Distributing Hate

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Distributing Hate

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:11 pm Women are too emotional and unreasonable to be Godly.

Why are there no female Philosophers? And no, Ayn Rand and Simone de Beauvoir, do not count. I'm talking about real philosophers.
'This' INSIGHT here EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHY "wizard22" IS A 'follower' of "immanuel can" here.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:21 pm Age, you being on Hairball's "team", helps me out immensely. Thank you!
BUT 'I' am NOT on ANY one of 'your teams' here.

"harbal" JUST ASKED "immanuel can", 'Why do you think most of us dismiss most of your messages?'

Which 'I' AND "others" OBVIOUSLY CERTAINLY DO.

AND, "harbal" JUST EXPLAINED TO "immanuel can" that '"harbal" does NOT think "immanuel can's" judgement is held in very high esteem in these parts', which IS OBVIOUSLY ALSO VERY True.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:24 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:00 pmThat is; unless, OF COURSE, 'you' are ANOTHER one who BELIEVES God is a 'male gendered thing' AS WELL.
https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1691751807757465.webm
That link did NOT work.

But, anyway, do 'you' ALSO BELIEVE that God is A 'male gendered thing' AS WELL?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:27 pm So what then is the nature of Justice?
WAS 'this question' POSED, and ASKED, to ANY one in particular?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:17 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:29 pmSlaves, victims of ongoing human rights violations, children with abusive parents, victims of ongoing bullying, people regularly treated with disrespect in certain types of employment situations may feel regular hatred for their abusers and this isn't pathological. It is natural to hate that which hates you. It imight even be healthy if you have not good way to create distance from the abusive person(s).
A strong current in Christianity is the theme to "love your enemies". What does that mean, when your natural tendency is to hate those that hate you?
It’s never easy to go against one’s nature.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:33 pm Age...you really need to lessen your autism when you can't tell when I'm clowning on Hairball, which is pretty much always since he'll never have a serious thought in his head.
Here we have ANOTHER example of WHEN I POINT OUT, SHOW, and EXPOSE ANOTHER CONTRADICTION or INCONSISTENCY of some one, they THEN 'turn around' and SAY some 'thing' like, 'I was only joking'.

Some of what 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING here "wizard22" WAS OBVIOUSLY VERY CONTRADICTORY, STUPID, IMMATURE, and JUST PLAIN FOOLISH AND Wrong. So, I WILL just LEAVE 'that' AT THAT.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:35 pmHave you FORGOTTEN that it IS you who IS the ONE who CALLS and LABELS 'me' A 'child' and/or TOO AUTISTIC to function NORMALLY?

Also, WHENEVER ANY one of 'you' EVER even QUESTIONS and/or 'TRIES TO' CHALLENGE 'me', THEN 'you' WILL SEE that it IS 'I' who ACCEPTS and TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR absolutely EVERY 'thing' HERE.

But 'you', "wizard22", ARE A LONG WAYS OFF FROM DISCOVERING 'this'.
I agree, Harbal's bad behavior is your fault.

See how rational you are, Age?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

commonsense wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:46 pmIt’s never easy to go against one’s nature.
Which means—that most of humanity will take the path of least resistance when it comes to morality on the macro level.

This means, politically speaking, the masses will attribute blame and distribute hate, according to where their political leaders, representatives, and media, dictate them to point the finger. And it doesn't even need to be rational. It especially doesn't need to be true. All it really needs to do, is appeal to the subconscious, emotional desire of the mob.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:33 pm Age...you really need to lessen your autism when you can't tell when I'm clowning on Hairball, which is pretty much always since he'll never have a serious thought in his head.
TELLING someone to 'lessen your autism' would be like TELLING one who IS 'deaf' or 'blind' to 'lessen your blindness' or 'lessen your deafness', or like TELLING one who is 'crippled' to 'lessen your crippledness'.

The STUPIDITY or CALLOUSNESS of doing so SPEAKS VOLUMES for ITSELF, and OF the one DOING IT.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Is it?

Were you born unable to type without CAPS LOCK on?

Or is it your conscious choice to do so?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:49 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:35 pmHave you FORGOTTEN that it IS you who IS the ONE who CALLS and LABELS 'me' A 'child' and/or TOO AUTISTIC to function NORMALLY?

Also, WHENEVER ANY one of 'you' EVER even QUESTIONS and/or 'TRIES TO' CHALLENGE 'me', THEN 'you' WILL SEE that it IS 'I' who ACCEPTS and TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR absolutely EVERY 'thing' HERE.

But 'you', "wizard22", ARE A LONG WAYS OFF FROM DISCOVERING 'this'.
I agree, Harbal's bad behavior is your fault.

See how rational you are, Age?
LOL 'you', "wizard22", ARE STILL A VERY LONG WAY OFF FROM KNOWING the ANSWER TO and OF, 'Who 'I' AM, EXACTLY'.

As 'you' CONTINUALLY SHOW and PROVE here "wizard22".

So, I suggest that UNTIL 'you' DO 'you' REFRAIN FROM making ASSUMPTIONS, CONCLUSIONS, CLAIMS, ACCUSATIONS, AND JUDGMENTS.

That way 'you' WILL NEVER BE AS Wrong as 'you' ARE, AS OFTEN as 'you' ARE.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm
commonsense wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:46 pmIt’s never easy to go against one’s nature.
Which means—that most of humanity will take the path of least resistance when it comes to morality on the macro level.

This means, politically speaking, the masses will attribute blame and distribute hate, according to where their political leaders, representatives, and media, dictate them to point the finger. And it doesn't even need to be rational. It especially doesn't need to be true. All it really needs to do, is appeal to the subconscious, emotional desire of the mob.
Yes.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm
LOL
LOL
LOL

So, "wizard22's" so-called "logic" here IS, it is 'human nature' to GO AGAINST 'human morality' and even 'Morality', Itself.

'you' MAKE 'us' LAUGH "wizard22".
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm This means, politically speaking, the masses will attribute blame and distribute hate, according to where their political leaders, representatives, and media, dictate them to point the finger.
ONLY IF one was STUPID to even have a so-called "leader". Like 'you' OBVIOUSLY DO "wizard22".
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm And it doesn't even need to be rational. It especially doesn't need to be true. All it really needs to do, is appeal to the subconscious, emotional desire of the mob.
OF WHICH 'you' ARE TRYING SO DESPERATELY TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF, "wizard22".

'Safety in numbers', as some say.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:56 pm Is it?
WHO are 'you' ASKING 'this' TO "wizard22"?

AND, what is THIS QUESTION even in relation TO, EXACTLY?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:56 pm Were you born unable to type without CAPS LOCK on?
What an ABSOLUTE STUPID and FOOLISH QUESTION 'this one' IS.

OBVIOUSLY, NO one is born ABLE TO NOR UNABLE TO type without 'caps lock' ON.

ALSO, and BECAUSE 'you' ARE STILL TO STUPID TO REALIZE, I do NOT EVEN USE 'caps lock'.

Some people REALLY DO seem like they do NOT have the ABILITY TO JUST SEEK OUT and GAIN and OBTAIN ACTUAL CLARITY FIRST, BEFORE they MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, AND Truly ABSURD, False, Wrong, and STUPID ASSUMPTIONS at that.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:56 pm Or is it your conscious choice to do so?
I WILL SUGGEST AGAIN that 'you' SEEK OUT and OBTAIN CLARITY FIRST, BEFORE 'you' ASK QUESTIONS that have ABSOLUTELY NO RELEVANCE AT ALL to ANY ACTUAL 'thing' that IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING and OCCURRING.

ONCE AGAIN 'your' False, Wrong, AND Incorrect ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS ARE LEADING 'you' COMPLETELY ASTRAY here "wizard22".
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:17 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:29 pmSlaves, victims of ongoing human rights violations, children with abusive parents, victims of ongoing bullying, people regularly treated with disrespect in certain types of employment situations may feel regular hatred for their abusers and this isn't pathological. It is natural to hate that which hates you. It imight even be healthy if you have not good way to create distance from the abusive person(s).
A strong current in Christianity is the theme to "love your enemies". What does that mean, when your natural tendency is to hate those that hate you?
I'm not sure what you mean by what does it mean, but I don't agree with that aspect of Christianity. My responses to IC explain my position a bit more.