Show me where it says in the U.S. Constitution...

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Show me where it says in the U.S. Constitution...

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:... I don't buy it.

PhilX
Why would the general lie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
I don't know. It seems his memory is too sharp to remember that length of a conversation plus it's classified information which can lead to serving a prison sentence for someone.

PhilX
So. It doesn't suit your agenda which means it can't be true. What a surprise.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Ask Obama ...
I asked you what your strategy would be towards a signatory state to the chemical weapons convention who then used chemical weapons and you talk about Obama and give me a poem?
There's no proof of who even used the chemical weapons. And you know as well as I do that the US doesn't give a shit about that anyway. It's just an excuse. Plus, how is bombing the crap out of a country helping anything or anyone? ?? Sort of counter productive don't ya think? The reason is the same as it always is, to assert US dominance.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:... I don't buy it.

PhilX
Why would the general lie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
I don't know. It seems his memory is too sharp to remember that length of a conversation plus it's classified information which can lead to serving a prison sentence for someone.

PhilX
I will ignore the fact that your terrible grammar has caused you to say the exact opposite of what you intended, but if you actually read the piece you would have seen that the conversation he's remembering is actually very short. He wouldn't be likely to forget it unless he's senile, but he certainly doesn't come across as that. Are you suggesting that Mr. Clark hates America too? The only thing that's happened that is different is that it has taken a bit longer than 5 years, and they haven't got to Iran yet.
And what would Assad have to gain by using chemical weapons? Nothing to gain, but everything to lose. It doesn't even make sense. It makes far more sense that the US would engineer their use in order to frame Assad and justify its unjustifiable meddling.
Did you know that chemical weapons were used at Waco? The US isn't above using them on its own people, so I doubt if it would be squeamish about using them on the sub-humans (non Americans) who occupy the rest of the planet.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Lawmakers back Trump on Syrian strategy:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/l ... 24890.html

In black and white for the doubters and anti-Trump.

PhilX
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:But you don't go and murder their family, their neighbours, and everyone else who lives anywhere near them.
They didn't even murder all the aeroplanes.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Please, cite me chapter and verse on doing anything except defense and protecting our own interests. What the hell are we doing in Syria, huh?
Do you approve of the chemicals that killed off the citizens?

PhilX
No one even knows who did that. The US attacked Syria in the first place using the excuse that Assad had authorised their use; there was no proof then, and there is none now. It made an awfully convenient excuse to blow up the country though. I'm sure that really helped the Syrian people.
No need to over think because

Unless the shallowness

Of Bush analysis

Only transfers to Trump

Then all you need know is:

Obama lied and children died.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Lawmakers back Trump on Syrian strategy:

PhilX
Sad little drone needs his politicians to tell him what to think. Do you think those children being blown up give a flying fuck that American politicians said it was a good idea? You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:
Do you approve of the chemicals that killed off the citizens?

PhilX
No one even knows who did that. The US attacked Syria in the first place using the excuse that Assad had authorised their use; there was no proof then, and there is none now. It made an awfully convenient excuse to blow up the country though. I'm sure that really helped the Syrian people.
No need to over think because

Unless the shallowness

Of Bush analysis

Only transfers to Trump

What the hell is that supposed to mean you senile old fool!
Philosophy Explorer

PhilX
Sad little drone needs his politicians to tell him what to think. Do you think those children being blown up give a flying fuck that American politicians said it was a good idea? You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Do you think the children being poisoned by chemicals give a flying fuck what you say, mass murderer?

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
Do you think the children being poisoned by chemicals give a flying fuck what you say, mass murderer?

PhilX
Probably not, since they are dead, and it was probably your shit-hole that did it. Blowing up more children is really going to bring them back. Senile piece of shit.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: No need to over think because

Unless the shallowness

Of Bush analysis

Only transfers to Trump

What the hell is that supposed to mean you senile old fool!
Well, a similar meaning is, the further you travel in time from the event, the foggier grows the timeline that shaped the event. This effectively weakens rationality’s resistance to a collective agenda targeting mind and memory.

Attachment to an agenda will spontaneously, naturally, and imaginatively resequence the past event with actual knowledge that was accessible during the event. En masse suggestion is effective at resequencing memory and mind, as those who spend billions telling people what to think with their wallets, and making folks think they thought it up themselves, know.

Facts and reasoning that don’t fit get glossed over or forgotten. This gets directed towards the same end as making facts fit a narrative by holding them apart from other, equally pertinent facts that fit truth but not necessarily the narrative.

This is like bicycle handlebars. They make sense when on a bicycle but when apart from the bicycle, such as when hung on the wall of a museum as a display, they can easily take on figurative meanings, such as bullshorn.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sad little drone needs his politicians to tell him what to think. Do you think those children being blown up give a flying fuck that American politicians said it was a good idea? You are truly a pathetic excuse for a human being.

PhilX
Probably not, since they are dead, and it was probably your shit-hole that did it. Blowing up more children is really going to bring them back. Senile piece of shit.
You old mass murderer. You love to let the guilty Syrians off the hook. You have no sense of justice in your little twisted mind. Add on you're the real senile piece of shit,
And now you're accusing the US of poisoning those children. You demented witch.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

PhilX
You old mass murderer. You love to let the guilty Syrians off the hook. You have no sense of justice in your little twisted mind. Add on you're the real senile piece of shit,

PhilX
There's just as much evidence that the US did it as Assad, in fact there is more, since the US has a motive while Assad has none. Arguing is wasted energy on you. You are so fucking stupid I don't know how you even manage to turn on your computer. You are a war-loving moron. Why do you love war so much? Why do you have no empathy? You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that a psychopathic war-lover like you gives two hoots about anyone but himself. Well it looks as if WW111, your ultimate wet dream, isn't far off. The only consolation is that all yanks including your loved ones (in the extremely remote likelihood that you have any) will suffer as much as everyone else. Btw, I don't expect you to grasp any of these simple points. There is something fundamentally wrong with you.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:...that American tax money should be spent to do good or meddle in the affairs of other countries.
Show me where in the constitution is says you are an idiot. It does not, and yet it is still true.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Probably not, since they are dead, and it was probably your shit-hole that did it. Blowing up more children is really going to bring them back. Senile piece of shit.

PhilX
There's just as much evidence that the US did it as Assad, in fact there is more, since the US has a motive while Assad has none. Arguing is wasted energy on you. You are so fucking stupid I don't know how you even manage to turn on your computer. You are a war-loving moron. Why do you love war so much? Why do you have no empathy? You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that a psychopathic war-lover like you gives two hoots about anyone but himself. Well it looks as if WW111, your ultimate wet dream, isn't far off. The only consolation is that all yanks including your loved ones (in the extremely remote likelihood that you have any) will suffer as much as everyone else.
You are so fucking stupid in your prejudicial hatred towards the US. The world is in disagreement with your viewpoints. So be specific, what is it that the US is supposed to have done? What is the US motive in using a chemical attack against the people, you stupid witch? Do you think about the things you say? You still stick up for the real culprits, the Syrians, who have been getting away with murder for years, you dummy. The international community is aware that Assad and his regime are the guilty party, mass murderer. What does war-loving have to do with this? None has been declared in Syria. The international community looks upon the US and the UK with favor. But talking with you is useless as you have a blockhead against reason.

PhilX