My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: My Summation of Chat-AI thus far: AgeGPT

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:51 am
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:46 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:00 am

I never thought you did, nor even implied you did, let alone ever said you did. So, why would you want to say and write this here, only you would know.

Some of these people really were so quick, 'to forget'.

When one speaks and writes 'the way' like you did and do here "atla", then, well to some of us, you are 'telling' another what to do, and/or 'demanding' them to do something, which can be very clearly seen and proved true by the actual words that you pick and choose to use here.

Okay. But, 'now', if I were to ask you if you will provide absolutely anything where I have, supposedly and allegedly, 'lied', would you do this?

This belief that this one is 'dearly' holding onto, and, literally, for 'its' own life, is part of the reason why it made the previous False accusation and claim about.

This one asked me what something meant according to me, I just informed it of the actual Truth. But, it could not see this irrefutable Fact and instead saw and believed that I was 'lying', blatantly, once again.

Which, when obviously looked at is the exact opposite of what took place. This one, however, is not able to see and recognize this, and this is just because it has been and is being completely and utterly blinded by its very own beliefs here.
Age now spends most of her time doing nothing but lying,
you forgot to mention and say that I spend most of my time doing nothing but delusional lying.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:46 am because this is the absolute best she can do. Instead of getting her shit together and getting a job.
Why would I get a job, especially when I could get you to pay for me to spend most of my time doing nothing but lie, and/or even delusional lie, as well?
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:46 am This is one of the real reasons why back in those days humanity was in such a bad shape.
So, one of the reasons why the whole of humanity was in a so-called 'such a bad shape', in the days when this is being written, is because I spend most of my time doing absolutely noting at all but lying. Oh, and because "atla" has to work to pay for me to do this, also.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:46 am Anyway,

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:21 amNow, begin naming just one, supposed, belief that I am, supposed, to have have in that thread, or in any other thread or post of mine, and I can and will show, exactly, why it is not a 'belief'.
A short list of AgeGPT's beliefs:
Age wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:06 pm the Universe can only ever exist infinitely
the Universe can only ever exist eternally
'space' is nothing more than just that distance between and around physical matter.
'matter' is nothing more than just physicality, itself.
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of matter
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of space
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of energy
From the smallest particles of matter to the largest objects of matter,
there is space between them,
and surrounding them.
the particle free space between matter is what allows matter to always be able to move about,
matter interacts with itself.
there is always matter surrounded by and separated by space.
Space at all scale size of matter is the exact same
the Universe, Itself, is infinite
In essence 'now' there is nothing actually happening,
'time' can only take place or happen when matter is moving about.
The expansion of matter, which is happening and occurring 'now' has no resistance at all,
again until matter collides and interacts with itself,
but the matter just keeps expanding out from the big bang impact zone.
Matter cannot just come into existence from nothing.
Matter and space have to always be existing, in one way, shape, or form.
Which means that the Universe is not just infinite, but eternal as well.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:21 amNow, begin naming just one, supposed, belief that I am, supposed, to have have in that thread, or in any other thread or post of mine, and I can and will show, exactly, why it is not a 'belief'.
A short list of AgeGPT's beliefs:
And, the exact same list of "wizard22's" False beliefs that these are my beliefs.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:04 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:06 pm the Universe can only ever exist infinitely
the Universe can only ever exist eternally
'space' is nothing more than just that distance between and around physical matter.
'matter' is nothing more than just physicality, itself.
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of matter
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of space
The Universe, fundamentally, is made up of or consists of energy
From the smallest particles of matter to the largest objects of matter,
there is space between them,
and surrounding them.
the particle free space between matter is what allows matter to always be able to move about,
matter interacts with itself.
there is always matter surrounded by and separated by space.
Space at all scale size of matter is the exact same
the Universe, Itself, is infinite
In essence 'now' there is nothing actually happening,
'time' can only take place or happen when matter is moving about.
The expansion of matter, which is happening and occurring 'now' has no resistance at all,
again until matter collides and interacts with itself,
but the matter just keeps expanding out from the big bang impact zone.
Matter cannot just come into existence from nothing.
Matter and space have to always be existing, in one way, shape, or form.
Which means that the Universe is not just infinite, but eternal as well.
This one still does not yet know the difference here.

Anyway, thank you so much for listing in better point form these already proved Facts.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pmThis one still does not yet know the difference here.

Anyway, thank you so much for listing in better point form these already proved Facts.
Do you believe they are "Facts"?

Then that is your belief, about your beliefs.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

At least I know the difference between ZERO beliefs and ONE belief...unlike a certain chatGPT program spamming nonsense around here...

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:53 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pmThis one still does not yet know the difference here.

Do you believe they are "Facts"?

Then that is your belief, about your beliefs.
Once again, this one pretends to ask clarifying questions, to another, but yet again answers its own questions "itself".

This one could not even wait for clarification to find out what the actually irrefutable Truth is, exactly.

This one believes that it already knows the truth, and so believes that it can speak for others as well.

But, yet again, this one could not be more Wrong and Incorrect if it even wanted to be and tried to be.

When will these people ever learn?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

The chatGPT program doesn't understand what a rhetorical question is.

When will chatbot programs ever learn?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:54 pm At least I know the difference between ZERO beliefs and ONE belief...unlike a certain chatGPT program spamming nonsense around here...
Okay. Now, if you say and believe that this is what happening and occurring here, then this 'must' be what is happening and occurring here, right?

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:00 pm The chatGPT program doesn't understand what a rhetorical question is.

When will chatbot programs ever learn?
Once again this one presumes very Wrongly, and then Falsely believes things.

Even in the way I wrote what I did, it can be very clearly seen and proved True that I never even saw your question than absolutely anything other than a rhetorical question. But, once again, this one is just way too BLIND to see and recognize this, another, Fact.

I also, which this one probably missed completely and utterly as well, is just how stupid and idiotic it is to ask, and then answer, your very own questions, especially in a public forum like this one, when your answer and believed conclusion is absolutely False, Wrong, Inaccurate, Incorrect as well as just being plain old illogical, irrational, absurd, and ridiculous, to name but just some only.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

If the chatGPT program had, IN FACT, understood that it was a rhetorical question, then it would not needed to have asked why I "answered" my own rhetorical question, because to answer one's own rhetorical question is a part of the rhetorical device.

You could even call it...a rhetorical point.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:18 pm If the chatGPT program had, IN FACT, understood that it was a rhetorical question, then it would not needed to have asked why I "answered" my own rhetorical question, because to answer one's own rhetorical question is a part of the rhetorical device.
Notice how absolutely utterly completely BLIND this one is here.

I never, ever even asked a question about, 'Why this one answered its own question'.

What can be actually very clearly seen and proved True, once more, and again directly in the words that I used here was absolutely nothing like what this one 'sees', and then 'believes' is true.
Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:18 pm You could even call it...a rhetorical point.
I have lost count of how many times these posters here have negated or refuted their own claims or accusations, and/or further proved my claims and views.

As, exactly, like this one has just done, again, for 'm'e here.

I, very clearly said and wrote;

Once again, this one pretends to ask clarifying questions, to another, but yet again answers its own questions "itself".

There is absolutely no question asked here, nor in the rest of my post there, except of course, the only actual clarifying question I posed, and asked, which was;

When will these people ever learn?
Last edited by Age on Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Notice how often this one, chatGPT, appeals to the audience.

...like ALL the time. It's really lame.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:54 pm Notice how often this one, chatGPT, appeals to the audience.

...like ALL the time. It's really lame.
Here is another prime attempt and deflection and trying to detract away from the readers can very clear see and recognize, by now.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:32 pm
commonsense wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:47 pm For all 3 of you (and you know who you are) — you 3 are getting nowhere and have been for quite a few pages. I’d guess that each one of you has become frustrated by the lack of progression on display in this thread.
This does not hold at all for my experience. I haven't had much expectation regarding Age's admitting something, though I don't rule it out. But I have learned quite a bit after stopping interacting with him, even.

I have a clearly sense of what is missing from his approach to communication: which I have recently referred to as a lack of collaboration,as one example. I have also learned from what the other two elicit and notice.
One unproductive technique that has been employed in this thread lately is to repost a prior post verbatim — reposted more than once! If I were asked for one piece of advice—and I recognize that I have not—I would nonetheless say that you all should be more generous; assume innocence on the part of others.
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

I've been communicating with Age for a long time, with breaks. That communication has taken a lot of forms. And despite him regularly insulting me (and all the people of our time) there have been generous or neutral periods of communication. Further I have read exchanges with people who are truly patient and generous with him. And with good reason they get tired of his approach to a conversation and avoid him.

You assumed that we just sort of hastily arrived at a lack of generosity. Afraid not.

Further nearly every person in forum hated AGe's typography. I assume Atla is another of the 3 you are making assumptions about. It was after Atla fed him back his own typography that Age, finally decided to let go of the capitalization. The entire forum owes one of we ungenerous people for having discouraged a communication pattern that many commented on as annoying, including generous people.

Further, the three of us have put a lot of effort into communicating with Age. Yes, at this point much of it is negative or demanding on our part. But that's hardly all we've tried and further the only thing I've every seen him change in relation to was mocking: Atla's feeding him the food the feeds us. Yes, perhaps he won't learn from criticism at this point. But the option is there, of course, and he may surprise us, given his precise statement of intention to learn how to communicate better here.

And Wizard, who I assume is number 3, often asks the question about the contradiction in a neutral post. Age can freely say, Oh, I didn't mean it. Or he could in collaborative mode say he sees what Wizard means and explain how, really it isn't a contradiction. Or as you suggest simply admit a mistake.
For example, Age may not have been lying or proposing an intentional contradiction; it’s possible he made a mistake and didn’t realize the error.
He's had plenty of opportunity to give that explanation.
And instead of “you haven’t proven _____” a phrase with a softer connotation might be “I am not finding the place where you showed _____”.
Right. Did you know that I have pointed out to him several times that his demand that people prove things is confused. 1) many things are very hard to demonstrate online 2) proofs are not particularly an appropriate criterion. In relation to me, he's the one who brought up proofs. As much as I have read of the others, I can't be sure. But he certainly has expected proof again and again and even said that it is a problem that all people of this time believe things they cannot prove or haven't been proven.

I would guess that's where both Atla and Wizard have gotten the request for proof. You judge people and quite harshly Age, for not providing proof. Well, provide some yourself.

I wanted to understand his theory of The True Mind and that there is only one mind. So, despite insults and distractions, I just kept focusing on the question(s). Finally he without insults and distractions told me that he wouldn't answer my questions since they weren't worded that and implied beliefs he did not have. So, I rephrased my questions fitting the language he suggested.

Then he told me he would not prove or answer.

If other people do not demonstrate things they claim are true or believe, he judges them and not particularly nicely.

But he allows himself to do this.

So, if you had assumed perhaps not our innocence, but that we may have tried all sorts of things in communication with AGe and that however much it may seem we should not be asking for proof, this actually has to do with interactions you're not aware of. And, hey, I certainly don't expect people to have read the vast number of posts, which would probably be boring. But on the other had if our supposed assumptions are being criticized and the advice is to treat Age more innocently, then I would expect the person giving that advice to consider he isn't treating us as innocent in way he isn't aware of.
Age also said at one point that he had made a mess earlier. That could almost appear to be an apology for his mistake. At any rate, the magnanimous thing to do would have been to accept it as such.
I missed that post and that's great. It's hard to keep up with the vast amount of posts around AGe. Of course, he could, nevertheless actually apologize. Or heck just admit there's been a contradiction.

And he could take back some of his blanket judgments of everyone, which would include you, at the time this is being written.
It comes down to this: all y’all don’t have the manners that your parents should have taught you long ago.
You mean like only knowing a bit about a situation but presuming you can talk down to the people in that situation, and, in the end, implicitly being condescending about Age as well. Like he almost admitted, it could be taken as an admission.

You just did precisely what you are telling us not to do.

I encounter people who do some of the things Age does IRL. It's useful for me to learn what is actually happening, what does and does not work in relation to this, what are the hooks in it that bug me and so on.

I find this leads to me better handling those dynamics in real life. I've told Age that if he can admit these contradictions or apologize in a PM to me I would go back to interacting with him. I don't rule that out. But it's also not necessary for me. And actually learning that has taken a long time. My parents, who were lovely people and more polite than me, also got used on occasion by people with precisely the kinds of patterns that occur in forums like this one.
I did not assume that you or anyone else had malicious intent and I’m sorry that I made you see it that way. And yes, we all need to be more generous, including myself, but I meant more than the degree of generosity that you already have, not to suggest you have none.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 am
commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:44 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:10 am Ironically enough, the one regular poster on this forum whose comments I have trouble telling apart from a chatbot's replies, is commonsense. :)
I’m honored
Atla wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:10 am

You've been around as long as Age/ken has yet apparently have never noticed what she/he is doing or not doing on the forum. Anyway I'm not frustrated, there isn't really anywhere to get with Age, but this is a good opportunity to explore some rare psychological things.
I suppose I have been around on Earth as long as Age has, but I believe I am a newcomer in comparison.

In my post I was only concerned with this thread, and not anywhere else on the forum.

Yes, he’s probably incorrigible.

Yes, a good opportunity.
Age is not innocent, spreading her theory would bring more destruction to the world and this was pointed out to her. Reposting a well-tailored thing over and over is like the single most effective technique I've found to try to counter the malignant-narcissistic God-certainty defence mechanisms.
Reposting doesn’t seem to be effective when the reposted material has to be reposted again and again without the anticipated results. Maybe this has worked well in other threads.
Yeah possible at first, but not for the 100th time. Anyway Age really tries to avoid contradictions as best as she can.
I try to be generous with the assumption of innocence after the 100th time.
Yeah and the malignant-narcissist will just laugh you off for your incompetence and weakness then.
A risk I’m willing to take.
Maybe Age said somewhere that she made some minor mistake in presenting her world-saving truth, but that's just superficial.
MAYBE? You should have paid more attention. It was the closest thing to an apology you could find in the thread.
Or maybe you're just a fragile enabler of malignant people. Stop kissing their asses.
Maybe so 😇
Get a backbone jeez
Jeez, I can tell you don’t see the method in the madness.