(Il)Literacy Problem in the West

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: (Il)Literacy Problem in the West

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:24 pmI can usefully discuss the contents of a large number of philosophical works, so there has never been any concern about my literacy. After much prompting you finally named one such book, now let's see how literate you are? There's a big main argument to that book, so it should be fairly straight forward, even if you are lying about having read it, to come up with something.
If you were Literate then you would know that going off-topic proves my points.

But you're not.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:24 pmI can usefully discuss the contents of a large number of philosophical works, so there has never been any concern about my literacy. After much prompting you finally named one such book, now let's see how literate you are? There's a big main argument to that book, so it should be fairly straight forward, even if you are lying about having read it, to come up with something.

But you're not.
If you were just naming a random philosophy book to pretend you had read one, then you would need to avoid answering questions about it. Obviously you were lying.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:39 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:37 pm

But you're not.
If you were just naming a random philosophy book to pretend you had read one, then you would need to avoid answering questions about it. Obviously you were lying.
He can't help being stupid, but there is no excuse for lying. :evil:
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:39 pmIf you were just naming a random philosophy book to pretend you had read one, then you would need to avoid answering questions about it. Obviously you were lying.
Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:42 pmHe can't help being stupid, but there is no excuse for lying. :evil:
You know much about lies, Accuser. Tell me more.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

I think this Illiteracy problem in the West represents the Decline pretty well.

Westerners now lack a Clarity of mind, mental illness. This thread, Dopey and Clowny, provide ample evidence.

Other Wokies want to teach young children anal sex, transgenderism, all manners of Marxist garbage... so Literacy is the absolute last thing being taught anymore. It's very apparent.
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:45 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:39 pmIf you were just naming a random philosophy book to pretend you had read one, then you would need to avoid answering questions about it. Obviously you were lying.
Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:42 pmHe can't help being stupid, but there is no excuse for lying. :evil:
It's not difficult to understand... You aren't telling the truth and we all kow it.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:54 pm
Other Wokies want to teach young children anal sex,
Do you have any evidence that you can show us? I rather doubt that you do, actually, and suspect that you just like to keep referring to anal sex.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pm
Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:45 pm
It's not difficult to understand... You aren't telling the truth and we all kow it.
Yes, it's pretty obvious.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pmIt's not difficult to understand... You aren't telling the truth and we all kow it.
The voices in your head don't count, Dopey. Time to up your Antipsychotics again?

Tell me more about how I didn't go to a prestigious University. I'd like to hear it.

Or I can't get laid? Or I'm not wealthy? Something personal please, let's go.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pmDo you have any evidence that you can show us? I rather doubt that you do, actually, and suspect that you just like to keep referring to anal sex.
I want you to remain ignorant, Clowny.

I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.

You don't pay me enough to educate you...although you certainly need it most on this forum.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

It's kind of ironic, the most illiterate and uneducated on the forum, has his avatar depicting a graduate?

Interesting...

Or Dopey with his schizophrenic childhood ragdoll avatar, claiming he isn't heavily dosing on a wide range of pharmaceuticals... weird?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:08 pm
Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pmDo you have any evidence that you can show us? I rather doubt that you do, actually, and suspect that you just like to keep referring to anal sex.
I want you to remain ignorant, Clowny.

I enjoy watching you embarrass yourself.

You don't pay me enough to educate you...although you certainly need it most on this forum.
So you were making the anal sex thing up, or lying, as it is sometimes called. :roll:
FlashDangerpants

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:07 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:04 pmIt's not difficult to understand... You aren't telling the truth and we all kow it.
The voices in your head don't count, Dopey. Time to up your Antipsychotics again?

Tell me more about how I didn't go to a prestigious University. I'd like to hear it.

Or I can't get laid? Or I'm not wealthy? Something personal please, let's go.
You wouldn't want to get laid, you have told us repeatedly that sex is purely procreational.
If you were ever bright enough to attend a prestigious University then your decline since then is very saddening.

I don't know why you needed to segue into a bunch of pointless rants about fucking though, just admit that you haven't ever read a philosophy book and we can wrap this stupid thread up.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:11 pmSo you were making the anal sex thing up, or lying, as it is sometimes called. :roll:
Or I'm telling the truth, and you're retarded.

Which you are, Clowny.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:13 pm
Harbal wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:11 pmSo you were making the anal sex thing up, or lying, as it is sometimes called. :roll:
Or I'm telling the truth, and you're retarded.

Which you are, Clowny.
You're not telling the truth, you are lying. You are a liar and an idiot, with a fascination for anal sex.