Wonkers and Israel

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Janoah

Re: Wonkers and Israel

Post by Janoah »

“Palestinians should go to pro Hamas countries” Nikki Haley uncensored and unafraid to say it like it is.
https://www.tiktok.com/@fuctiktokmechab ... 0020307230
Is she right?

She is an interesting Personality, they are interesting, Sikhs.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:07 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am The question is:
Why do you think he told you to fuck off?
He didn't like me pointing out that he couldn't manage to mount an argument and just expressed bile
You said he was catching on.
He had the same attitude all the way through with any and everyone, and he can manage to have it in relation to crop circles. That deeply important topic where more of his utterly binary bile duct production can pour onto anyone who doesn't immediately agree with his position completely.
He's a nasty piece of work and I get it, you're pissed at me also and he expressed rage at me and you approved.

I also pointed out the condescension in your telling him he was 'catching on.' That while you agree with him in hatred of me (I know, in the main you're floating in Ananda), you want to make sure he gets his first neg reminder whose got higher status.

But, sure, consider my not noticing this post when it came out as the result of whatever convenient interpretation that feels good to you in your Pseudo-Acharya bubble.
- Funny, I read this when you wrote it, and then forgot all about it.

- “Catching on” simply references habituation to an unmoderated forum. This particular unmoderated forum could be a new experience for the transmitter, but one that he’s catching onto.
- Seeing it through the initial newness will lead to understanding more about unmoderated forums, transmissions, the frontier, a new country.

- Perhaps the one catching on also has a bile detector.
- If he does, he has much to detect in various threads.
- For example, many of the responses to Dattaswami and Age come to mind, but there are others.

- For example, there is mucho bile in the Christianity thread.

- However, if the one catching-on studies the Christianity thread, he or she will see how bile is properly answered, within the context of Christianity.
- It is properly answered as demonstrated in the thread: through the manifestation of the universal human potentiality of kindness, understanding, compassion, and equanimity.
- In other words, in the Christianity thread, bile is answered with the Doing of Christianity, and not just the Talk of Christianity artificially isolated as something separate from every moment.

- After understanding the nature of an unmoderated forum, it becomes apparent that the moderator is inside looking out, not outside looking in.

- Understanding can be an obstacle because any understanding through life will also attract bilious obstacles.

- Sri Ramana Maharshi says to seekers: bhakti eventually leads to jnani.
- Looking to principle not isolated to any particular religion: Unconditional faith and devotion, and realization, eventually refines into intellectual, conceptual, dualistic understanding that confirms and can communicate what the body (heart) first knows in the gut, so to speak.
Last edited by Walker on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am The question is:
Why do you think he told you to fuck off?
He didn't like me pointing out that he couldn't manage to mount an argument and just expressed bile
You said he was catching on.
He had the same attitude all the way through with any and everyone, and he can manage to have it in relation to crop circles. That deeply important topic where more of his utterly binary bile duct production can pour onto anyone who doesn't immediately agree with his position completely.
He's a nasty piece of work and I get it, you're pissed at me also and he expressed rage at me and you approved.

I also pointed out the condescension in your telling him he was 'catching on.' That while you agree with him in hatred of me (I know, in the main you're floating in Ananda), you want to make sure he gets his first neg reminder whose got higher status.

But, sure, consider my not noticing this post when it came out as the result of whatever convenient interpretation that feels good to you in your Pseudo-Acharya bubble.
[/quote]
- Funny, I read this when you wrote it, and then forgot all about it.

- “Catching on” simply references habituation to an unmoderated forum.
[/quote]It is possible he wasn't used to unmoderated forum. But then it seems likely he came in expected to be warned then banned, given the way he's been writing from the get go.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:08 pm...
Did you report him to the authorities?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Did you report him to the authorities ... also?

Just because I didn’t remember you, doesn’t mean I’m not habituated to both moderated and unmoderated forums … whether or not that was your implication. It could also mean that I’m habituated to you, and there more interesting things going on.
Last edited by Walker on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:10 pm
LOL. No.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:33 pm Did you report him to the authorities ... also?

Just because I didn’t remember you, doesn’t mean I’m not habituated to both moderated and unmoderated forums … whether or not that was your implication. It also doesn’t mean that I’m not habituated to you.
I didn't have those ideas or the intention to convey them.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:33 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:10 pm
LOL. No.
You seem like the petty type who would.
Walker

Post by Walker »

After all, you reported your impressions of him to everyone else.

Did you respond to any of the content the he wrote before he told you to F.O?, or did you change his content and respond to that?

I forget. It happens so often around here, it's practically SOP.
Last edited by Walker on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:36 pm You seem like the petty type who would.
Someone here wanting or expecting moderation is in the wrong forum. I'd be moderated out of many forums for my behavior here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm After all, you reported your impressions of him to everyone else.
Just as you do with people. Should I conclude you report people given what seems logical to you?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm
Someone here wanting or expecting moderation is in the wrong forum. I'd be moderated out of many forums for my behavior here.
And that's why he told you to F**k Off.

Glad you finally see it, and own up to your responsbilities, after all the tedious dodge-ball.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:16 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm
And that's why he told you to F**k Off.

Glad you finally see it.
That's a nice rhetorical trick. It's used quite a bit, but it's not on my list of Rhetorical devices at PN. I'll have to add it.

If that's why he told me to fuck off, he's a hypocrite. But it wasn't. He happily keeps on insulting people and enjoys continuing to insult and strawman them, even making cursory responses. He told me to fuck off - and nothing else - because my posts bothered him. You have no idea what he's like, clearly.

You wandered into the situation without knowing much about it.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

So what. Stop wasting my time.

You responded to only the first line of this posting, thanks. So, I left it out this time.

Respond to this without changing the content, or stop wasting my time, which is likely why you were told to F**k Off in the first place.

- “Catching on” simply references habituation to an unmoderated forum. This particular unmoderated forum could be a new experience for the transmitter, but one that he’s catching onto.
- Seeing it through the initial newness will lead to understanding more about unmoderated forums, transmissions, the frontier, a new country.

- Perhaps the one catching on also has a bile detector.
- If he does, he has much to detect in various threads.
- For example, many of the responses to Dattaswami and Age come to mind, but there are others.

- For example, there is mucho bile in the Christianity thread.

- However, if the one catching-on studies the Christianity thread, he or she will see how bile is properly answered, within the context of Christianity.
- It is properly answered as demonstrated in the thread: through the manifestation of the universal human potentiality of kindness, understanding, compassion, and equanimity.
- In other words, in the Christianity thread, bile is answered with the Doing of Christianity, and not just the Talk of Christianity artificially isolated as something separate from every moment.

- After understanding the nature of an unmoderated forum, it becomes apparent that the moderator is inside looking out, not outside looking in.

- Understanding can be an obstacle because any understanding through life will also attract bilious obstacles.

- Sri Ramana Maharshi says to seekers: bhakti eventually leads to jnani.
- Looking to principle not isolated to any particular religion: Unconditional faith and devotion, and realization, eventually refines into intellectual, conceptual, dualistic understanding that confirms and can communicate what the body (heart) first knows in the gut, so to speak.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:26 pm So what. Stop wasting my time.
I can't control you like that implies. I read you're explanation of what say you meant with 'catching on'. I now understand that that you really had no idea who he was and what he does here, so, sure, it's possible that's what you meant. And, so what? makes no sense. That you had no idea what was happening there affects your understanding and your poor interpretation of that guy.
Walker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:41 pm After all, you reported your impressions of him to everyone else.
Just as you do with people. So, you seem petty, then, I guess, to yourself. Should I conclude you report people given what seems logical to you