What makes the English such kunts?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: What makes the English such kunts?

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:46 am Juvenile, naive bollocks.
What has gotten you into such an angry fit? I mean, we all have our days when we just lash out indiscriminately over something that has made us angry, however, in the end, it really is just lashing out indiscriminately. Maybe if you talk about what specifically is upsetting you, others will be able to empathize? Is there something, in particular, you've seen in the news that's bothering you? Or something posted in the forum that has rubbed you the wrong way?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 am
What has gotten you into such an angry fit? I mean, we all have our days when we just lash out indiscriminately over something that has made us angry, however, in the end, it really is just lashing out indiscriminately. Maybe if you talk about what specifically is upsetting you, others will be able to empathize? Is there something, in particular, you've seen in the news that's bothering you? Or something posted in the forum that has rubbed you the wrong way?
And you don't think the wanky comment I was responding to had anything to do with it? You are such a disingenuous fuckwit, always poking your snout into my comments to be a 'knight in shining armour' for some arsehole male on here who is perfectly capable of standing up for himself. He's actually justifying genocide. Piss off.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:12 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 am
And you don't think the wanky comment I was responding to had anything to do with it? You are such a disingenuous fuckwit, always poking your snout into my comments to be a 'knight in shining armour' for some arsehole male on here who is perfectly capable of standing up for himself. He's actually justifying genocide. Piss off.
I believe he's from England, unless I'm mistaken, so your blanket statement about the English probably counts as provoking him. And how is his comment justifying genocide or are you referring to a comment he's made elsewhere?