Aether it exists, or it doesn't.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

seeds

Re: Aether it exists, or it doesn't.

Post by seeds »

Cerveny wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:56 pm Sorry, but there is no such thing as an absolute "nothing"...
Sure there is.

It is represented by the blackened area in the following image...

And regardless of it being called "nothingness," it nevertheless exists as a visualizable "something" that is forever "making room" for the ever-expanding phenomenal features of what we call "reality" (be they mind or matter, empirically present or metaphysically transcendent).

Indeed, that blackened area surrounding the fanciful depiction of the universe, is not only a visual representation of absolute nothingness, but of "infinity" itself.
_______
Last edited by seeds on Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am
Cerveny wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:36 am Please forgive me, Albert Einstein fans, but I'm afraid that by promoting the idea of ​​infinitely fine physical space mathematical genius paralyzed physics for a hundred years and gave birth to some really crazy theories, sorry…
For example, how can a reasonable person seriously works with the idea that a single dimensionless point can give birth to / contains the entire universe (BB) or matter at all (BH)?
You need to realize that every time you close your eyes to think or dream, you are peering into what appears to be an infinite "spatial arena" (your mind) that is filled with billions of holographic-like manifestations of "reality"...

...all of which, if projected back in time, will converge and disappear into a "single dimensionless point" that represents the moment when your mind (and "I Am-ness") first came into existence.

And the point is that I suggest we are seeing something similar to that when we project the holographic-like features of the universe back in time.
_______
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:36 am Please forgive me, Albert Einstein fans, but I'm afraid that by promoting the idea of ​​infinitely fine physical space mathematical genius paralyzed physics for a hundred years and gave birth to some really crazy theories, sorry…
3) Or some "relativistic" space-time... It is obvious that the already formed, unchanging Past is a completely different phase of "reality" compared to the vague, elusive realm of ideas - the Future. Einstein's homogeneous, rigid space-time implies rather indigestible determinism…
Last edited by Cerveny on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:43 pm
Cerveny wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:56 pm Sorry, but there is no such thing as an absolute "nothing"...
Sure there is.

It is represented by the blackened area in the following image...

And regardless of it being called "nothingness," it nevertheless exists as a visualizable "something" that is forever "making room" for the ever-expanding phenomenal features of what we call "reality" (be they mind or matter, empirically present or metaphysically transcendent).

Indeed, that blackened area surrounding the fanciful depiction of the universe, is not only a visual representation of absolute nothingness, but of "infinity" itself.
_______
Are 'you' YET AWARE "seeds" that what 'you' BELIEVE IS TRUE here is NOT even necessarily REMOTELY TRUE to what the ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY?

What 'you' have DEPICTED here, in this illustration, IS JUST 'your' OWN PERSONAL BELIEF/S. And, as far as the THEORY that the WHOLE Universe IS EXPANDING goes, the ACTUAL Truth IS NOT what 'you' SAY and BELIEVE 'it' is here.

As can be, and has ALREADY BEEN, PROVED True.

Post by Age »

WHY be 'sorry' for some 'thing' that is IRREFUTABLY True AND Accurate and/or for just Correcting what has just been Wrong?

Post by Age »

1) For example, how can a reasonable person seriously works with the idea that a single dimensionless point can give birth to / contains the entire universe (BB) or matter at all (BH)?
BUT ALL so-called 'reasonable people' can STILL have or hold some COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE ideas, like 'this one' you just expressed here.

But A 'big bang' could STILL have occurred, from some sized 'point' of infinitely compressed matter, which contained the ENTIRE physical part of the Universe. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNREASONABLE ABOUT 'this'.
Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am Consider please that the matter did not appear in "BB".
OBVIOUSLY 'matter' WAS existing BEFORE ANY so-called 'big bang' HAPPENED and OCCURRED, and existing ETERNALLY I will add.
Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am Only the time / the process of “organizing” matter / the causality was born in "BB".
'This' is NOT necessarily True, AT ALL.

'This' is ONLY what 'you' PRESUME and/or BELIEVE is true.
Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am The first seed / germ / tiny crystal / DNA of causality (of physical space) began the crysralisation, the growth of the Universe / of the past (inside the dimensionless, timeless divine Future). The first "word" was spoken, first dice / brick has been formed and laid. God doesn't play (Planck’s:) dice, God builds them…
Who and/or what IS 'God', EXACTLY?
Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am Before "BB" there was only the divine eternal Future.
So, TO 'you', there WAS NO 'matter' NOR ANY 'space' BEFORE the so-called 'big bang', right?
Cerveny wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am It was the same Future that we face every moment now, in the Present.
WAS/IS there A 'Past' 'now', in the 'Future', and/or BEFORE the 'big bang', TO 'you'?

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:00 pm
2) Or some kind of "dark matter"… It is enough to consider that gravity acts on the aether in the same way as on matter...
And what IS the 'aether', TO 'you', EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:41 pm _______

_______
'This' OBVIOUSLY SAYS, and/or EXPLAINS, NOTHING AT ALL.

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:44 pm
For example, how can a reasonable person seriously works with the idea that a single dimensionless point can give birth to / contains the entire universe (BB) or matter at all (BH)?
You need to realize that every time you close your eyes to think or dream, you are peering into what appears to be an infinite "spatial arena" (your mind) that is filled with billions of holographic-like manifestations of "reality"...
But there IS NO such 'thing' as 'your mind'. As 'you', posters, here ARE CONTINUALLY PROVING ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct.
seeds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:44 pm ...all of which, if projected back in time, will converge and disappear into a "single dimensionless point" that represents the moment when your mind (and "I Am-ness") first came into existence.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME example of HOW and WHEN 'these people', BACK THEN, would say just about ANY 'thing' when 'TRYING TO' back up and support 'their', current, BELIEFS, and/or PRESUMPTIONS. Even when what 'they' ARE SAYING IS Truly ILLOGICAL, UNREASONABLE, and had NEVER even been PROVED True.
seeds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:44 pm And the point is that I suggest we are seeing something similar to that when we project the holographic-like features of the universe back in time.
_______
WHY NOT JUST ONLY LOOK AT what IS ACTUALLY True AND Right INSTEAD?

If, and when, 'you' DO, then 'you' WILL STOP SEEING Truly IMAGINED and MADE UP False AND Wrong 'things'. Which ONLY ROSE BECAUSE OF PREEXISTING BELIEFS and/or PRESUMPTIONS.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

4. Or such an "expansion of the universe"... I have yet to come across a meaningful explanation of what this (real) expansion actually is. Of course I've read the word "the metric" at times, but it is mathematical functions (defined in an abstract mathematical space) and no real, objective thing. Does the gravitational constant or the speed of light change with time or what? Then the whole cosmology would stand "on water”... Where it, in my humble opinion, is:(
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

1) For example, how can a reasonable person seriously works with the idea that a single dimensionless point can give birth to / contains the entire universe (BB) or matter at all (BH)?
Consider please that the matter did not appear in "BB". Only the time / the process of “organizing” matter / the causality was born in "BB". The first seed / germ / tiny crystal / DNA of causality (of physical space) began the crysralisation, the growth of the Universe / of the past (inside the dimensionless, timeless divine Future). The first "word" was spoken, first dice / brick has been formed and laid. God doesn't play (Planck’s:) dice, God builds them… Before "BB" there was only the divine eternal Future. It was the same Future that we face every moment now, in the Present.
Naturally, we may have a problem, a difficulty with the idea of ​​the beginning of time (of the causality, with the manifestation of matter), but perhaps we can feel a little easier if we project into it a certain similarity with the birth of Life... with the "fertilization" of barren Matter
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

One more note about aether. For example, imagine a freely moving electron. Apparently, it has nowhere to store information about the direction and speed held. It has no other "quantum numbers" or any other "asset" capable of storing such information. Note that this information only makes sense in "confrontation" with the surrounding environment. Therefore, the information that "serves" to push a freely moving particle and control its direction must be stored in its surroundings, i.e. in the aether. Such considerations, "spiced up" by the phenomenon of creation/annihilation and only strict values ​​of particle charge and spin, lead me to believe that elementary particles are only local properties, "defects" in an otherwise smooth, regular, rigid super/meta structure, in crystal of aether... What else could so reliably and persistently prevent the formation of elementary particles with other values ​​of spin, charge and mass?
Last edited by Cerveny on Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:09 pm
Consider please that the matter did not appear in "BB". Only the time / the process of “organizing” matter / the causality was born in "BB". The first seed / germ / tiny crystal / DNA of causality (of physical space) began the crysralisation, the growth of the Universe / of the past (inside the dimensionless, timeless divine Future). The first "word" was spoken, first dice / brick has been formed and laid. God doesn't play (Planck’s:) dice, God builds them… Before "BB" there was only the divine eternal Future. It was the same Future that we face every moment now, in the Present.
Naturally, we may have a problem, a difficulty with the idea of ​​the beginning of time (of the causality, with the manifestation of matter), but perhaps we can feel a little easier if we project into it a certain similarity with the birth of Life... with the "fertilization" of barren Matter
…sorry for the spam, but by the way, don't you know the old Jewish fable about a clay golem that could be brought to life by inserting a written Hebrew magic word/text into a hole in its forehead?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

Post by Age »

Cerveny wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:54 pm
Cerveny wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:09 pm
…sorry for the spam, but by the way, don't you know the old Jewish fable about a clay golem that could be brought to life by inserting a written Hebrew magic word/text into a hole in its forehead?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
Are you aware "cerveny" that you are responding to "your" own 'self' here, and thus are apologizing to "your" own 'self', for the spam, and then asking "your" own 'self', 'do you not know the ...?'
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

So how can disturbances, structural defects - here elemental particles - appear in the rigid, regular structure of the growing crystal - here of the Past (of aether). They may be results of non-uniform growth, the results of fusion/penetration of different crystal zones/grains, their consolidation. It can be the results of immediate surface tension - here the Presence - and also the effect of random, non-causal environmental influences - here the Future…

For interest and to refresh the text, the following is a sample of an authentic crystal:)
Real crystal
Real crystal
IMG_0145.jpeg (104.28 KiB) Viewed 6709 times
(c) elegantstones