the queen is dead

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: the queen is dead

Post by attofishpi »

Queen is dead? What a load of rubbish..you'd think there would be something on TV about it if she was.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Just out of interest, how is this being covered on American news channels? I assume they have, just curious about the extent.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:15 am Just out of interest, how is this being covered on American news channels? I assume they have, just curious about the extent.
Trump could be shot dead right now and you wouldn't hear about it (even on FOX) - USAdians are nuts for the royals.
Maia

Post by Maia »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:20 am
Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:15 am Just out of interest, how is this being covered on American news channels? I assume they have, just curious about the extent.
Trump could be shot dead right now and you wouldn't hear about it (even on FOX) - USAdians are nuts for the royals.
I've often wondered why this is the case. Didn't they have a revolution or something specifically aimed to stop all that nonsense?
attofishpi

the king wears a skirt!

Post by attofishpi »

Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:24 am
I've often wondered why this is the case. Didn't they have a revolution or something specifically aimed to stop all that nonsense?
They did, fools.

I tell you what Maia, there are going to be riots over here if they take away the public holiday for her birthday.

Even worse, we now have a King that wears a skirt!! (only seen as normal to those north of Hadrian's wall) OMG, what about all the poor people in the UK that like me suffer terrible headaches...now that the bloody bagpipes are going to brought out.
Maia

Re: the king wears a skirt!

Post by Maia »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:36 am
Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:24 am

They did, fools.

I tell you what Maia, there are going to be riots over here if they take away the public holiday for her birthday.

Even worse, we now have a King that wears a skirt!! (only seen as normal to those north of Hadrian's wall) OMG, what about all the poor people in the UK that like me suffer terrible headaches...now that the bloody bagpipes are going to brought out.
At least he talks to plants though, so he's not all bad.
attofishpi

The King wears a skirt!!

Post by attofishpi »

So does the King of England. Trump set fire to his once he finally understood that they didn't vote for him.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Doesn't really matter if a vegetable is monarch (and many of them have been). As long as the vegetable has the capacity to nod and cut a ribbon then the stodgy old poms will be happy with that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:49 am Doesn't really matter if a vegetable is monarch (and many of them have been). As long as the vegetable has the capacity to nod and cut a ribbon then the stodgy old poms will be happy with that.
Of course we will be happy, so long as he doesn't gay it up by using pinking scissors.

Anyway, what are you doing wasting your time in this thread? ...you have some really important questions to answer elsewhere.
Maia

Post by Maia »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:49 am Doesn't really matter if a vegetable is monarch (and many of them have been). As long as the vegetable has the capacity to nod and cut a ribbon then the stodgy old poms will be happy with that.
Many vegetables have been monarchs, or many monarchs have been vegetables?
vegetariantaxidermy

Maia wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:03 am
:lol: Probably both.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

She's from Ireland (the Respudlic of Ireland is ruled by a spud).
Maia

Post by Maia »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:06 am
I suppose it's better than having a fruitcake in charge.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:06 am
If I was 200 years old, fool.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

R ya gonna stick with that one Veg, are you sure yer safe with that? *the amount of times you retract from taking the my 'bait' - which is ironic since I am the fish.