American election.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: American election.

Post by Sculptor »

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
-- Joseph Goebbels

"Stop the Steal"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
"Stop the Steal"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News""Stop the Steal"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up""Stop the Steal"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
"Lock her Up"
"Lock her Up"
"Fake News"
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:12 am Evey one is moral, even Hitler. Its just that not eveyone shares YOUR morality.
I don't know what's stranger...your way of spelling "every" or the statement it launches.

Ah well... :roll:

Have a nice day.
tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:20 pm
tillingborn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:04 pm The point that interests me is that you apparently believe that "Environmentalism" is different to your own wish for "environmental management to succeed". I'm curious why you think this, and who the bad actors are.
I've given you at least three kinds now. Did you want me to drum up a "Black List" of names? :lol:
Other than infantilism, what do you think emojis add to an argument?
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:20 pmNobody's positioned to say which of the players are ignorant, which are irrational and which are acting in bad faith, because they all tend to converge on the same package of bad policies. But you can see with the policies I've mentioned, that what they end up converging on is only glued together with ideology, not science. That's what makes the difference between "environmental management" (rational, scientific, measured action) and "Environmentalism" (the quasi-religious ideology of the Left).
Off the top of my head, I remember you making a case against windmills which could have come straight from Vladimir Putin, and given his KGB training, probably did. You also made a case that a paperless office was the misguided goal of quasi-religious leftist ideologues, rather than the promise of the marketing departments of computer manufacturers. Your concession that "Nobody's positioned to say which of the players are ignorant" etc, is precisely why I wrote:
tillingborn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 pmAs with journalists, no doubt some 'environmentalists' are honest and some exploit people's goodwill.
Why do you feel compelled to turn agreement into argument?
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:20 pmP.S. -- Oh, wait. We forgot one motive. Profit. Environmentalism has become increasingly profitable for suppliers of allegedly "environmental" products and services, such as the "organic food" industry or the builders of wind turbines. Some of them, at least, must enjoy the money. We mustn't forget them, the profiteers.
Are we to believe that anything labelled 'organic' is the product either of racketeers or quasi-religious leftist ideologues?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:12 am Evey one is moral, even Hitler. Its just that not eveyone shares YOUR morality.
I don't know what's stranger...your way of spelling "every" or the statement it launches.

Ah well... :roll:

Have a nice day.
Well excuse me for using a mobile to text.
Pointing my typos is just a way for you to avoid engaging.
Walker

Post by Walker »

These nice folks put together an easy-to-read synopsis.

Trump Administration Accomplishments
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-admini ... lishments/

Some enterprising researcher should put together such a list of Biden's career political accomplishments.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

tillingborn wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:53 am what do you think emojis add to an argument?
They indicate what email never can: the emotion of the moment. That is why they were invented.
Are we to believe that anything labelled 'organic' is the product either of racketeers or quasi-religious leftist ideologues?
No, but https://globalnews.ca/news/5778147/orga ... ud-scheme/
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Isn’t the minority supposed to go along with the majority?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

When is it time to move on? If your sister was just mugged and raped when is it time to forget about it and move on? Go out with your friends, have a few beers and move on. Does it really matter if she was abused and crippled? No, the important thing is to forget about it and move on to avoid rocking the boat.

Lady Liberty was just mugged and raped. One thing she held dear was integrity in elections. It was taken from her and in compensation she just got screwed in the ass. She needs help and the rinos say it is time to move on. Any rino who refers to illegitimate president Biden as simply President Biden supports the mugging and rape of Lady Liberty. There is nothing legitimate about rigging elections and denying rape for political purposes. Such people have to be voted out of office in support of Lady Liberty.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:01 pm Isn’t the minority supposed to go along with the majority?
isn't the minority supposed to be protected from the majority?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

You don’t have to move on—just move out. There must be a nation of less than 74M where you could run the country your way.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:18 pm When is it time to move on? If your sister was just mugged and raped when is it time to forget about it and move on? Go out with your friends, have a few beers and move on. Does it really matter if she was abused and crippled? No, the important thing is to forget about it and move on to avoid rocking the boat.

Lady Liberty was just mugged and raped. One thing she held dear was integrity in elections. It was taken from her and in compensation she just got screwed in the ass. She needs help and the rinos say it is time to move on. Any rino who refers to illegitimate president Biden as simply President Biden supports the mugging and rape of Lady Liberty. There is nothing legitimate about rigging elections and denying rape for political purposes. Such people have to be voted out of office in support of Lady Liberty.
how?

if the election process is adulterated, how do bad eggs get removed?

make no mistake: american elections have been hobson's choice for a looong time...what may have happened this year ain't the start of it
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:24 pm You don’t have to move on—just move out. There must be a nation of less than 74M where you could run the country your way.
oh my, it's america, love it or leave it all over again
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:27 pm
commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:24 pm You don’t have to move on—just move out. There must be a nation of less than 74M where you could run the country your way.
Love it, leave it, or sit down and shut up.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:32 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:27 pm
Love it, leave it, or sit down and shut up.
dissent for thee but not for me...excellent!