The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:34 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 am By the way, how do 'you' define the word 'idiot'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:04 amBecause only an idiot could the answer the one question...(who) claims to know the irrefutable truth?
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 amYES, it was 'you', the human being, who CLAIMED that it is an IDIOT who CLAIMS to know.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:04 amTo know is to recreate that which is already here.
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 amAnd this RECREATION is HOW 'I' ACTUALLY KNOW. Which has ALSO ALREADY BEEN PROVEN absolutely true.
Life is only ever a presentation, never a representation.

Any recreation of what's already here, is not a truth, because nature never repeats itself exactly.
REMEMBER it is 'I' who does NOT do 'models', 'theories', 'hypotheses', 'guesses', 'assumptions' NOR ANY OTHER 'thing' that is NOT thee ACTUAL 'Truth of things'. ONLY 'you', human beings' do, even 'you', "dontaskme", talk about WANTING and NEEDING 'physical models'.

AND, because you NEVER sought out CLARIFICATION of the RECREATION word here, you have completely and utterly MISUNDERSTOOD me, ONCE AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:34 am ''The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist.''
AND, the 'barrier' USED here to 'try to' SEPARATE the 'me' FROM 'the world', as in 'the world' is 'given' TO 'me', OBVIOUSLY ALSO DOES NOT exist, YET here you are talking ABOUT 'it'.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:07 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:01 amwe were LAUGHING AT what you SAID and WROTE here
VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION/QUERY: 'we' implies at least one other person or other being, name at least one.
Do 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that (thee) 'I' have absolutely ANY concern AT ALL how long ANY 'thing' takes?

PLUS, the MANY OTHER VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:12 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:07 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:01 amwe were LAUGHING AT what you SAID and WROTE here
VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION/QUERY: 'we' implies at least one other person or other being, name at least one.
Do 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that (thee) 'I' have absolutely ANY concern AT ALL how long ANY 'thing' takes?

PLUS, the MANY OTHER VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.