What music are you listening to?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MagsJ

Re: What music are you listening to?

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 pm
MagsJ
Actually, as those in Mensa cannot, and do not demonstrate what intelligence is, then I don't even consider them worth anyone's bother.
Have you ever read Mitchell's work, he actually was invited to Mensa to lecture there.
So you discount all Mensans?

Who is ‘Mitchell’?
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 pm Anyway, I do not have time, for much trivial socializing, but thanks anyway.
You’re welcome..
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
So you discount Mensans?
Yes. I judge by what people actually do, regardless of anything else.
Who is ‘Mitchell’?
Richard Mitchell, The Underground Grammarian.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
To be specific in demonstrating the power of the mind, is in terms of its biologically defined job.
For example, no Mensan has ever demonstrated the ability to read the Bible, read Plato, or construct the missing grammar system in our grammar Matrix, Geometry. All of these, for some reason, I can and do demonstrate in my work, under the biological definition and purpose of a mind.
Intelligence implies you know what you are, why you are, and how to do your biologically defined job.

Intelligence is not defined by your ignorance of these things.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:42 pm
MagsJ
So you discount Mensans?
Yes. I judge by what people actually do, regardless of anything else.
So more ‘do as I do’ than ‘do as I say’ ..so more 'leadership' less 'follower'.

Religion is very good at propagating followers, education at propagating leaders.. what then is the ultimate ideal..?
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:42 pm Who is ‘Mitchell’?
Richard Mitchell, The Underground Grammarian.
Ah!
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
My posts on this forum are not hidden, nor is my work on the Internet Archive, I prove every thing I say.
https://archive.org/search.php?query=jo ... publicdate
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:54 pm
MagsJ
To be specific in demonstrating the power of the mind, is in terms of its biologically defined job.
For example, no Mensan has ever demonstrated the ability to read the Bible, read Plato, or construct the missing grammar system in our grammar Matrix, Geometry. All of these, for some reason, I can and do demonstrate in my work, under the biological definition and purpose of a mind.
Intelligence implies you know what you are, why you are, and how to do your biologically defined job.

Intelligence is not defined by your ignorance of these things.
..and I would like to add.. and having fun whilst investigating all those things.. the perpetual investigative nature of youth, for not doing so would be a disservice to one’s cumulative lineage and inheritance of self.

I do not think that Mensans should be discounted outright though, because that is just one of many achievements that they may have at their disposal.. not All, but Some.
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:18 pm
MagsJ
My posts on this forum are not hidden, nor is my work on the Internet Archive, I prove every thing I say.
https://archive.org/search.php?query=jo ... publicdate
I look forward to investigating your inquiries.. or are they answers?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
Now, I would think, that someone just standing next to a Jukebox would be waiting for someone to ask them to dance to a song which reaches their heart. So how do you look into the heart of a person? with words, or by examining their behaviors with them?

As I said, I do not pay attention to people who defer to pointless words.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
Last edited by MagsJ on Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

_
Eastern-inspired trance.. the lyrics are sung in an exotic foreign tongue, and it’s got melody and beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1tz1PNv-0
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:15 pm
MagsJ
Now, I would think, that someone just standing next to a Jukebox would be waiting for someone to ask them to dance to a song which reaches their heart. So how do you look into the heart of a person? with words, or by examining their behaviors with them?
You mean a person’s reaction, to what has been said? I don’t think anyone would disagree with that, though.. “Examine what is said, not him who speaks” an Arab proverb I came across, a good few years back.

I take great issue when words are used to try and trigger a reaction in me.. like I’m oblivious to what is being done, so not all are up for being tested.
Phil8659 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:15 pm As I said, I do not pay attention to people who defer to pointless words.
..as opposed to meaningful words?

There are those who only talk when they have something relevant to say, and then there are those who don’t exercise that restraint.. the latter are called extroverts, I’d say. :lol:

Words carry such meaning, but most misuse them..
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

MagsJ
May I ask why you are here, on this forum?
Clearly you do not know anything about philosophy, nor the works of Plato.

You cannot seem to grasp basic and objective facts. So why here and not the Forums of YouTube?
Why do you bother other people, when you have not made sure that you are not a waste of time to them?

You are still thrilled with only part of the music, music heard by the ear.
You cannot understand me, when I am working with music of the whole body, whole mind, and soul.
All of the behavior of the body, is determined by the ability of the mind to process what it heard with the whole body.

You are a child, incapable of loving any thing, because you cannot grasp the whole, the noun, but only a part, the verb.

You ask me for a few words, when I have pointed you to all my words. You just slice and dice, because frankly, what I do, you cannot grasp. You have countless friends, I have none.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:30 pm
MagsJ
May I ask why you are here, on this forum?
Clearly you do not know anything about philosophy, nor the works of Plato.

You cannot seem to grasp basic and objective facts. So why here and not the Forums of YouTube?
Why do you bother other people, when you have not made sure that you are not a waste of time to them?

You are still thrilled with only part of the music, music heard by the ear.
You cannot understand me, when I am working with music of the whole body, whole mind, and soul.
All of the behavior of the body, is determined by the ability of the mind to process what it heard with the whole body.

You are a child, incapable of loving any thing, because you cannot grasp the whole, the noun, but only a part, the verb.

You ask me for a few words, when I have pointed you to all my words. You just slice and dice, because frankly, what I do, you cannot grasp. You have countless friends, I have none.
Not sure how I could ever have thought you were the same person. Must have been the LSD :lol:

You are such a gigantic turd of a creature. Did you not notice the title of this thread? People like to listen to music off Youtube, despite you looking down your great, award-winning, beloved of Mrs. Mitchell nose at it. It's a treasure trove of music that you would never otherwise get to hear. Every genuine music lover loves Youtube. Only a pretentious pile of dog shit such as yourself would claim that it's 'beneath them'.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy
What kind of stalking dog, barks into a conversation between two people.
So, where is you YouTube fav?
Hypocrite?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy
What kind of stalking dog, barks into a conversation between two people.
So, where is your YouTube fav?
Hypocrite?
And too stupid to know the actually believe that Music is only available on YouTube, not in the topic at all.
Still too stupid to defer to the topic, but nose up the ass of anyone trying to discuss it. You are pathetic.

You are easy to see through, how did you like that rant above.

Does that satisfy your beat me, beat me, perversion? You are a very sick woman.