It's just the Flu Bro!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: It's just the Flu Bro!

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Self evident.
How?
Trusting in what is making the illusion of me appear to happen.
Obviously but what is it you are trusting 'it' with?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59 am
Dontaskme wrote: Self evident.
How?
It is all around, within, and is you. You are it. . but then what it is conceptually...I have no idea...apart from conceptualising what I have no idea about. However, it's obviously the same IT which is in the phrase ('it's' ) raining, or ( 'it's' )a lovely day today. That's all that's really KNOWN about IT...everything else is superimposed upon it via imagination which is also IT.

Can the How's and What questions about IT ever be answered ? Yes they can, as I cannot know any beginning to IT nor any end to IT...I just know I am IT, SO that's the answer to the question. And it is that energetic process ALONE that allows conceptual knowledge to be known, which is a purely magical and genius natural phenomena in the sense that there is actually something rather than nothing at all. I simply have no fear about this powerful something which is totally beyond anything that I aka this sense of me could ever dream possible.

Trusting in what is making the illusion of me appear to happen.
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:59 amObviously but what is it you are trusting 'it' with?
The IT is already what I am trusting in itself. I aka the sense of me trust in the process that is the sense of me, albeit illusory since the sense of me cannot recreate myself, in that there is only one of me.

The trust is just a knowing that all is well with the actual functioning that is life living itself. Life has become aware of it's own functioning as and through a sentient conscious mind which just happens to be labeled human from this particual perspective. Prior to the label this functioning is working without any other agent's input on the matter.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Meanwhile back to the dream story...

Coronavirus Covid 19 has mutated into two separate strains. One of which is very aggressive.

There's a storm coming, time to build your ark. It's time to reject satan and conciliate with God.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

PIERS MORGAN: Right now it feels like we're living through the first reel of a zombie movie and unless our leaders have the guts to take some hard decisions soon we could be stumbling into a coronavirus horror story.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Well the Chinese seem to know something the rest of us don't; because they are the ones emptying out the supermarkets here. Oooh. Is it 'racist' to say that? Fuck I hate the PC.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:22 am Move along now there's nothing to see here :shock: Are people really this gullible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE0S3hm9bT4

Disclaimer: Always do your own research and follow your gut instinct.

PURE FAKE NEWS - for the gullible.
Not "NHS" for a start. A bogus graph. A set of disconnected images.
Hysterical polemic.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It's not 'fake news', it just doesn't show the graph in its entirety.

Good thunderf00t video on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPi1KYanh4&t=1210s
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:15 am Meanwhile back to the dream story...

Coronavirus Covid 19 has mutated into two separate strains. One of which is very aggressive.

There's a storm coming, time to build your ark. It's time to reject satan and conciliate with God.

I thought you said all is right with this 'God' of yours, what's this 'Satan'?

I really have no idea why you are writing any of this as from your point of view none of it matters as the virus doesn't exist, you don't exist, none of it exists.

By the by, you do understand that the Corona virus is a form of the cold virus don't you? Do you understand why you can keep catching colds?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:50 pm It's not 'fake news', it just doesn't show the graph in its entirety.

Good thunderf00t video on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEPi1KYanh4&t=1210s
The original link was pretty much 'news' for the stupid as the epidemiologists have been worrying about the next flu outbreak for decades and if it had been a 'spanish' flu outbreak the wearing of protective gear by those treating it would be exactly as they are at present.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am PIERS MORGAN: Right now it feels like we're living through the first reel of a zombie movie and unless our leaders have the guts to take some hard decisions soon we could be stumbling into a coronavirus horror story.
But it's all a dream so what are you yakking about as there is no-one to be affected or is that infected.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:55 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:15 am Meanwhile back to the dream story...

I thought you said all is right with this 'God' of yours, what's this 'Satan'?
Satan is God playing the baddie character in his dream, and then reminding himself he's really God and that nothing ever happened in the dream, as when one wakes up from a bad dream to the relief that it was just a dream, and that everything is ok in the light of day.

Life is a dream, and the baddie character satan can be compared to the big bad wolf in the fairy story ''Little Red Riding Hood'' ...and you know what they say...we all love a good story...even though no one ever wrote these stories, and that there is only ever ONE who reads them all.
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:55 pmI really have no idea why you are writing any of this as from your point of view none of it matters as the virus doesn't exist, you don't exist, none of it exists.
No thing is writing this story...aka point of view... Can you find the writer? ...you could say the pen did it, so lets blame the pen for it's claim to fame. Or it might even be those letter looking symbols found on a TYPE writer, or it might have been a computer keyboard that did it..that's another possible thought?

No thing ever happened in a fairy story, so there's nothing to worry about having no idea about the why's PROBLEM, unless you want the ideas to be real, which in that case you can always act them out and become very involved with those ideas, it'll be your movie you are writing and you'll even get to play the character in that story, if you want your ideas which is the dream to come true.
Arising_uk wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:55 pmBy the by, you do understand that the Corona virus is a form of the cold virus don't you? Do you understand why you can keep catching colds?
Well who'd have thunked that? ...thanks for the heads up. I better stay well away from that then. I remember the last time I caught a cold, it was miserable, spent most of the day in bed I felt that ill. The thing is, did I catch it, or did it catch me? hard to tell eh, but whatever these little scallywags want they usually end up getting.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:01 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 am PIERS MORGAN: Right now it feels like we're living through the first reel of a zombie movie and unless our leaders have the guts to take some hard decisions soon we could be stumbling into a coronavirus horror story.
But it's all a dream so what are you yakking about as there is no-one to be affected or is that infected.
Do you ever listen to a word I am not saying?

Who would you be, just who on earth are you without your story? and don't we all love a good story, that's why we read books, and magazines, and the DM aka mailonline , and why we go to the cinema, and watch the news on tv, and play video games, and watch mindless soap operas on tv, and mindlessly gossip to other people about our meaningful lives ...we love the drama.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:38 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:22 am Move along now there's nothing to see here :shock: Are people really this gullible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE0S3hm9bT4

Disclaimer: Always do your own research and follow your gut instinct.

PURE FAKE NEWS - for the gullible.
Not "NHS" for a start. A bogus graph. A set of disconnected images.
Hysterical polemic.
Exactly, anything of human origin is FAKE, and has about as much substance and significance as Fred Flintstones biological father.

But we all get a responsive action that makes you go WOO, when in contact with these empty images, and symbols on our screen of consciousness...that's just how the magic works...Oooh, the things that make you go WOO !! :D

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Meanwhile back to the dream story with more yakity yak..

''Should Britain roll out the red carpet to a country charged with crimes against humanity, of undermining freedom of speech and democracy in Hong Kong, of crushing freedom movements in Beijing, of – it was suggested here – creating a cult of personality around Xi the likes of which have not been seen since Chairman Mao? “Better we engage with them so we can influence them,” said the former chancellor George Osborne.

But does the UK have any influence? Certainly not as much as we did in in the 19th century when, instead of trying to charm them into trade deals, we militarily subdued the Chinese to profitably drug them with opium. “Very few countries have any leverage at all,” said Jeremy Hunt, the former foreign secretary. The rest of the world shrinks from criticising China’s human rights violations because we’re awed by its economic power and how we benefit from it''

Anything born of human thought is co-created or de-structive, there is mass murder on the mind...look at the stockpile of nuclear weapons as proof of this murderous intention..knowing full well how destructive human thought is to creation. . it's own creation.

Viruses that already exist in nature, are not new at all...but can be tampered with by a mind intent of murder, and deliberately released into the air we breathe. The human mind is cruel, lets not sugar coat it with convenient '' Snowflake / Woke / Progressive'' mentality What if this lastest wave of fear mongering due this virus has been deliberately orchestrated in the form of tampering with nature.
In a deliberate attempt to crash the worlds ecomomy?

If China hasn't learnt anything from their past experiences of corona viruses then when are they going to learn?

.. people like starting wars, if they didn't,they wouldn't. Again, wars are all part of the human drama too.

There is a war on for your mind as well, the solution is to be awake and learn to separate the wheat(truth) from the chaff (lies)

Yesterday at the Global Awards 2020..singer celebs advised not to travel due to coronavirus. Why? because the ''powers that be'' wouldn't want their little cash cow illuminati puppets coming to any harm now would they?

Wake up .. or live in fear.

Meanwhile, Tommy Robinson gets arrested by the cops for defending his own young daughter while enjoying innocent family fun at their holiday swimming pool..his daughter being the victim of a sexually orientated assault by an adult male. The disgusting news never makes it to mainstream news, it's Disgusting, I despair at what an absolute shitshow this world is coming to.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:22 pm Well the Chinese seem to know something the rest of us don't; because they are the ones emptying out the supermarkets here. Oooh. Is it 'racist' to say that? Fuck I hate the PC.
The chinese way, who knows what they know.... :wink:

We believe what we want to believe, we hear what we want to hear.

Trust in your own gut instincts about anything to do with human mind...that's your only real, true and reliable line of defence.

The human mind is the mother of all viruses. :wink: