What does God look like?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

seeds

Re: What does God look like?

Post by seeds »

_______

Welcome back to episode two of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the good people of "U-RAT" (Union of Rational Atheistic Thinkers)...

< organ music...

In this second installment of - "Oh the Irony" - we rejoin the unborn Swanson twins still carrying on their telepathic conversation in the dark and watery world of their mother's womb...
  • Twin one: "I know you think I'm imagining things, but not only do I still believe that there exists a "mom," but I am now starting to think that there exists a higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier that surrounds us."

Twin two: "What in the world are you going on about now?"

Twin one: "I know this'll sound crazy, but a little while ago, I pressed my ear against the barrier, and I thought I heard a voice singing to me from the other side."

Twin two: "Oh my poor little delusional sibling. How many times do I have to point out to you that logic dictates that you, and me, and this closed watery world is all there is?"

Twin one: "Would you please stop being so obstinate and just press your ear against the great barrier. I'm sure I can hear and sense something on the other side."

Twin two: "No! I absolutely refuse to be drawn into the world of your insane delusions. Again, you idiot, there is no "mom" and there is no higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier. Stop making a fool of yourself!!!"
Tune in again tomorrow for more of the quarreling Swanson twins in another exciting episode of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the makers of the new THC infused ("...life is but a dream...") Moon Pies...

The kids love 'em!...

_______
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

God help us!
seeds

Post by seeds »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:07 pm God help us!
I have a feeling that I'm going to be sorry for asking this, but what's your point, Gary?
_______
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:48 pm
Dubious wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:27 pm
God requires neither will nor intent to create and thus thoroughly bereft of any spirituality.
You have facts on a God, somehow.

There is no way I can match your personal knowledge and experience of God even with my own apotheosis.

I concede.

Regards
DL

Not necessary to concede; if you believe otherwise so be it. What is super-factually clear is that there is no god made apparent anywhere within the realm of reality and not even the least iota for its necessity to move anything. On a Bayesian level, god is the closest thing there is to a non-entity the acknowledgement of which requires no apotheosis of any kind.

Whatever apotheosis you may have had is purely your own.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

That'll be the day! Evidently god gave us brains which hasn't helped at all. :lol: :twisted:

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:33 pm _______

Welcome back to episode two of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the good people of "U-RAT" (Union of Rational Atheistic Thinkers)...

< organ music...

In this second installment of - "Oh the Irony" - we rejoin the unborn Swanson twins still carrying on their telepathic conversation in the dark and watery world of their mother's womb...
  • Twin one: "I know you think I'm imagining things, but not only do I still believe that there exists a "mom," but I am now starting to think that there exists a higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier that surrounds us."

Twin two: "What in the world are you going on about now?"

Twin one: "I know this'll sound crazy, but a little while ago, I pressed my ear against the barrier, and I thought I heard a voice singing to me from the other side."

Twin two: "Oh my poor little delusional sibling. How many times do I have to point out to you that logic dictates that you, and me, and this closed watery world is all there is?"

Twin one: "Would you please stop being so obstinate and just press your ear against the great barrier. I'm sure I can hear and sense something on the other side."

Twin two: "No! I absolutely refuse to be drawn into the world of your insane delusions. Again, you idiot, there is no "mom" and there is no higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier. Stop making a fool of yourself!!!"
Tune in again tomorrow for more of the quarreling Swanson twins in another exciting episode of - "Oh the Irony" - brought to you by the makers of the new THC infused ("...life is but a dream...") Moon Pies...

The kids love 'em!...

_______
There is NO so-called 'higher dimension of reality'.

There IS ONLY 'Reality', Itself, and when one KNOWS what 'It' IS, EXACTLY, then they ALSO KNOW that there are NOT 'different dimensions of It'.

That there are DIFFERENT dimensions of reality is just ANOTHER delusion, of the human being. Now, OF COURSE, there are individuals with DIFFERENT views of 'reality', but these are, OBVIOUSLY, just 'individual different subjective views' of the One and ONLY True 'Reality'. These views MAY ACTUALLY ALIGN WITH 'Reality', Itself, but NOT necessarily so. 'Reality', Itself, can be CLEARLY SEEN, WELL UNDERSTOOD, and KNOWN anyway, by the way. That is; once one learns, and/or discovers, and understands how to SEE properly and correctly, or OBJECTIVELY.

The ONLY ACTUAL 'barrier', which STOPPED and PREVENTED 'you', human beings, from SEEING the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth were 'your' OWN thoughts consisting of BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS.

KNOWING what IS the ACTUAL Truth comes-to-light SO MUCH EASIER and SO MUCH SIMPLER WHEN 'you' STOP BELIEVING or ASSUMING that 'you' ALREADY KNOW the truth.

your mom analogy above with God and Reality SHOWS what you ALREADY BELIEVE and ASSUME is true, however, because 'it' is just your OWN personal subjective 'view of things', which you BELIEVE or ASSUME is true, but which can NOT YET, anyway, back up and support is a VERY GOOD SIGN that 'it' is NOT 'the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of things', or 'Reality, Itself'. WHEN you LEARN and KNOW HOW TO SEE and UNDERSTAND 'Reality, Itself', then you WILL SEE how CLOSE you ARE here, as well as WHERE and WHY you are NOT EXACTLY RIGHT, YET.

Post by Age »

What 'God' looks like IS:

In the visible sense, ALL of the physical 'matter' AND ALL of the invisible 'space' between and around 'matter'.

And,

In the invisible sense, the Mind, Itself. Of which, contrary to popular BELIEF, in the days when this was written, there was, and IS, ONLY One.

NOW that IS, EXACTLY, what God 'looks like' BECAUSE that IS, EXACTLY, what 'God' ACTUALLY IS, WAS, and ALWAYS WILL BE.

Now if ANY one would like to DELVE INTO what the 'devil' or 'evil' 'looks like', and ACTUALLY IS, EXACTLY, then we can do 'this' AS WELL.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:15 pm
Dubious wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:30 pm That can never be known since god as creator exists in the smallest particles where all power at its most fundamental resides. There exists no duality in that instant where power remains singular and compressed.
IDK.

There are two ways to look at the notion of a God creating light of both the physical realm and the spiritual, Guiding Light, type of thinking.

Physically, dark and empty space must be there to be penetrated by light before light can show a reality.

At the micro levels, the rainbows color bands, if seen as beads, have a black bead on each side.

Spiritually or at our souls level; as Jesus indicates, we all get to retire God and become our own judges, and I see no reason not to do that while living if the God in question is the vile Christian God that is way different than what he started out being.
WHY do some of 'you', people, talk ABOUT some IMAGINED 'vile christian God'?

WHAT do ANY of 'you' PROPOSE is 'vile' ABOUT 'this God'?
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:15 pm He was the best around before stupid supernatural beliefs.

Regards
DL
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

A good question.

Hey Sam, what does he, the guy I'm supposed to meet, look like?

Well, he's tall ... tallish, gaunt, has a moustache he hasn't trimmed in a while, blue eyes, graying hair, a mole on his right cheek, a diagonal scar that runs from his right eye down his cheek. The left leg is no good, gives him a noticeable limp. You can't miss him.

Ok!

A few moments later ...

Hi! Sam?! Sam sent me, I'm supposed to meet you, Mr ...?

Aah! I'm John Redman, you can call me John. How's Sam?

Sam's ... you know what I'm going to say, right?

His usual self then?

Yep!

Does he still like ...?

Still!

Great. Here, this is what he wants. Please be careful with it. Fragile.

Ok. What is it?

Fragile!

Hahaha, ok. Will you stay for a while in ...?

No, I would love to but duty calls.
seeds

Post by seeds »

God requires neither will nor intent to create and thus thoroughly bereft of any spirituality.

There is no way I can match your personal knowledge and experience of God even with my own apotheosis.

I concede.

Regards
DL
Dubious wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:07 pm
That'll be the day! Evidently god gave us brains which hasn't helped at all. :lol: :twisted:
"Apotheosis" - nice word...
apotheosis
noun
1. the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax
Apparently, some of the owners of the "God-given brains" around here cannot seem to fathom how the word "apotheosis" might apply to the evolution of mind and consciousness.

Indeed, some of them seem to be incapable of imagining the existence of a literal eternity of time that preceded the manifestation of this one measly universe (a mere 13.8 billion years ago).

I'm talking about a past eternity in which mind and consciousness has literally had "FOREVER" in which to evolve to a level of apex-reaching "apotheosis" where, somehow, an awakened "Agent" of mind and consciousness, not only acquired the ability of being able to create a universe out of the living (mental) fabric of its very own being,...

...but was also able to figure out how to replicate itself by conceiving its very own offspring within the "cosmic viscera" of its incorporeal mind.

Furthermore, this natural (mind begetting new minds) process could have begun as far back as eternity itself, which implies the possible existence of a near infinity of living universes.

Now of course, for obvious reasons depicted in my little "Swanson twin" soap opera, I expect a whole host of "Swanson twin number twos" to ridicule what I just proposed. And for obvious reasons I will try to look past their inability to visualize our ultimate "MOM."
_______

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am

I concede.

Regards
DL
Dubious wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:07 pm
"Apotheosis" - nice word...
apotheosis
noun
1. the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax
Apparently, some of the owners of the "God-given brains" around here cannot seem to fathom how the word "apotheosis" might apply to the evolution of mind and consciousness.
But the Mind does NOT evolve. This is just because of WHAT the Mind IS, EXACTLY. This would ALREADY BE KNOWN if one had ALREADY REACHED the HIGHEST POINT.

Consciousness, or 'awareness of things', HOWEVER, CAN evolve, as in one can just BECOME MORE AWARE.

BECOMING FULLY Conscious, or FULLY AWARE, of WHO and WHAT thy Self IS, EXACTLY, or in other words KNOWING HOW TO BE, and BECOMING, A FULLY Conscious and AWARE Being, then this One, it could be argued, HAS REACHED the HIGHEST POINT in the development, or evolution, of THIS 'Thing', that is; THIS One.

And this ONLY HAPPENS and OCCURS when one KNOWS the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE ANSWER TO the QUESTION, 'Who am 'I', EXACTLY?'

The HIGHEST POINT in the development of Self WAS in COMING-TO-KNOW thy Self.
seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am Indeed, some of them seem to be incapable of imagining the existence of a literal eternity of time that preceded the manifestation of this one measly universe (a mere 13.8 billion years ago).
LOL If one thinks or BELIEVES that there is more than One Universe or that thee Universe, Itself, is just a few billion years old, then that one has a GREAT DEAL MORE to LEARN, and to DISCOVER.
seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am I'm talking about a past eternity in which mind and consciousness has literally had "FOREVER" in which to evolve to a level of apex-reaching "apotheosis" where, somehow, an awakened "Agent" of mind and consciousness, not only acquired the ability of being able to create a universe out of the living (mental) fabric of its very own being,...
LOL
LOL
LOL

Talk about being BLINDED by one's OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS here.

'That Agent', which has ALREADY reached the level that 'you' speak of here KNOWS, EXACTLY, WHERE 'you' ARE Right and WHERE 'you' ARE Wrong here. But, sadly for 'you', 'you' are NOT OPEN enough to LISTENING, LEARNING, and SEEING 'this'.

'you', like ALL of the "other" adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, will just CONTINUE to EXPRESS 'your' OWN 'points of views' as though, LAUGHINGLY, are the EXACT right AND correct ones.
seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am ...but was also able to figure out how to replicate itself by conceiving its very own offspring within the "cosmic viscera" of its incorporeal mind.
Talk about providing a PRIME EXAMPLE of saying just about absolutely ANY 'thing' in the HOPE that some people will BELIEVE that 'you' KNOW what 'you' are talking ABOUT.

So, to 'you', "seeds", there was SOME 'thing', which, once upon a day, FIGURED OUT how to replicate 'its' OWN 'self', by CONCEIVING 'its' VERY OWN 'offspring', ALL BY ITSELF, within some so-called 'cosmic viscera', of 'its' OWN so-called 'incorporeal mind'.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN the IMAGINATION existed GREATLY among those human beings.

And TO PROVE, IRREFUTABLY, that 'they' did NOT ALWAYS have ANY IDEA NOR CLUE as to what they were ACTUALLY talking ABOUT all one had to do was to just QUESTION 'them'. Like, for example, HOW, EXACTLY, does one REPLICATE "them" 'self' BUT PRODUCE some 'thing' COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?
seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am Furthermore, this natural (mind begetting new minds) process could have begun as far back as eternity itself, which implies the possible existence of a near infinity of living universes.
And 'you', and "others", could IMAGINE ABSOLUTELY ANY OTHER SORTS OF 'things', which IMPLY MANY OTHER so-called 'possible existences'.

BUT there is ONLY One ACTUAL Existence, which, coincidentally, could have EXISTED in the ONLY WAY ACTUALLY POSSIBLE. That is; THIS WAY that the ONLY infinite and eternal Universe IS EXISTING in RIGHT NOW.
seeds wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am Now of course, for obvious reasons depicted in my little "Swanson twin" soap opera, I expect a whole host of "Swanson twin number twos" to ridicule what I just proposed. And for obvious reasons I will try to look past their inability to visualize our ultimate "MOM."
_______
But, LOL, the twin one depicted is living WITH the EXACT SAME BELIEF-system. That is they are BOTH BELIEVING, and/or ASSUMING, 'things' to be true BEFORE they have ANY ACTUAL CLARITY, and thus PROOF.

In other words twin one is JUST AS STUPID as twin two IS.

All 'you' are REALLY doing here "seeds" is just EXPRESSING 'your' OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS, through twin one, and proposing those views as being BETTER or MORE RIGHT than "others" BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS are. Yet 'you', and twin one, are doing EXACTLY what twin two IS DOING. That is; NOT BEING OPEN, NOT LISTENING, NOT GAINING CLARITY, and NOT GAINING ACTUAL PROOF, FIRST.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

seeds wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:37 pm Twin one: "I know you think I'm imagining things, but not only do I still believe that there exists a "mom," but I am now starting to think that there exists a higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier that surrounds us."

The barrier you speak of is the gateless gate from the unknowing into the known. The known being a simple appearance of unknowing. In reality there is no gate there/here. Nothing passes from one state to the other. Both death and living are the exact same one stateless state differing only in appearance.

From unknowing..aka real reality...to the known, is the artificial dream of separation, where there was an apparent severing of the baby who was inseparably attached to it's mother. This severing convinces us of twoness, but this divide is illusory, it does not mean where there was one there is now two. In the same context..a log remains a log no matter how many times it is sliced at each end. The log remains a log no matter how big it is, or how small it gets by being sliced.

'thoughts' alone have produced division, the divide is illusory, just like the log analogy....

'thoughts' are not the truth, they are EMPTY labels for this ultimate unknowing NOTHINGNESS...appearing as ''thought's that the brain processes as being something comprehensible...albeit an illusory story, like a dream.

So Seeds, your story is just another fantasized made up, big fat yawn fest, just another boring, hey everyone, look what I made up, does my bs look good, are you convinced yet..... not that dissimilar to all those stories that can be read in the Holy Bible.

Yes, stories are real enough, but they are unwritten appearances of empty nothingness, likened to a dream, and this same nothingness, is what reads them all....including this.

Here, there is nothing for sale.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

God, her name is Serendip-pity. Taking a chance on me, demands a fee.

A high price to pay, come what may.

Wanna get high will cost you a lie.

Wanna stay low will cost you zero.

Stay beneath the bottom line, else your life be on the line.

She ain't pretty, she's Serendip-pity.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am
seeds wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:37 pm Twin one: "I know you think I'm imagining things, but not only do I still believe that there exists a "mom," but I am now starting to think that there exists a higher dimension of reality on the other side of the great barrier that surrounds us."

The barrier you speak of is the gateless gate from the unknowing into the known. The known being a simple appearance of unknowing. In reality there is no gate there/here. Nothing passes from one state to the other. Both death and living are the exact same one stateless state differing only in appearance.
Do you think it would HELP in CLARIFYING 'things', and/or making 'things' CLEARER, here, if instead of saying;
BOTH the TWO distinctly DIFFERENT 'things' of 'death' and 'living' are the EXACT SAME ONE 'stateless state', and we replaced 'this' with something like;
There is just One 'Thing', or One Universe, but WITHIN this One 'Thing', 'we', human beings, have DIVIDED UP thee One, into MANY CONCEPTUALLY, ONLY, PERCEIVED 'parts', which do NOT ACTUALLY exist, live, and die, but which is JUST the CHANGING in shape and form of the One and ONLY REAL and True 'Thing', also known as the Universe, Itself, and, 'we' HAVE TO do this BECAUSE this is HOW the brain has evolved TO DO, and which is the ONLY WAY that the human brain can and does MAKES SENSE of this One and ONLY 'Thing', which 'the brain' and 'us' have FOUND "ourselves" WITHIN?

Or, does this NOT HELP, AT ALL, NOR in part, in CLEARER UP and CLARIFYING 'things' here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am From unknowing..aka real reality...to the known, is the artificial dream of separation, where there was an apparent severing of the baby who was inseparably attached to it's mother.
But what 'you', INDIVIDUALLY, call 'the unknowing' is ALWAYS EVOLVING INTO KNOWING, and which 'I' call and refer to as the 'UNCONSCIOUS KNOWN', or the 'NOT YET CONSCIOUS KNOWN'.

See, calling 'it' 'unknowing' implies that 'you', INDIVIDUALLY KNOW what CAN BE KNOWN and what CAN NOT BE KNOWN, forever more. Which is AN OXYMORON, Truly HYPOCRITICAL, and/or Truly SELF-CONTRADICTORY, and thus does NOT EXPRESS the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth.

The so-called 'REAL Reality' CAN BE KNOWN, and like ALL 'things' BECOMES KNOWN through and by the EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS.

'KNOWING', and 'thinking' and just TWO DIFFERENT 'things'. One is IRREFUTABLE and ACTUALLY True, while the "other" MIGHT NOT BE.

And, REMEMBER, 'things' are JUST the ONLY CONCEPTUALLY, PERCEIVED 'parts' of thee One, and ONLY, 'Thing'.

'things' are NOT 'separate' in ACTUALITY, ONLY IN 'perception' ALONE, 'conceptually'. As for their being some sort of 'baby' and/or 'mother', then this just the RESULT OF trying to MAKE SENSE, of thee One.

The 'artificial separation', which 'you' speak of here, only exists in 'thinking', or 'conceptually perceiving', and NOT IN KNOWING, which IS ALWAYS the One and ONLY IRREFUTABLE Truth.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am This severing convinces us of twoness, but this divide is illusory,
So, there is NO, ACTUAL, 'severing'.

Therefore, I suggest INSTEAD of SAYING and CLAIMING, 'This severing', which IMPLIES there is AN ACTUAL 'severing', this wording is CHANGED to some 'thing' like;
The APPEARANCE of 'severing' CONVINCES 'you', human beings, of 'things' that are NOT ACTUALLY True, like, for example, 'twoness'.

Also, there is NO ACTUAL 'divide' that could even take place, of course other than in CONCEPTUALLY MENTAL 'thought' ALONE.

So, instead of SAYING, 'this divide' is 'illusory', which could NEVER be True BECAUSE there is NO ACTUAL 'divide', from THE BEGINNING, other than, OF COURSE, 'the divide' MADE UP and BY 'thought', ALONE.

'The divide' IS, therefore, NOT illusory BECAUSE 'it' ACTUALLY EXISTS, in 'thought', ALONE, and even EXISTS/ED, in 'this way', for a VERY R/EVOLUTIONARY REASON, which IS COMING-TO-LIGHT. 'This, CONCEPTUAL, 'divide' is NOT 'illusory', BUT that there is an ACTUAL 'divide', besides in CONCEPT ONLY, IS ILLUSORY.

If this is NOT HELPING 'you' to UNDERSTAND MORE, NOR BETTER, here "dontaskme", at least this is HELPING "others" to BETTER UNDERSTAND 'your' 'points of view' MORE, "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am it does not mean where there was one there is now two. In the same context..a log remains a log no matter how many times it is sliced at each end. The log remains a log no matter how big it is, or how small it gets by being sliced.
But I thought 'you', adult human beings, called 'logs', when smaller, 'timber' or 'wood', and then when smaller again, 'off cuts' or 'branches', and when even smaller 'splinters' or twigs, and smaller again .... or ...., et cetera.

This does NOT mean that the One ACTUALLY BECOMES some OTHER 'thing', but rather to just SHOW, and REVEAL, how it is through human 'thought' 'things' BECOME, and BECAME, CONCEPTUALLY what 'they' are CALLED, and LABELLED.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am 'thoughts' alone have produced division, the divide is illusory, just like the log analogy....
Now 'we' have to step VERY GENTLY here, BECAUSE SAYING and CLAIMING that 'thoughts', ALONE, produce 'division', implies that there is some OTHER 'thing', called 'thoughts' here BESIDES the One and ONLY ACTUAL 'Thing'.

So, HOW are 'you', going to EXPLAIN that if it is 'thoughts', ALONE, which causes or produces 'division', then what ARE 'thoughts', EXACTLY, if NOT the One and ONLY REAL and Truth 'Thing'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am 'thoughts' are not the truth, they are EMPTY labels for this ultimate unknowing NOTHINGNESS
To 'me', 'thoughts' may well be EXPRESSING the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' here. But what does 'thoughts are NOT the truth' even ACTUALLY MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY?

For example, if 'thoughts' are NOT 'the truth', then 'what', EXACTLY, IS 'the truth'?

Also, the One Thing that IS, OBVIOUSLY, existing can NOT, by Itself, be NOTHING, nor NOTHINGNESS, as 'It' IS, OBVIOUSLY, SOME 'Thing'.

And, to IMPLY or INFER that there, ULTIMATELY IS, an 'unknowing NOTHINGNESS' would MEAN that there ACTUALLY IS an IRREFUTABLE ACTUAL Fact, which IS, ACTUALLY, KNOWN, OR, that 'this is just ANOTHER 'thought' from WITHIN the human body that is sometimes known as and called "dontaskme" here.

SO, is 'that CLAIM' just A 'thought', OR, is 'that CLAIM' A KNOWING, of sorts?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am ...appearing as ''thought's that the brain processes as being something comprehensible...albeit an illusory story, like a dream.
'you', "dontaskme", speak as though ANY one "else" who SAYS or CLAIMS some 'thing', which 'you' do NOT AGREE WITH, then is just speaking of AN ILLUSORY STORY, or IMAGINED DREAM, but when 'you' SAY or CLAIMS 'things', then 'that' is of an IRREFUTABLY KNOWN Truth.

Which, the ABSURDITY and HYPOCRITICAL NATURE OF speaks for ITSELF.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am So Seeds, your story is just another fantasized made up, big fat yawn fest, just another boring, hey everyone, look what I made up, does my bs look good, are you convinced yet..... not that dissimilar to all those stories that can be read in the Holy Bible.
BUT, there IS a FAIR BIT of ACTUAL Truth in what "seeds" has been SAYING and CLAIMING here, JUST LIKE there IS 'the bible', AS WELL, EXACTLY LIKE there is IN what 'you' SAY and CLAIM here "dontaskme".

But, OBVIOUSLY, NOT ALL of what EACH of 'you' SAY and CLAIM is ABSOLUTELY and/or IRREFUTABLY True, or IF 'it' IS, then the MISCONCEPTIONS or MISINTERPRETATIONS, which are being SHARED, EXPRESSED, and/or SEEN here, ARE DISTORTING the ACTUAL Truth from BEING OBSERVED, and SEEN, from what 'It' Truly IS, EXACTLY.

Oh, and by the way, SEEING and DECIPHERING the ACTUAL Truth, from the Falsehoods in what ALL of 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING is A VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY 'thing' TO DO, that is; Once one LEARNS, and GAINS the KNOW-HOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 am Yes, stories are real enough, but they are unwritten appearances of empty nothingness, likened to a dream, and this same nothingness, is what reads them all....including this.

Here, there is nothing for sale.

Can you REALLY NOT SEE the CONTRADICTIONS and INCONSISTENCIES here "dontaskme"?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Dubious wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:56 pm

I concede.

Regards
DL

Not necessary to concede; if you believe otherwise so be it. What is super-factually clear is that there is no god made apparent anywhere within the realm of reality and not even the least iota for its necessity to move anything. On a Bayesian level, god is the closest thing there is to a non-entity the acknowledgement of which requires no apotheosis of any kind.

Whatever apotheosis you may have had is purely your own.
Indeed.

Many are called but few hear.

You hear your God and have put words in his mouth.

I heard mine and mimic and hope the words I use are close in definition to the Gods.

Most scholars say we might not have a clue as to what some God would really mean in a word.

I E. Life, soul, etc.

If you were not told directly that your thinking was correct by God, --- as in my case, --- my God is better than yours, thinking wise.

Regards
DL