Though the world won’t be destroyed,…

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ShaSha1

Though the world won’t be destroyed,…

Post by ShaSha1 »

Shobuj Taposh said, “Though the world won’t be destroyed, man is not free”. That is, man is not free in the undestroying world. It is a drishtantoistic concept related to the principle: “Be good only for saving yourself and the world.
In the concept the two propositions are compounded: ‘the world won’t be destroyed’ and ‘man is not free’. The first is unfavorable to the belief of traditional religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam etc. And the last opposes the freedom prescribed to man by Jean Paul Sartre as well as the concept of Good Will proposed by Immanuel Kant.
I think, by the concept Drishtantoism wants to make men optimist to the world and teach them to be bound to philanthropic morals.

Is my idea authentic about the concept?
Last edited by ShaSha1 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaz wyman

Re: Though the world won’t be destroyed,…

Post by chaz wyman »

ShaSha1 wrote:Shobuj Taposh said, “Though the world won’t be destroyed, man is not free”. That is, man is not free in the undestroying world. It is a dristantoistic concept related to the principle: “Be good only for saving yourself and the world.
In the concept the two propositions are compounded: ‘the world won’t be destroyed’ and ‘man is not free’. The first is unfavorable to the belief of traditional religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam etc. And the last opposes the freedom prescribed to man by Jean Paul Sartre as well as the concept of Good Will proposed by Immanuel Kant.
I think, by the concept Drishtantoism wants to make men optimist to the world and teach them to be bound to philanthropic morals.

Is my idea authentic about the concept?
The two concepts seem unrelated. I think authenticity is easy when there is little merit in the idea.