I reached posts no. 333.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
-1-
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

I reached posts no. 333.

Post by -1- » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm

This calls for a triple celebration. If I catch 333 on the clock, or it comes up in other places, I consider it a good omen for love/sex/both. It is a superstition fantasy, I know, and I still can't divorce my thought how this looks like a six-breasted woman's front, lying on her right side, facing me.

So why the triple celebration? Because I reached this number on this site for the third time. Yesterday my post count was somewhere in the four-hundreds. But as it is expected of censors, some of my posts get purged from time to time. I guess I got purged twice after I reached post no. 333, and then I kept on adding posts, so I now reached again 333, today, for the third time.

Today I'm sure I'll meet Aphrodite herself who will confess her eternal and undying*** love and lust for me.

***eternal and undying love and lust for me: not impossible. After all, she is a goddess, unable to die.

uwot
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by uwot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:51 pm

3rd time lucky, I 'spose.

gaffo
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by gaffo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:09 am

-1- wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm
This calls for a triple celebration. If I catch 333 on the clock, or it comes up in other places, I consider it a good omen for love/sex/both. It is a superstition fantasy, I know, and I still can't divorce my thought how this looks like a six-breasted woman's front, lying on her right side, facing me.

So why the triple celebration? Because I reached this number on this site for the third time. Yesterday my post count was somewhere in the four-hundreds. But as it is expected of censors, some of my posts get purged from time to time. I guess I got purged twice after I reached post no. 333, and then I kept on adding posts, so I now reached again 333, today, for the third time.

Today I'm sure I'll meet Aphrodite herself who will confess her eternal and undying*** love and lust for me.

***eternal and undying love and lust for me: not impossible. After all, she is a goddess, unable to die.

congratulations.

self congratulations must not be why my post of same said was removed concerning my addition to Wikipedia's Jan Francis .

so why Amod did you remove my thread and not this one?........................not out of self congratulations surely.

gaffo
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by gaffo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 am

-1- wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm
hundreds. But as it is expected of censors, some of my posts get purged from time to time.
why "expected".why not ask for an accounting?

why/when were your posts removed (i.e for what reasons).

reasons should be stated to you be censors that removed (i.e so as a light upon the darkness all can see if the removal was just).

..................rather than playing the pussy................"oh well I accept some of my posts will be removed for whatever reason by mods here"

BY WHAT REASON - BE A MAN and DEMAND THE MOD WORK FOR KEEP AND GIVE YOU REASONS (to you personally via PM or whatever - it about Common CIVILITY - of THEM to YOU).

why just ply psy and give then Dictatory card?

sad.

being a mod is not just playing Dictator - being mod is like being a cop.

a GOOD Mod/cop understands POWER is not a privalege, but rather i responsiblity!!!!!!!!!

and so demands humility of position, and common civiity.

any and all thread that the mods removed via their Power, should have been personally written to you via this site Person mess system BY THEM TO YOU VIA A LETTER OF CIVILITY - due the the RESPONOSIBILITY OF the Power they hold over your.

and RESPONSIBILITY to be Humble toward you as their guest in THEIR home (their Website).

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by -1- » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:21 am

I used to know a Mod... in fact, I used to be married to one.

It is not an easy life. Everyone hates you. And you are overworked, because not many people enjoy cutting down others for no money and for getting hatred back.

I leave them alone. They are not bad people (my wife was not), and they are overworked, that's more the reason why they don't do their jobs properly.

It's like being a cop. Everyone fears you, everyone pays you ill respect, but the person who hates you most is yourself. If power breeds corruption, and top guys become tyrants, then cops always become depressed, alcoholic, because they have the most thankless job in human society.

I hate cops, too, as much as everyone else does, but my heart also bleeds for them, for their job is hateful. Their beating up helpless, unarmed, men and women of colour, is their way of getting rid of frustration. I hate cops, and boy I hate it when I see blonde policewomen kick the Black man in the head and the balls when six big guys hold him down. I hate this, and deplore this, but I understand at the same time where it comes from. The anger. The frustration. A bit like a camel (have you ever lived in the middle east?) has to kick his driver to dust and trumple on him to make him into a pancake from time to time. A good camel-driver knows when this is coming up, this mood, and he throws his caftan in front of the camel, which for an hour will kick it and trample on it, until it gets exhausted, after which point he returns to normal, emotionally. The camel. Same with cops. Cops are the ships of the pavement.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by -1- » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 am

ON another consideration, my ego has grown to be strong enough to not be bothered by losing posts.

Everyone, including myself, see his or her own posts as the most brilliant brain children of all times. I like mine, much like you like yours, and he and she like his and hers. Getting them erased causes frustration and a sense of loss, very similar, although on a much smaller scale, as losing your children. Your posts are your children.

So it should bother me... but I've been forumming for decades now, and the only people I ever wanted to physically harm for deleting my posts were the Plenty Of Fish forum mods. They were cruel, stupid, and had no sense of humour.

I guess you can get used to anything if you do it often enough. Or if it happens to you often enough.

Other removals don't bother me that much... although in a hundred years' time I am sure the posterity will curse my mods who removed some of my posts, for I am sure I'll be celebrated for my language, my way of expressing myself, and for the content I write.

uwot
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by uwot » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Never mind all that. How'd it work out with Aphrodite?

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by -1- » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:42 pm

uwot wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:01 pm
Never mind all that. How'd it work out with Aphrodite?
I filmed it. You can watch it on my FB page. It's there whether I want it to be there or not.

(BTW, I just said to my GF the other day, "A father will never ask his young teenage daughter when she comes home from her first date, at eight o'clock, "Sweetie, how did you make out?"")

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2439
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by attofishpi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:00 pm

-1- wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm
This calls for a triple celebration. If I catch 333 on the clock, or it comes up in other places, I consider it a good omen for love/sex/both. It is a superstition fantasy, I know, and I still can't divorce my thought how this looks like a six-breasted woman's front, lying on her right side, facing me.

So why the triple celebration? Because I reached this number on this site for the third time. Yesterday my post count was somewhere in the four-hundreds. But as it is expected of censors, some of my posts get purged from time to time. I guess I got purged twice after I reached post no. 333, and then I kept on adding posts, so I now reached again 333, today, for the third time.

Today I'm sure I'll meet Aphrodite herself who will confess her eternal and undying*** love and lust for me.

***eternal and undying love and lust for me: not impossible. After all, she is a goddess, unable to die.
It only proves you are seeking inadequacies in your own lack of faith.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: I reached posts no. 333.

Post by -1- » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:21 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:00 pm
It only proves you are seeking inadequacies in your own lack of faith.
I don't know if it proves what you claim it proves... I certainly and respectfully accept it as your opinion, but you did not make an argument.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests