Father Christ Mess

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Father Christ Mess

Post by Age »

RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:52 pm
Age wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:17 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am
That's right.

Reality determines whether what they believe and live by is the truth or not.
And what is 'reality' based upon, exactly, to you?
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am What anyone else believes or agrees to is irrelevant.
Besides this having absolutely NOTHING to do with ANY thing that I have said here, it is clearly just another DISTRACTION and DEFLECTION from the fact that, to you, EVERY one can claim to know the truth, and claim that 'that truth' is thee actual truth and NOT HAVE TO back up and support their claims.
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am
You do seem to have a problem with English. "Can," does not mean, "will."
You appear to have an issue with your sight. I NEVER used the word "Can" in that quote.

And, if your response here was in reference to somewhere else where I have written the word "Can", then best you direct us to that place. So we can take a LOOK AT 'that' and SEE if I EVER used the word "Can" in reference to meaning "will".

Because what I think will be found I NEVER meant it that way, and this is just ANOTHER one of your DISTRACTING and DEFLECTING tactics.
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am Everyone has their own mind
LOL If you say so, but what does the word 'mind' mean or refer to, to you.
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am and is required by their nature to use it to learn all they possibly can, to think as well as they possibly can, and to choose how to work and produce what their they life requires.
LOOK, 'you', "rcsaunders" are a GREAT EXAMPLE of NOT doing ANY of this "yourself".
RCSaunders wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:45 am The ability and requirement to consciously learn, think, and choose to work are provided by their nature. They all can learn, think, and be productive valuable individuals if they choose to.

Most (99%) will choose to live in defiance of the requirement of their nature, learning as little as they can get away with, accepting the teaching of others rather then thinking for themselves, and refusing to choose using their abilities to work and produce all that lives require to succeed.
And this NOT choosing to live one's NATURAL life, and just copying and following "others", is WHY 'you', "rcsaunders" have FAILED completely to succeed in learning what you could have, in your time.
Thanks for the comments. Have a nice day.
Thank you for the "thanks".