ACTUALLY MEANT.