What's wrong with this picture?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

What's wrong with this picture?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Testifying in court on Friday, former actress Jessica Mann, 34, alleged that Weinstein raped her in a New York hotel room in March 2013. She said he also raped her eight months later in a Los Angeles hotel room after injecting his penis with erection-inducing drug.

In an explosive testimony she claimed that Weinstein does not have testicles and his penis is “like a vagina”, adding that she thought he was “deformed or intersex“.

“The first time I saw him naked I thought he was deformed or intersex. I didn’t know if he was a burn victim but it would make sense,” she said. “He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a vagina. He does have a penis.”

As Weinstein shuffled out of the courtroom while flanked by a team of lawyers, a reporter asked: “Mr Weinstein, is Jessica Mann’s description of your body accurate?”

Shaking his head, Weinstein replied: “Yeah, perfect.”

In the gruelling cross-examination, Mann wept on the witness stand as she described numerous abusive encounters with Weinstein when she was 27 and he was 61.

When Weinstein expressed interest in her at a party she initially thought it was a “blessing”

Mann claims that on one occasion, Harvey Weinstein made her massage his blackhead-covered back with lotion. Asked to describe the scenario, she said: “He had a lot, a lot of blackheads. The texture of that was uncomfortable.”

I understand it's quite normal for women to choose to go alone to hotels rooms over and over again with the person who has violently (what other kind could there be?) raped them on multiple occasions, and forced them at gunpoint (presumably) to massage their pimply back.
You can't blame the women of course. I mean, finding acting work is such a bitch.

Americans are insane. It's official.
attofishpi

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Post by attofishpi »

That aside - and obviously Mann is a bimbo...Weinstein is a pig and should rot in jail. He should also get an oscar for acting like a victim borderline cripple.
Walker

Post by Walker »

He has a good attorney, of course. A woman. She will probably paint the victims as gold diggers who were under no duress and who benefited from their association with Baron Harkonnen.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 am That aside - and obviously Mann is a bimbo...Weinstein is a pig and should rot in jail. He should also get an oscar for acting like a victim borderline cripple.
But where's the crime? FFS. The world is bonkers.
Since when did being a sleaze with lot of money become a capital crime?

Of course, it's perfectly normal to continually go to hotel rooms with your 'rapist', and stand around while he injects his..ahem...'penis' with erection-inducing drugs. Yep. Completely normal.
God that woman must have REALLY wanted an acting job :roll:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 am That aside - and obviously Mann is a bimbo...Weinstein is a pig and should rot in jail. He should also get an oscar for acting like a victim borderline cripple.

Of course, it's perfectly normal to continually go to hotel rooms with your 'rapist', and stand around while he injects his..ahem...'penis' with erection-inducing drugs. Yep. Completely normal.
Mann's story is one of countless - not all where they went back for seconds to further\start their career.

I don't remember the lasses name - an English actress way back before the pig was big - I think in the 70s - this kunt knocked on her door in the early morning - she was in a dressing gown - and he raped her. ..and for the record, I don't think she is being involved in the legalities of it all.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 am

Mann's story is one of countless - not all where they went back for seconds to further\start their career.

I don't remember the lasses name - an English actress way back before the pig was big - I think in the 70s - this kunt knocked on her door in the early morning - she was in a dressing gown - and he raped her. ..and for the record, I don't think she is being involved in the legalities of it all.
I presume she reported it to the police and he was charged? I mean, rape is a very serious crime.

I was asking where the crime was in the Mann case. If all the others resemble this one then it's all bollocks.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:55 am

I presume she reported it to the police and he was charged? I mean, rape is a very serious crime.

I was asking where the crime was in the Mann case. If all the others resemble this one then it's all bollocks.
You have obviously never been raped in the 70s. Let alone ever since - the humiliation for these ladies is beyond comprehension.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:09 pm

You have obviously never been raped in the 70s. Let alone ever since - the humiliation for these ladies is beyond comprehension.
How would you know?
Even males have been swept along by this mass hysteria that has swept the planet. Well I want no part of it. I loathe mobs, and I loathe 'group-think' lunacy.
I am simply asking a simple question. Where is the rape? What definition of 'sexual abuse/harassment' is being used?
How many women who spent their young adulthood in the 70s and eighties were NOT 'victims' of male gropers? Men touched women all the time back then--in workplaces, bars, bottom pinching in the street. It was a laid back, sexually uninhibited time. Get the fuck over it. It really wasn't that 'traumatising'.
It was the same with the Rolf Harris case, and all the other bullshit cases of recent years.

I'd never even heard of Weinstein before all of this--and no doubt he's a sleaze who took advantage of the 'casting couch'. But it 'takes two to couch cast'.
And if rape is 'humiliating beyond comprehension' then don't you think it's a bit strange for someone to keep going back for more?
These men have not attacked and destroyed countries, they have not committed mass murder (or even single murder). Their demonisation is WAY out of proportion. The media even goes out of its way to find ANYONE who MIGHT have been a 'minor' at the time, just so it can add the label 'paedophile' to the trash that passes as 'journalism' these days.
Mob hysteria is a very ugly thing.
Remember the daycare 'satanic ritual abuse' hysteria that swept the planet in the early nineties? How many innocent people rotted in prison because of that--and all of it perpetuated by ONE WOMAN (American of course). Before that it was the 'all men are rapists and child abusers' mob of the eighties.
Anyone who speaks out about it and talks sense is bullied into silence by a screeching mob of hysterical banshees.
And women? Stop throwing yourselves at famous and/or powerful men. It tends to go to their heads :roll:
It would seem that the definition of 'sexual abuse' is dependent on whether or not the woman finds the male attractive. Or how useful they were/are. How very convenient in a court case.
And let's not forget that many of these women received big pay-outs, yet still joined the noisy mob.
Not being a sadistic person, I really don't enjoy seeing any living creature tortured. This is the modern-day equivalent of hanging, drawing and quartering.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

I saw a picture the other day of Weinstein using a walker looking like a broken old man. It seems kind of sad in some ways. But I guess he mixed business and pleasure a little too much, maybe? I don't know.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:42 pm

How would you know?
Even males have been swept along by this mass hysteria that has swept the planet. Well I want no part of it. I loathe mobs, and I loathe 'group-think' lunacy.
I am simply asking a simple question. Where is the rape? What definition of 'sexual abuse/harassment' is being used?
How many women who spent their young adulthood in the 70s and eighties were NOT 'victims' of male gropers? Men touched women all the time back then--in workplaces, bars, bottom pinching in the street. It was a laid back, sexually uninhibited time. Get the fuck over it. It really wasn't that 'traumatising'.
It was the same with the Rolf Harris case, and all the other bullshit cases of recent years.

Not being a sadistic person, I really don't enjoy seeing any living creature tortured. This is the modern-day equivalent of hanging, drawing and quartering.
Rolf Harris entered his friends childs room and sexually molested their child. I would torture the kunt without hesitation, but I don't need to, God is extremely sadistic - it would be an in just ice.
After he and Weinstein are locked up - they should throw away the keys.

It took me ages to find this video I was talking about - so you better watch the entire thing or there will be trouble. :twisted:

Lysette Anthony alleges she was raped on two occasions by the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIM7xa_V1M
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:42 pm

How would you know?

Rolf Harris entered his friends childs room and sexually molested their child. I would torture the kunt without hesitation, but I don't need to, God is extremely sadistic - it would be an in just ice.
After he and Weinstein are locked up - they should throw away the keys.

It took me ages to find this video I was talking about - so you better watch the entire thing or there will be trouble. :twisted:

Lysette Anthony alleges she was raped on two occasions by the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIM7xa_V1M
FFS. You've got all your facts wrong. He had sex with his daughter's friend, who was 17. Yes a sleaze, but still neither a rapist nor a paedophile.
You need to stop reading the Daily Mail.
Do you realise that an unsolicited hug is now called 'indecent assault'?
I'm sick of hearing these pathetic, whining, attention-seeking gold-digging females.
There are lots of women and children in the world who are REALLY suffering, REALLY getting raped, REALLY getting abused. REALLY going through rape trials (and not thirty years AFTER it supposedly took place!) THEY are the ones I feel for.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harvey Weinstein guilty of 'THIRD DEGREE' rape. Oh my. Is that when a woman goes alone to an unattractive man's hotel room and has sex with him but doesn't get an acting job out of it?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 am Harvey Weinstein guilty of 'THIRD DEGREE' rape. Oh my. Is that when a woman goes alone to an unattractive man's hotel room and has sex with him but doesn't get an acting job out of it?
You know what I don't give a flying fuck about this shit.

20th November '19 I told the 'church' of scientology to take down my Lord's symbol (the crucifix) other-wise chaos would ensue by the next equinox. At the time I was tapped on my right knee as in 'right' do that.

I didn't expect the God system to go quite as far as it has in this endeavour.

The equinox in quest-ion is 20-3-20. As a Pi Seas it's quite troubling. The age of Aquarius it seams upon us.

All ways look on the bright side of life...toot too toot too .........WOOPS! Sorry everybody! :D
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:15 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 am Harvey Weinstein guilty of 'THIRD DEGREE' rape. Oh my. Is that when a woman goes alone to an unattractive man's hotel room and has sex with him but doesn't get an acting job out of it?
You know what I don't give a flying fuck about this shit.

20th November '19 I told the 'church' of scientology to take down my Lord's symbol (the crucifix) other-wise chaos would ensue by the next equinox. At the time I was tapped on my right knee as in 'right' do that.

I didn't expect the God system to go quite as far as it has in this endeavour.

The equinox in quest-ion is 20-3-20. As a Pi Seas it's quite troubling. The age of Aquarius it seams upon us.

All ways look on the bright side of life...toot too toot too .........WOOPS! Sorry everybody! :D
That's fine, but I actually do care about it and so should everyone else. In another decade or so people will be saying ''Remember that 'me too' hysteria that swept the world in the early 2000s? It was similar to the 'daycare hysteria' that swept the world in the 1990s''.

Weinstein had already been tried and found guilty by the media and the frenzied mob. For that reason there shouldn't have even 'been' a trial. People simply don't understand what the word 'crime' means in a legal sense. They should watch that video of his lawyer.