Einstein on the train

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Einstein on the train

Post by Age »

Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm And how do I KNOW when you are asking a rhetorical question or not?
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:42 pm And what was your answer?
The answer to both of the above is as follow: Are you stupid or can't you read?
Asking me a question is NOT answering my clarifying questions.

Is the ONLY way I KNOW you are asking me a 'rhetorical question' going to be just when you FIRST write "This is a rhetorical question" BEFORE you ask a question or are there other ways I will KNOW?
Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 pmI TOLD you it was rhetorical.
Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:21 pm This is a rhetorical question: Could you clarify to us if talking to you is a waste of time?
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:59 pm Is the ONLY way I KNOW you are asking me a 'rhetorical question' going to be just when you FIRST write "This is a rhetorical question" BEFORE you ask a question or are there other ways I will KNOW?
I don't know. Are there other ways you will know?

Post by Age »

Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:55 pm Maybe this might help I do NOT want an EXAMPLE of a 'rhetorical question' I want to KNOW how do you define the word 'rhetorical'?
Could you clarify for me if the above question is rhetorical?
I have absolutely NO idea because I OBVIOUSLY do NOT know what the word 'rhetorical' means, to you.

When you answer my clarifying questions, then I can OBVIOUSLY answer yours.

Also, as I have stated earlier; An inability to answer clarifying questions can show just how little actual evidence one has, for their position, as well as show just how little they actually know about the position that they are trying so hard to hold onto.

Now we can add to this; An inability to answer clarifying questions can also show just how afraid one is.
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm An inability to answer clarifying questions can also show just how afraid one is.
Why do you believe that?
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm When you answer my clarifying questions, then I can OBVIOUSLY answer yours.
Why should I bother answering your rhetorical questions?

Post by Age »

Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:01 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:59 pm Is the ONLY way I KNOW you are asking me a 'rhetorical question' going to be just when you FIRST write "This is a rhetorical question" BEFORE you ask a question or are there other ways I will KNOW?
I don't know. Are there other ways you will know?
How much more AFRAID and STUPID could you get?

You are the one who started this absolutely ridiculous discussion, and now you are completely and utterly unable to clarify any of your own words that you use, let alone clarifying what you actually want to talk about here.

This is a thread about an author of a book who states: "The Universe is getting bigger", and for some reason, of which only you would KNOW, you go down this line of discussion here.

Would you like to talk about asking 'rhetorical questions' to "others", and getting or not getting answers to your questions in another thread?
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:12 pm How much more AFRAID and STUPID could you get?
Why do you believe I am any of these things?
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:12 pm Would you like to talk about asking 'rhetorical questions' to "others", and getting or not getting answers to your questions in another thread?
Is this rhetorical?

Post by Age »

Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:07 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm An inability to answer clarifying questions can also show just how afraid one is.
Why do you believe that?
If you have read what I have written, then you ALREADY KNOW: I neither believe nor disbelieve any thing. Yet you still TRY TO persist with this idiotic and stupid questioning, which you continually do.

If you ask if I believe some thing once more, then that would just go beyond any sense of STUPIDITY, that If I was to answer it it would mean that I am MORE STUPID than you are.

Post by Age »

Univalence wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm When you answer my clarifying questions, then I can OBVIOUSLY answer yours.
Why should I bother answering your rhetorical questions?
Is this sort of absolutely nonsensical, stupid, and idiotic questioning fun, to you?

You already KNOW that I do NOT even know what 'rhetorical' means. And, the readers already KNOW that you are so closed off as a person that you can NOT even define the words you use here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:15 pm ...
Just curious, do you ever feel like being watched and judged, not from us humans, but from beings from a higher realm?
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:15 pm If you ask if I believe some thing once more, then that would just go beyond any sense of STUPIDITY, that If I was to answer it it would mean that I am MORE STUPID than you are.
So are unwilling to answer my clarifying questions? What could that possibly mean?

Oh yea. You already told us...

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm
Just curious, do you ever feel like being watched and judged, not from us humans, but from beings from a higher realm?
What do you mean by 'higher realm'?

But I feel very much like I am being judged from you human beings.

This 'judging', after all, is a trait of the adult human being, right?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 pm
Atla wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm
What do you mean by 'higher realm'?
By 'higher realm' I mean what people usually mean by it. Something beyond our realm.
Univalence

Post by Univalence »

Age wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 pm You already KNOW that I do NOT even know what 'rhetorical' means.
Who said anything about "rhetorical"? I am talking about "rhetorical questions".