Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:51 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 pm
It ain't funny, man: we're stuck with her.
But she has a sense of humour, and that is a very redeeming feature in my opinion. You must relate to her as you see fit, but I often want to strangle her and give her a cuddle at the same time. :)
You're a weirdo (and comin' from me that's sumthin').
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:54 pm You're a weirdo (and comin' from me that's sumthin').
Some would say that the fact that you are one of my heroes reinforces that view, henry, but I am what I am. I can't really help who I like and who I don't.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:54 pm You're a weirdo (and comin' from me that's sumthin').
Some would say that the fact that *you are one of my heroes reinforces that view, henry, but I am what I am. I can't really help who I like and who I don't.
*you mock me, sir...why?
Walker

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:28 pm
Harbal wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:05 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:58 pm Just keep helping yourself to the copious amounts hopium or whatever is required to help you copium.
:)
It ain't funny, man: we're stuck with her.
Maybe if everyone chips in to enroll her in Roy's program she will be too busy with homework and too much bliss to bother with the prols.

What's the coin of this realm?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:51 pm *you mock me, sir...why?
I'm not mocking you at all. I often don't agree with you, but I think you're a decent fella.

You're quite unconventional, as well, and that's probably what I like about you.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:06 pm
henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:51 pm *you mock me, sir...why?
I'm not mocking you at all. I often don't agree with you, but I think you're a decent fella.

You're quite unconventional, as well, and that's probably what I like about you.
Well, now I'm blushin'...not accustomed to praise here.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:10 pm
Well, now I'm blushin'...not accustomed to praise here.
:wink:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

roydop wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:29 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:16 pm
roydop wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:14 pm No it is not. There are a few insecure, ego-bound folk here that need to attack anything that threatens their world view.
I knew you have the courage to admit what you and DAM are doing.
Child, hell approaches. Best spend your energy preparing (Spiritually) rather than being a troll on the internet.

Or whatever. Everyone gets exactly what they deserve.

Remember this child.
You haven't quite managed to leave your bloodlust Christian background behind have you?
roydop

Post by roydop »

The last time the atmospheric levels of Co2 were this high the planet was 3 degrees Celsius hotter and the oceans 20-25 meters higher. The slingshot effect has things heating at the "straight up" part of the exponential chart.

It's common sense, it has nothing to do with religion. Humanity is fucked.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

roydop wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:43 pm The last time the atmospheric levels of Co2 were this high the planet was 3 degrees Celsius hotter and the oceans 20-25 meters higher. The slingshot effect has things heating at the "straight up" part of the exponential chart.

There's no human-driven climate change; humanity is fine; you're a houseplant...a wordy, annoyed houseplant.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

roydop wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:43 pm The last time the atmospheric levels of Co2 were this high the planet was 3 degrees Celsius hotter and the oceans 20-25 meters higher. The slingshot effect has things heating at the "straight up" part of the exponential chart.

Yes, I am aware of the state of the world and I see other more immediate threats. So, another assumption on your part, here that I wouldn't know about global warming. But odder, that you seem to have forgotten, almost immediately, that it was you who framed your response in religious terms, with hell and implicit punishment. With the flourish of calling me child, which was, well, childish.

It is extremely telling how little you and DAM can take responsibility for what you say and how you shift ground when it is convenient but not honest.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Well sitting in a chair in a blissful state of thoughtless awareness ain't gonna fix it.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:50 pm

Well sitting in a chair in a blissful state of thoughtless awareness ain't gonna fix it.
Mebbe he can suck up some CO2 and excrete some oxygen...a wordy, annoyed, heroic houseplant.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:52 pm Mebbe he can suck up some CO2 and excrete some oxygen...a wordy, annoyed, heroic houseplant.
I find it interesting that both Roy and DAM have really gotten loose and wild and self-contradictory the more they interact with us. Roy's mask is nearly off AND he doesn't seem to have noticed. Though I think DAM was funnier before Roy finished the last stages of DAM's enlightenment.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Ya'll are hilarious!!! I smile reading your posts.

Good luck children. You're gonna need it.