Killing in the Name of Religion

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Killing in the Name of Religion

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:17 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:06 am
Averroes wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:22 am I left the deceptive religion of Trinitarian Christianity long ago.
On that part, namely of the deceptive nature of Trinitarian Christianity, we are agreeing! Few Christians admit that Trinitarian Christianity is deceptive, you are of very few who admit that. I have hope that you too have the potential, if God wills, to reach the conclusion that Paul of Tarsus was the king of deceit.
There is a lot of deceit (God tests our intelligence to go deep and fathom it out) but the life of Jesus the Christ isn't part of it. The final TEST of the TEST_A>MEN<T

I have known God to exist since 1997 - have been tested and I have tested God back. Experienced God's wrath, experienced Hell and Heaven.

I sometimes wonder Y God/Christ allowed Morhammad to create an evil religion that despises those that don't convert - since I have been informed of things from my previous life - reincarnation is a fact, I think failed Christians (believers that stole, cheated on love, murdered even) - get reincarnated as Muzzlems (where they have to worship a fake God called Allah every day most of the day)
Maybe, will have to consult my sage and God re that next time we have a chat. At least you didn't need to fear death when you made the wrong decision and joined Islame of course you're stuck there now other_wise you may lose your head!

www.androcies.com
promethean75

Re: Killing in the Name of Religion

Post by promethean75 »

Alright who's winning? I haven't been keeping up becuz i don't read religious scripture (i already read lord of the rings in highschool).

Note to Averroes: check out Nietzsche's analysis of Paul. You'll dig it.
Last edited by promethean75 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

And don't read somebody else's take on Nietzsche's take on Paul. Especially none of the crap you'll find written by Christians. N's not around to defend himself so these guys can get away with anything.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U might not even find it becuz the catholics have infested the Internet with their own bullshit.

https://www.theperspectivesofnietzsche. ... hrist.html
Averroes

Re: Islam is the Truth

Post by Averroes »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:38 pm Note to Averroes: check out Nietzsche's analysis of Paul. You'll dig it.
Thanks for the reminder.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:19 pm U might not even find it becuz the catholics have infested the Internet with their own bullshit.
Thanks again for digging it up for us. Your effort is much appreciated.
attofishpi

Re: Islam is the Truth

Post by attofishpi »

Averroes wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:34 pm
promethean75 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:38 pm Note to Averroes: check out Nietzsche's analysis of Paul. You'll dig it.
Thanks for the reminder.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:19 pm U might not even find it becuz the catholics have infested the Internet with their own bullshit.
Thanks again for digging it up for us. Your effort is much appreciated.
How's the drawing up of my Fatwa going? :D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I forgot to say, I had a read of this and I found little that I couldn't have a valid argument with.

So.

Since as you say it was philosophy or at least "philosophers" that convinced you to be an atheist, perhaps you'd like to try your Nietsche v atto?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Nietzsche vs Atto

LOL
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:57 am Nietzsche vs Atto

LOL
Instead of laughing at it, front up - what has Nietzsche got to say that is a convincing argument against belief in Christ - because I saw nothing in the HTML link u posted.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

If u need to read a philosopher to confidently doubt that a half-illiterate bronze age desert tribesman was the son of a god, u should be reading your TV Guide instead of philosophy books.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:23 am If u need to read a philosopher to confidently doubt that a half-illiterate bronze age desert tribesman was the son of a god, u should be reading your TV Guide instead of philosophy books.
Now I'm interested. Where did you get the idea that Jesus was a half-illiterate tribesman from?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oops my bad. Got my ages mixed up.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Where did you get the idea that Jesus was a half-illiterate tribesman from?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Damn my bad again. Those guys back then were 21rst century cosmologists, analytical philosophers and logicians... so they're trusted sources of knowledge and well trained theorists.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:33 am Damn my bad again. Those guys back then were 21rst century cosmologists, analytical philosophers and logicians... so they're trusted sources of knowledge and well trained theorists.
Maybe we should start over.

Rather than considering it as 'atto' v Nietzche - consider my interpretation of 'N' v your interpretation of 'N' regarding anything from :- https://www.theperspectivesofnietzsche. ... hrist.html