Women who run with wolves

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

johngalthasspoken

Re: Women who run with wolves

Post by johngalthasspoken »

ForgedinHell wrote:may establish a Title VII violation without any need for a physical threat.
but a title VII violation wouldn't land you in prison, would it?Title VII's prohibition against harassing speech arguably runs afoul of the First Amendment.Title VII cases haven't been able to distinguish harassing speech from speech that expresses beliefs protected by the First Amendment.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Women who are self sufficient are threats to an obsolete species such as Atthet.
Here the specimen implies, hints that she, herself, is a "self sufficient woman" and a "threat" to species such as mine.
This is self-gratifying. The truth is, her specie is no threat at all. She is docile, passive, peaceful, New Age. She couldn't hurt a fly.
reasonvemotion wrote:All he has to offer is sex without the male power.
And what is sex "without the male power"? What is sex without penetration? It is "friendship" and "white knighting". It is "pandering to the pussy" or "putting the pussy on top of a pedestal". It is practicing, lying, pretending to be "nice" and "interested" in the garbage and filth, the stupidity and boredom, that readily pours out of a woman's mouth, when all you actually want to do is bend her over a table, rip her skirt up, and fuck her right there.

Let's not be uncivil here. Let's pretend the romance is something other than what it is, a pretense, an illusion, for what is to come.
reasonvemotion wrote:Some women want more than "meat".
Who gives a shit what women want? Shall we not care what men want, too?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Would you like to hear a man talk about your daughter like that? Sick fuck.
I would teach her to close her mind, and legs, to people like you. I would teach her value, pride, dignity, something somebody like you, do not know the meaning of these words.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Peasant.
An ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status.

Just in case your interpretor is not available. LOL
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

What's the going rate of a whore these days?
Allemotion, noreason, tell me about your ex-jew husband. I mean, jewish ex-husband. How much did your diamond ring cost?
How much did you go down for? How much to spread em wide?

Remember, this is a philosophy forum. Can you handle the truth? Or, does it embarrass you? Are you ashamed by it? Are you ashamed of what you are, a typical, postmodern slut?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Hankering after the materialistic, I guess you would. Deprived background?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Typical postmodern slut, talks about a woman's "independence"---after admitting she's a gold digger, who married a jewish man for his money, and divorced him 9 years later. She must have exhausted his wallet.

She's independent now. How else could she make it to philosophynow forum? She's an independent woman! :lol:
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Didn't you want to run with wolves, allemotion, noreason? I thought you did, I must be mistaken. You can't handle a few simple questions? Then why are you on a philosophy forum, if you can't answer questions?
Did you think this would be one-sided, you asking all the questions without answering any, yourself?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Deprived background, wound you up.

Talking so much your spittle flies through the air. :|
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

I'm not your type, postmodern slut. I have higher standards, I don't like sloppy one hundredths. And I don't have the Jewish bank account to support your coke habits.
You're a wolf, alright. You're an independent woman.

Did you even wait until the ink dried on your divorce papers? How many carats is your diamond? Did you give it back, or was your ex-husband grateful for the sexual services you provided.

Marriage is just an advanced form of prostitution, you know? The difference between a wife and a prostitute is the prostitute doesn't need to sign a contract.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Marriage is just an advanced form of prostitution, you know? The difference between a wife and a prostitute is the prostitute doesn't need to sign a contract.

Is that so? :shock: well I did the right thing divorcing him. :) you fool.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:you fool.
Uh oh, I angered the pussy. You're no wolf, kitten, just a prissy pussy cat. You're dependent on men, of the Jewish variety, with bank vaults full of gold, don't fool yourself.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

:shock: now that is really low life comment :cry:
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote::shock: now that is really low life comment :cry:
Poor pussy, here, cry on my shoulder. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was easy