For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

accelafine

Re: Wonkers and Israel

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:57 pm
accelafine wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:28 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:16 pm

Nah. Accelafine is here to set us "know-nothings" straight. We're just overly 'sentimental' apparently.
Nothing to do with it. Clearly the truth means nothing to you (especially home truths).
That's why we have geniuses like you here to set us straight.
The sad thing is that it doesn't even remotely require 'genius'.. Just bog standard logic, reason, objectivity and critical thinking. Any moron should be able to handle that.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:00 am
accelafine wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:28 pm

Nothing to do with it. Clearly the truth means nothing to you (especially home truths).
The sad thing is that it doesn't even remotely require 'genius'.. Just bog standard logic, reason, objectivity and critical thinking. Any moron should be able to handle that.
Yes. I haven't been able to help but notice the rigorous use of "logic" in your posts.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:12 am

Yes. I haven't been able to help but notice the rigorous use of "logic" in your posts.
Good. At least you can recognise it when you see it. That's a start anyway :)
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:12 am

He won't be able to understand your use of scare quotes.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:04 pm
accelafine wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:09 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 am
No. I asked a question.
Hint: the clues is the question mark.
I assumed it was rhetorical. Since you brought it up then yeah, it makes no difference to anything in the long run. What? Are you worried about being slowly cooked alive like those kiddies?
No, but why don't you just shoot yourself and do us all a favour, since you don't think anything is worth the effort?
Just fuck off!
At least you will have done ONE decent thing in your life!
How is this revolting piece of crap not banned from this forum? Is he a moderator?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:04 pm
accelafine wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:09 am

I assumed it was rhetorical. Since you brought it up then yeah, it makes no difference to anything in the long run. What? Are you worried about being slowly cooked alive like those kiddies?
No, but why don't you just shoot yourself and do us all a favour, since you don't think anything is worth the effort?
Just fuck off!
How is this revolting piece of crap not banned from this forum? Is he a moderator?
Jog on . you have nothing worthy to say. If you don't like your reception from me and others I suggest you find another Forum.
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:17 pm

Just fuck off!
Jog on . you have nothing worthy to say. If you don't like your reception from me and others I suggest you find another Forum.
Right, like I would take orders from an insignificant little brain cell deficient sociopathic Nazi like you.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:19 pm

Right, like I would take orders from an insignificant little brain cell deficient sociopathic Nazi like you.
You are not welcome.
There are plenty of rancid sites for people like you, find one and be happy
accelafine

Post by accelafine »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:25 pm
accelafine wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:19 pm

You are not welcome.
There are plenty of rancid sites for people like you, find one and be happy
:lol: Oooh. You don't welcome me. I'm shattered. A Nazi doesn't like me. I would say that's something to be proud of. I get the impression that you aren't exacly Mr. popular on here.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:28 am
accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:22 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:44 pm I don't think you understand, Phyllo.
(1) For Walker and accelafine, one side is right and the other side is wrong. It is utterly binary.
(2) Fuck off
:thumbsup:

You're catching on.
Clueless, you. He's been snarling and insulting anyone who remotely seemed to question anything he said long before that post. But I guess you'll take you allies as they come. Nice domination move, taking the high status in relation to him. 'You're catching on.' LOL. Nice of you to bestow your approval, let him know his place.
Compassion reveals that such childish projections (1) that cause legitimate disgust (2) are meant to encourage dialogue, however the crudeness of the solicitations is on par with what this short link expresses, making it unworthy of serious discussion. Thus, PNF.
That's you're take? that my post was meant to encourage discussion? Man, you are tone deaf.
Great series. And little Billy Mumy who was strewn through my childhood, some good shows, some bad.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:19 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:28 am
accelafine wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:22 pm

(2) Fuck off
:thumbsup:

You're catching on.
Clueless, you. He's been snarling and insulting anyone who remotely seemed to question anything he said long before that post. But I guess you'll take you allies as they come. Nice domination move, taking the high status in relation to him. 'You're catching on.' LOL. Nice of you to bestow your approval, let him know his place.
Compassion reveals that such childish projections (1) that cause legitimate disgust (2) are meant to encourage dialogue, however the crudeness of the solicitations is on par with what this short link expresses, making it unworthy of serious discussion. Thus, PNF.
That's you're take? that my post was meant to encourage discussion? Man, you are tone deaf.
Great series. And little Billy Mumy who was strewn through my childhood, some good shows, some bad.
- I gave a reason for him telling you to fuck off.
- You don't seem to cotton to that reason.

- Why do you think he told you to fuck off?
- A direct answer other than you're clueless, will suffice.

(Snarling is not a cause. It's an effect, thus telling you to fuck off is a form of snarling.)

A philosopher would have a tough corn row to hoe with that kid. His totalitarian power gives him a clear vision over which the philosophers can play Quibble.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

It's ok. Not getting it is part and parcel of the patterns I've pointed out in you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:10 am It's ok. Not getting it is part and parcel of the patterns I've pointed out in you.
You have failed to meet the criterion, which is ...
- A direct answer other than you're clueless (as to why he told you to fuck off), will suffice.
Come back when you're ready to face it, because it's about you Bullwinkle, and no one else.

The question is:
- Why do you think he told you to fuck off?
Your reasons for desperately dodging the question by pointing at others, are your own concern.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am The question is:
Why do you think he told you to fuck off?
He didn't like me pointing out that he couldn't manage to mount an argument and just expressed bile
You said he was catching on.
He had the same attitude all the way through with any and everyone, and he can manage to have it in relation to crop circles. That deeply important topic where more of his utterly binary bile duct production can pour onto anyone who doesn't immediately agree with his position completely.
He's a nasty piece of work and I get it, you're pissed at me also and he expressed rage at me and you approved.

I also pointed out the condescension in your telling him he was 'catching on.' That while you agree with him in hatred of me (I know, in the main you're floating in Ananda), you want to make sure he gets his first neg reminder whose got higher status.

But, sure, consider my not noticing this post when it came out as the result of whatever convenient interpretation that feels good to you in your Pseudo-Acharya bubble.