The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:31 am We have NO idea what you are laughing AT here, but what we found Truly very funny were your words;

'Age should HURRY UP ALREADY with ushering in the Final Golden Age of Humanity.'

But then in your VERY NEXT sentence you wrote;

'We were WAITING SO PATIENTLY for this greatest turning point in history, back in the days when these were being written.'

So, if you were, REALLY, 'waiting so patiently', then WHY 'should I hurry up already'?

Did you REALLY NOT SEE the OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION and HYPOCRISY here?
We were waiting paiently for years for you to deliver on your promise, but nothing changed so far. Enough waiting around, hurry up now. Bring your A-game now.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:40 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:31 am We have NO idea what you are laughing AT here, but what we found Truly very funny were your words;

'Age should HURRY UP ALREADY with ushering in the Final Golden Age of Humanity.'

'We were WAITING SO PATIENTLY for this greatest turning point in history, back in the days when these were being written.'

So, if you were, REALLY, 'waiting so patiently', then WHY 'should I hurry up already'?

We were waiting paiently for years for you to deliver on your promise, but nothing changed so far. Enough waiting around, hurry up now. Bring your A-game now.
WHAT is 'it', EXACTLY, which you are IMPATIENTLY WANTING here, and FROM me?

WHAT, EXACTLY, is this PROMISE that you are even talking ABOUT here?

I have NEVER 'PROMISED' absolutely ANY thing, ANY time here. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout my writings here.

Post by Age »

That I can back up and support my CLAIMS is one thing, what you are WANTING may well be a completely OTHER thing.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:59 am

I have NEVER 'PROMISED' absolutely ANY thing, ANY time here. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout my writings here.
Well okay, you didn't promise that the Final Golden Age will come in our lifetimes. But it would have been nice if at least a little progress would have been made towards it. Instead we got nothing at all, just talk and more talk from you. I feel so cheated.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:59 am

Well okay, you didn't promise that the Final Golden Age will come in our lifetimes. But it would have been nice if at least a little progress would have been made towards it. Instead we got nothing at all, just talk and more talk from you.
AND look AT what we are getting FROM you here.

There is NOT a semblance of ANY CURIOSITY here from you. Just talk ABOUT 'me'.

As I KEEP POINTING OUT and SAYING, it will be/was ONLY through Truly CURIOS, Honest, and OPEN, beings what this one is WANTING here COMES-TO-BE.

WAITING FOR "others" NEVER helped ANY one.

So, how about you direct some SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, to me, which you are, REALLY, CURIOS ABOUT, AND would like ACTUAL ANSWERS TO, here, AND THEN we WILL SEE if we progress or not.

Could it get anymore SIMPLER and EASIER here?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:10 am AND look AT what we are getting FROM you here.

There is NOT semblance of CURIOSITY here.

As I KEEP POINTING OUT and SAYING, it will be/was ONLY through Truly CURIOS, Honest, and OPEN, beings what this one is WANTING here COMES-TO-BE.

So, how about you direct some SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, to me, which you are, REALLY, CURIOS ABOUT, AND would like ACTUAL ANSWERS TO, here, AND THEN we WILL SEE if we progress or not.
Maybe the universal "I" should have chosen a better representative, who can make people see the Truth without such hassle, just thinking aloud here

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:13 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:10 am AND look AT what we are getting FROM you here.

Maybe the universal "I" should have chosen a better representative, who can make people see the Truth without such hassle, just thinking aloud here
LOL

Do 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that (thee) 'I' have absolutely ANY concern AT ALL how long ANY 'thing' takes?

The MAIN REASON WHY 'you' have NOT YET LEARNED HOW TO SEE the Truth is because of this VERY STUBBORN BELIEF of YOURS, which you are CLEARLY SHOWING and PRESENTING here.

Also, and AGAIN, if you are NOT even capable of just forming a CLARIFYING QUESTION, then the REASONS for this are VERY OBVIOUS. Well to some of us here anyway
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:18 am

LOL

Do 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that (thee) 'I' have absolutely ANY concern AT ALL how long ANY 'thing' takes?

The MAIN REASON WHY 'you' have NOT YET LEARNED HOW TO SEE the Truth is because of this VERY STUBBORN BELIEF of YOURS, which you are CLEARLY SHOWING and PRESENTING here.

Also, and AGAIN, if you are NOT even capable of just forming a CLARIFYING QUESTION, then the REASONS for this are VERY OBVIOUS. Well to some of us here anyway
Excuses from a useless representative
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:40 am We were waiting paiently for years for you to deliver on your promise, but nothing changed so far.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:43 am 'you' want 'me' to answer yes or no, BUT THEN 'you' claim that 'I' am an IDIOT.

So, WHY would it matter to 'you' how an ALREADY KNOWN IDIOT answers?

By the way, how do 'you' define the word 'idiot'?
Because only an idiot could the answer the one question...(who) claims to know the irrefutable truth?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:26 am
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:18 am
LOL

Excuses from a useless representative

There is NO excuse ANYWHERE here. Well OT from me anyway.

I, however, POINTED OUT EXACTLY WHY we were LAUGHING AT what you SAID and WROTE here. Which is the VERY OPPOSITE from what you are capable of doing here.

LOL you, ONCE AGAIN, were NOT even capable of ANSWERING just ANOTHER VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION, in regards to your CLAIM above here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:04 am
Age wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:43 am 'you' want 'me' to answer yes or no, BUT THEN 'you' claim that 'I' am an IDIOT.

So, WHY would it matter to 'you' how an ALREADY KNOWN IDIOT answers?

By the way, how do 'you' define the word 'idiot'?
Because only an idiot could the answer the one question...(who) claims to know the irrefutable truth?
YES, it was 'you', the human being, who CLAIMED that it is an IDIOT who CLAIMS to know.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:01 amwe were LAUGHING AT what you SAID and WROTE here
VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION/QUERY: 'we' implies at least one other person or other being, name at least one.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 am By the way, how do 'you' define the word 'idiot'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:04 amBecause only an idiot could the answer the one question...(who) claims to know the irrefutable truth?
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 amYES, it was 'you', the human being, who CLAIMED that it is an IDIOT who CLAIMS to know.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:04 amTo know is to recreate that which is already here.
Age wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:03 amAnd this RECREATION is HOW 'I' ACTUALLY KNOW. Which has ALSO ALREADY BEEN PROVEN absolutely true.
Life is only ever a presentation, never a representation.

Any recreation of what's already here, is not a truth, because nature never repeats itself exactly.

''The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist.''
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

YOU MORON!!!