What brightens your day?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: What brightens your day?

Post by Walker »

duszek wrote:A good book.

Which makes me realize some interesting truths that I was unaware before.

Mi chiamo Michael Corleone. Ho ammazzato due stronzi stamattina e ho spaventato tre altri.
Dopo ho festeggiato a lungo. La vita è bella.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The idea of a story or a poem that I can put down and read in one of my literary circles next time.
Remember, don't sell the presentation short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvF233fW4cI
Green

Post by Green »

Looking for an undershirt in your closet only to find a really conformable t-shit with the tags still on, that you can't remember buying, so have no idea how long it's been there. Magic clothes! Seriously, I feel like going out to look for movies because this shirt is so damn comfortable. Have a good one, y'all.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

duszek wrote:A good book.

Which makes me realize some interesting truths that I was unaware before.

Mi chiamo Michael Corleone. Ho ammazzato due stronzi stamattina e ho spaventato tre altri.
Dopo ho festeggiato a lungo. La vita è bella.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The idea of a story or a poem that I can put down and read in one of my literary circles next time.
I agree and I would expand this to: A good 'anything' which makes me realise some interesting truths that I was unaware of before.

On example: Simon Reeve, an investigative travel documentary/reporter. Just caught pt 2/2 of 'Greece' (BBC2). He travels from the Peloponnese peninsula to the mountains in the north.

Truly an eye-opener. An assortment of inspirational and diverse socio-politico-religio cultural issues. You would have to watch it...it's a work of art. A most engaging way to impart a country's philosophy ( if there is such a thing ) and where it leads to in terms of happiness, or not.
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Green wrote:Looking for an undershirt in your closet only to find a really conformable t-shit with the tags still on, that you can't remember buying, so have no idea how long it's been there. Magic clothes! Seriously, I feel like going out to look for movies because this shirt is so damn comfortable. Have a good one, y'all.
A miracle closet which self clears would brighten my day. It kinda scares me when I find stuff I didn't know I had. Have just had a charity van and man come pick up my excessive and still usable clothes, books, Christmas tree, double bed...
Green

Post by Green »

marjoram_blues wrote:A miracle closet which self clears would brighten my day. It kinda scares me when I find stuff I didn't know I had. Have just had a charity van and man come pick up my excessive and still usable clothes, books, Christmas tree, double bed...
My parents do the same, they actually buy a lot of things to donate to charity for tax purposes each year, so not sure how "charitable" their intent. Ha. A miracle closet would be nice though, reminds me of a closet James Bond would have, shit just sorts itself out. :P
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Sunlight....

What? You expected another answer?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Green wrote:
marjoram_blues wrote:A miracle closet which self clears would brighten my day. It kinda scares me when I find stuff I didn't know I had. Have just had a charity van and man come pick up my excessive and still usable clothes, books, Christmas tree, double bed...
My parents do the same, they actually buy a lot of things to donate to charity for tax purposes each year, so not sure how "charitable" their intent. Ha. A miracle closet would be nice though, reminds me of a closet James Bond would have, shit just sorts itself out. :P
Hey Green, mind explaining why you are PMing me with "Chicken butt" as the message? What's your issue?

Bizarre messages do not brighten my day. Neither do "chicken butt(s)". :roll: Are you reading this, Mods? I take no issue with being insulted or other directly on the forum. But I do in a deliberate PM.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green

Post by Green »

Dalek Prime wrote:Bizarre messages do not brighten my day. Neither do "chicken butt(s)". :roll:

Are you reading this, Mods?
Trying to figure out where you are in life.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Green wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Bizarre messages do not brighten my day. Neither do "chicken butt(s)". :roll:

Are you reading this, Mods?
Trying to figure out where you are in life.
Get to the point, and state your business and issue with me, precisely.
Green

Post by Green »

Dalek Prime wrote:Get to the point, and state your business precisely.
That is the point, the fact you'd even mention the words mod as a response, is interesting. Tell me about yourself.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Green wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Get to the point, and state your business precisely.
That is the point, the fact you'd even mention the words mod as a response, is interesting. Tell me about yourself.
Quid pro quo. Answer my question, or don't waste my time. As to the Mods, I don't care to have eerie stalkers anywhere, even anonymously and online. So yeah, I'll bring it to their attention when Hannibal Lector starts messaging me.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green

Post by Green »

Dalek Prime wrote:Quid pro quo. Answer my question, or don't waste my time.
You're online right now and I want to know more about you; the lounge demands this level on honesty. Now answer my question.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Green wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Quid pro quo. Answer my question, or don't waste my time.
You're online right now and I want to know more about you; the lounge demands this level on honesty. Now answer my question.
You have my response, and had your chance to explain your bizarre behaviour. If you change your mind, and decide to explain, you' may get conversation, and perhaps even information from me. Until then, later Gator.

Elvis is now leaving the building.
Green

Post by Green »

Dalek Prime wrote:You have my response, and had your chance to explain your bizarre behaviour. If you change your mind, and decide to explain, you' may get conversation, and perhaps even information from me. Until then, later Gator.

I've explained it twice now.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Green wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:You have my response, and had your chance to explain your bizarre behaviour. If you change your mind, and decide to explain, you' may get conversation, and perhaps even information from me. Until then, later Gator.

I've explained it twice now.
Clearly, only to the voices in your head. Can you hear that sound, Green? It's no longer your voices. It's the sound of chirping crickets.