God's Humor over virus fears!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God's Humor over virus fears!

Post by Dontaskme »

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.

Just reporting my surround....the latest report saying ...People ARE panic buying. There is no paracetamol.
Question Time audience member challenges Matt Hancock over government's ability to keep shelves stocked as he appeals for frightened Brits to stop hoarding.

Meanwhile...Mailonline: JAN MOIR: Are you panic buying yet? I was tempted to stick another pack of loo rolls in my supermarket trolley yesterday but resisted the impulse. Why? Because I want to be British about this.

HO HO HO :lol:
Dontaskme

Re: God's Humor over virus fears!

Post by Dontaskme »

And don't worry about getting bored if you have to ''self isolate'' for weeks.

There's always the Philosophy Now forum to entertain your self for those who dare to expose their most inner invisible thoughts for us all to see and nitpick over.

Beware: The ''thought police'' are everywhere. :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

this is a classic...

Coronavirus is being blamed for the collapse of Flybe, despite the fact that the airline has been in trouble for years. The 2,000 staff who are out of work are rightly furious.

Hmm, scapegoating is the sickness of the human mind. Poor little virus that has no concept of good or evil is being blamed for something it NEVER DID :shock:

Holy shit the mind is such a liar liar liar, it's pants are on fire.
Dontaskme

Re: FAKE NEWS

Post by Dontaskme »

This one's even better....

News Reports:
So how deadly IS coronavirus? Well You're most likely to die if you're a man.

Meanwhile: it has been reported that the first UK coronavirus DEATH is a Woman in her 70s

You just cannot make this stuff up can you? oh hang on, you just did didn't you :lol:

Walker

Post by Walker »

Speaking of God, Climate Change is being blamed for the virus, and we all know who pulled out of the Paris Agreement. If only the climate would never change we wouldn’t have these problems …
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:50 am Speaking of God, Climate Change is being blamed for the virus, and we all know who pulled out of the Paris Agreement. If only the climate would never change we wouldn’t have these problems …
The virus was man made, it's official. Planet China already know they can well afford to lose half of it's population without making one tiny dent in it's economy machine, because even half of their population would be enough to start the whole business moving again, so yep, it would be pretty much business as usual for china once the storm has passed.

China are not to be trusted though, china gets a bloody cold and the whole world suffers, how come there is so such mass hysteria over a damn common cold flu outbreak. It's just not normal.

Even the chinese people themselves don't trust their leaders..Quarantined Wuhan residents shout 'fake, fake' from their windows at visiting Chinese Vice Premier to complain about being neglected by officials during coronavirus outbreak.

Those prongs of this one eyed, one horned, purple people eater monster locks on to it's recepter so snug and tight, it's a perfect fit just like it was designed to be , just like a hand in a glove.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Meanwhile....

15 million people will die and the global economy will take a $2.3trillion hit from coronavirus in the BEST-case scenario, new study predicts.

I'd hate to think what is the WORST case scenario.

Oh here is a study by Australian National University, predicts that in the most disastrous scenario, the death toll could reach a staggering 68million.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Listen if you ain't clean, you ain't coming in ok!!

Costco customers in Croydon England are sprayed with 'DISINFECTANT' as coronavirus panic grips Britain.

But it's just a cold bro!

Yeah ok.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Seafood trader, 67, who smuggled £53million of rare baby eels from UK to the Far East avoids jail after lawyer argues he could catch coronavirus behind bars.

For fucks sake has the whole world gone nuts.

What stupid dumb planet am I living on. What the heck happened.
Walker

Re: Good Humor over virus fears!

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:16 pm Seafood trader, 67, who smuggled £53million of rare baby eels from UK to the Far East avoids jail after lawyer argues he could catch coronavirus behind bars.

You have discovered Bizarro World (BW). From the perspective of a balanced Corona Denier remember to keep breathing and ride it out as a stoic witness of the wonderment.

Here’s another manifestation of BW, without death on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ordODDzVso8
(Keep in mind that what they are calling mathematics is actually just basic childhood arithmetic, and realistically consider that with pre-approved editorial consensus no adults can possibly be this stupid, so no wonder folks start thinking that some conspiracy is afoot).

Bizarro World is the 7th Realm of Existence to be slotted somewhere in the higher realms of god realm, the demi-god realm, and the human realm, which are followed by the lower realms of animal, preta and hell. Each realm of existence is a choiceless view of the same reality resulting in dissimilar experiences of changing stimuli. For example, although both god and hell beings perceive the same reality of a river, a god experiences the river as life-giving nectar while the hell-being experiences the river as endless burning thirst and frustration. Realms is also a realistic way of viewing psychological states of existence.
Dontaskme

Re: Good Humor over virus fears!

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:49 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:16 pm Seafood trader, 67, who smuggled £53million of rare baby eels from UK to the Far East avoids jail after lawyer argues he could catch coronavirus behind bars.

You have discovered Bizarro World (BW). From the perspective of a balanced Corona Denier remember to keep breathing and ride it out as a stoic witness of the wonderment.

Here’s another manifestation of BW, without death on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ordODDzVso8
(Keep in mind that what they are calling mathematics is actually just basic childhood arithmetic, and realistically consider that with pre-approved editorial consensus no adults can possibly be this stupid, so no wonder folks start thinking that some conspiracy is afoot).

Bizarro World is the 7th Realm of Existence to be slotted somewhere in the higher realms of god realm, the demi-god realm, and the human realm, which are followed by the lower realms of animal, preta and hell. Each realm of existence is a choiceless view of the same reality resulting in dissimilar experiences of changing stimuli. For example, although both god and hell beings perceive the same reality of a river, a god experiences the river as life-giving nectar while the hell-being experiences the river as endless burning thirst and frustration. Realms is also a realistic way of viewing psychological states of existence.
I hear you Bro Walker :wink:

I've got my stockpile of popcorn at the ready. This virus is like watching a scary movie with brand new episodes everyday 24/7.

The worlds economy was already on the verge of collapse, and now this virus shows up. Could be part of some NWO agenda, I still think David Icke is the only one who is really clued up on what is actually going on in this world.

Thanks for your great comments.

Walker

Post by Walker »

So, how does the river appear in Bizarro World now that things have changed?
Dontaskme

Re: God's Humour over virus fears!

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 am So, how does the river appear in Bizarro World now that things have changed?
For me personally, nothing has changed, life is the same as it ever was, just being on the road to nowhere, I'm just the usual nowhere man living in a nowhere land.

I've been self-isolating all my life, cabin fever is nothing alien to me, it's always been my idea of heaven.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:54 am
Walker wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:00 am So, how does the river appear in Bizarro World now that things have changed?
For me personally, nothing has changed, life is the same as it ever was, just being on the road to nowhere, I'm just the usual nowhere man living in a nowhere land.

I've been self-isolating all my life, cabin fever is nothing alien to me, it's always been my idea of heaven.

After Sri Ramana Maharshi literally gave up everything to reach Arunachala he never left it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:13 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:54 am

After Sri Ramana Maharshi literally gave up everything to reach Arunachala he never left it.
Wonderful.

''As long as you think that the cause of your problem is ''out there'' - as long as you think that anyone or anything is responsible for your suffering - the situation is hopeless.''

​Lose anger and hate and become yourself again. (TRUTH)