Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Why humans can't get rid of their egos ?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 am
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:15 pm Do you have any specific examples of this?

I do not see how almost every thing in Nature is about dominance.
Your problem.
No problem at all. It is just a fact, which you obviously can NOT or will NOT show otherwise.

Are you saying here that through equilibrium it is Nature that really is in control and that really has dominance over all things?
I said nothing of the sort, obviously.
But that is exactly what your words say, to me.

If that is obviously NOT what you said, then are you able to elaborate and clarify what you did say?
I can NOT think of one thing, besides Nature Itself, that is even close to being dominant.
Then you are in error twice.
No am I am NOT. If you read my words accurately, then you will see that I can NOT be in error at all.
There being one species having somewhat more power and more control over other species on one minute planet in the Universe is not exactly about dominance. That human beings have the power to destroy, and to create, is just a very sad FACT at the moment, when this is written.
More gibberish
If that is only what you see, then that helps to explain your other responses too.
You are wrong about almost everything you write. But part of your disorder is that you think you can't be in error. I'm not required to spend a year of my life to try to beat at least some sense into a schizophrenic.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am
Your problem.
No problem at all. It is just a fact, which you obviously can NOT or will NOT show otherwise.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm I said nothing of the sort, obviously.

If that is obviously NOT what you said, then are you able to elaborate and clarify what you did say?
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm Then you are in error twice.
No am I am NOT. If you read my words accurately, then you will see that I can NOT be in error at all.
Atla wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:41 pm More gibberish
If that is only what you see, then that helps to explain your other responses too.
You are wrong about almost everything you write.
Are there NO alleged "wrongs" at all that you would to highlight and show to the readers, so that we can all look at them, and then give me a chance to SHOW how it actually could be you who is WRONG?

If you can not even try to do that with just one example, then are you really expecting the readers to believe you?
Atla wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am But part of your disorder is that you think you can't be in error.
I said, If you read my words accurately, then you will see that I can NOT be in error at all. NOW, read the actual words that I write, and highlight the errors. Show how they are in error, if you possibly can. If you like just start with how you concluded that I am in error twice.

Otherwise what you say is nothing more than just what you say.

There have been countless times that i have been in error. What I want you to do is SHOW each time that i am in error so that we can all SEE the errors.

The reason I want you to POINT OUT my errors is so that if I can not see them, then "others" will help you to SHOW me the errors. You are obviously incapable of doing this by your lonesome. The more you can get on your "side" to SHOW me my errors, then the more chances I have of learning and understanding more.

The more you can get to back you up and support you, then the better it is for all of us.
Atla wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am I'm not required to spend a year of my life to try to beat at least some sense into a schizophrenic.
Do not do it for my sake. Do it for your own sake. You do NOT have to spend much time at all, but just ONE example would be nice. Prove that I am wrong about almost everything I write, instead of just saying it, so that the readers KNOW that you know what you are actually talking about. You do not have to do for or to me, but do it for yourself so that the readers can SEE for themselves that you are right. That is of course if you are not to afraid to do so and/or could actually do it.

Hey how about instead of proving that I am wrong about almost everything I write why not see if you can prove by SHOWING that I am wrong about just one thing I write?

Pick any one thing that I have said, and see if you can prove that it is wrong or in error.

Just saying that I am wrong or in error does NOT prove what you say is even remotely correct at all. If you do not provide any examples whatsoever, then I have nothing to reply to.

For all the readers KNOW what you are saying could be completely WRONG and just distorted thinking itself.

For someone as superior as you, like to come across as, you of anyone would know that the decent thing to do is to provide some examples in favor of your accusation/s so that I, at least, have been given the opportunity to reply to some thing rather than no thing.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:15 am

Are there NO alleged "wrongs" at all that you would to highlight and show to the readers, so that we can all look at them, and then give me a chance to SHOW how it actually could be you who is WRONG?

If you can not even try to do that with just one example, then are you really expecting the readers to believe you?
Atla wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am But part of your disorder is that you think you can't be in error.
I said, If you read my words accurately, then you will see that I can NOT be in error at all. NOW, read the actual words that I write, and highlight the errors. Show how they are in error, if you possibly can. If you like just start with how you concluded that I am in error twice.

There have been countless times that i have been in error. What I want you to do is SHOW each time that i am in error so that we can all SEE the errors.

The reason I want you to POINT OUT my errors is so that if I can not see them, then "others" will help you to SHOW me the errors. You are obviously incapable of doing this by your lonesome. The more you can get on your "side" to SHOW me my errors, then the more chances I have of learning and understanding more.

The more you can get to back you up and support you, then the better it is for all of us.
Atla wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am I'm not required to spend a year of my life to try to beat at least some sense into a schizophrenic.
Do not do it for my sake. Do it for your own sake. You do NOT have to spend much time at all, but just ONE example would be nice. Prove that I am wrong about almost everything I write, instead of just saying it, so that the readers KNOW that you know what you are actually talking about. You do not have to do for or to me, but do it for yourself so that the readers can SEE for themselves that you are right. That is of course if you are not to afraid to do so and/or could actually do it.

Hey how about instead of proving that I am wrong about almost everything I write why not see if you can prove by SHOWING that I am wrong about just one thing I write?

Pick any one thing that I have said, and see if you can prove that it is wrong or in error.

Just saying that I am wrong or in error does NOT prove what you say is even remotely correct at all. If you do not provide any examples whatsoever, then I have nothing to reply to.

For all the readers KNOW what you are saying could be completely WRONG and just distorted thinking itself.

For someone as superior as you, like to come across as, you of anyone would know that the decent thing to do is to provide some examples in favor of your accusation/s so that I, at least, have been given the opportunity to reply to some thing rather than no thing.
I didn't even read this verbal diarrhea. Write concisely and like a fucking human being.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:44 pm

I didn't even read this verbal diarrhea. Write concisely and like a fucking human being.
This speaks for itself. You do NOT read some writings but judge them as some thing. How is this even possible?

You accuse me of being wrong about almost every thing I write, yet instead of providing just one example you will blame me for not writing concisely nor writing as a human being.

Provide one example for your allegation so as to back up and support your accusation of me and so I have some thing at least to reply to. Is that concise enough, for you?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 am

This speaks for itself. You do NOT read some writings but judge them as some thing. How is this even possible?

You accuse me of being wrong about almost every thing I write, yet instead of providing just one example you will blame me for not writing concisely nor writing as a human being.

Provide one example for your allegation so as to back up and support your accusation of me and so I have some thing at least to reply to. Is that concise enough, for you?
No it doesn't speak for itself, you sick fucktard.
I already replied to your verbal diarrhead many times, do you have amnesia? I made it very clear that you are a delusional fucktard who thinks he has some access to some magical knowledge,

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:13 am

I already replied to your verbal diarrhead many times, do you have amnesia?
Just replying with the same thing over and over again, but NEVER actually answering my questions nor showing any evidence for that what you BELIEVE is true is NOT 'replying' in the true sense.

If you want to make an accusation or allege some thing is true, then you NEED to provide some sort of evidence for that if you want to be taken seriously.

Even now you will NOT point us to where you have provided any evidence for what you allege is true, right, and/or correct. You just say things without any thing to support it. Your own BELIEFS only support YOU. They do NOT support the actual Truth of things, and you are years from comprehending this.

In fact you are incapable of even providing just one example of what you say and BELIEVE is true. The reason for this is OBVIOUS.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:13 amI made it very clear that you are a delusional fucktard who thinks he has some access to some magical knowledge,
OF COURSE we KNOW what you have made very clear, about what you BELIEVE is true. You, however, have NOT shown one shred of evidence for your BELIEFS, let alone just one example for us to look at.

I have made it very clear that you BELIEVE that you KNOW what knowledge that I have access to, and that you are totally incapable of producing that knowledge, as well as being incapable of showing that that knowledge is NOT the Truth of things.

You can keep saying the same things over and over but do not expect that that will make them true. YOUR very behavior here is the reason WHY you human beings can NOT get rid of your egos.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:28 am

Just replying with the same thing over and over again, but NEVER actually answering my questions nor showing any evidence for that what you BELIEVE is true is NOT 'replying' in the true sense.

If you want to make an accusation or allege some thing is true, then you NEED to provide some sort of evidence for that if you want to be taken seriously.

Even now you will NOT point us to where you have provided any evidence for what you allege is true, right, and/or correct. You just say things without any thing to support it. Your own BELIEFS only support YOU. They do NOT support the actual Truth of things, and you are years from comprehending this.

In fact you are incapable of even providing just one example of what you say and BELIEVE is true. The reason for this is OBVIOUS.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:13 amI made it very clear that you are a delusional fucktard who thinks he has some access to some magical knowledge,
OF COURSE we KNOW what you have made very clear, about what you BELIEVE is true. You, however, have NOT shown one shred of evidence for your BELIEFS, let alone just one example for us to look at.

I have made it very clear that you BELIEVE that you KNOW what knowledge that I have access to, and that you are totally incapable of producing that knowledge, as well as being incapable of showing that that knowledge is NOT the Truth of things.

You can keep saying the same things over and over but do not expect that that will make them true. YOUR very behavior here is the reason WHY you human beings can NOT get rid of your egos.
I got rid of the ego nearly 10 years ago and even went through the second level of awakening, way ahead of you.
I'm telling you: there is no magical knowledge available, you are making shit up.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 am

I got rid of the ego nearly 10 years ago and even went through the second level of awakening, way ahead of you.
Okay. If that is what you BELIEVE, then that is great. I am happy for you.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 amI'm telling you: there is no magical knowledge available, you are making shit up.
I would be very surprised if there was some magical knowledge available. I still consider thinking that there was even some magical knowledge available a very rather foolish thing to do.

I am also still enjoying that you still say that there is no magical knowledge available.

If you actual read your own words, from a Truly OPEN perspective, you would SEE the Truth behind them.

I KNOW you are still saying that I am making "shit" up. You have said this from the outset. I do NOT dispute you say this. You have made this quite clear. I have just been pointing out to those reading this that you have absolutely NO way of KNOWING this, nor have you even shown one shred of evidence for this. I have even SHOWN how you have yet to even provide just one miserable example for us to take a LOOK AT. I just continually point out that you are just saying what you BELIEVE is true without any actual evidence for it.

Is that clear?

I could keep saying that you are WRONG, but without providing any proof nor even just one example, then really there is NO use whatsoever in saying that.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:48 am

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 amI'm telling you: there is no magical knowledge available, you are making shit up.
I would be very surprised if there was some magical knowledge available. I still consider thinking that there was even some magical knowledge available a very rather foolish thing to do.

I am also still enjoying that you still say that there is no magical knowledge available.

If you actual read your own words, from a Truly OPEN perspective, you would SEE the Truth behind them.

I KNOW you are still saying that I am making "shit" up. You have said this from the outset. I do NOT dispute you say this. You have made this quite clear. I have just been pointing out to those reading this that you have absolutely NO way of KNOWING this, nor have you even shown one shred of evidence for this. I have even SHOWN how you have yet to even provide just one miserable example for us to take a LOOK AT. I just continually point out that you are just saying what you BELIEVE is true without any actual evidence for it.

Is that clear?

I could keep saying that you are WRONG, but without providing any proof nor even just one example, then really there is NO use whatsoever in saying that.
Again: there is no magical knowledge available to us, not even by trying to be "truly open".
If you think there is, prove it.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:54 am

Is that clear?

Again: there is no magical knowledge available to us, not even by trying to be "truly open".
Some times you say you do NOT read what I write. Did you read what I wrote here in this quote that you are responding to now?

My first words were; I would be very surprised if there was some magical knowledge available. I still consider thinking that there was even some magical knowledge available a very rather foolish thing to do.

Do you NOT understand that I find it rather foolish to think that there is some magical knowledge available. Remember that it is you who is the ONLY ONE who is talking about some magical knowledge, as though it could even exist and be available.

See if this is clear and concise enough for you: I do NOT think that there is magical knowledge available. Do you understand this?

Also, do not TRY TO BE 'truly OPEN'. Just be Truly OPEN, if you can, and SEE what happens.

If you think that I am wrong about almost everything I write, then prove it. Do NOT just say it, prove it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:14 am

Is that clear?

Some times you say you do NOT read what I write. Did you read what I wrote here in this quote that you are responding to now?

My first words were; I would be very surprised if there was some magical knowledge available. I still consider thinking that there was even some magical knowledge available a very rather foolish thing to do.

Do you NOT understand that I find it rather foolish to think that there is some magical knowledge available. Remember that it is you who is the ONLY ONE who is talking about some magical knowledge, as though it could even exist and be available.

See if this is clear and concise enough for you: I do NOT think that there is magical knowledge available. Do you understand this?

Also, do not TRY TO BE 'truly OPEN'. Just be Truly OPEN, if you can, and SEE what happens.

If you think that I am wrong about almost everything I write, then prove it. Do NOT just say it, prove it.
You contradict yourself in every comment. You claim there is no magical knowledge available to us, and then immadiately teach us fools how by being truly open we will see the truth (= get access to magical knowledge).

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:17 am
Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:14 am

You contradict yourself in every comment. You claim there is no magical knowledge available to us, and then immadiately teach us fools how by being truly open we will see the truth (= get access to magical knowledge).
I NEVER contradicted myself in one comment. Let alone in EVERY comment.

I did NOT claim that there is no magical knowledge available to us. I said that I do NOT think that there is magical knowledge available. YOU see a contradiction because you do NOT see the actual words that I write. Plus, I also MAKE you think certain things so that you then write the things that you do, just for the fun of it. As well as to SHOW, with evidence, of how the Mind and the brain work.

If you think and/or believe that the Truth is equivalent to magical knowledge and that by being Truly OPEN you will see the Truth/get access to magical knowledge, then so be it. But that is YOUR perspective, which is WHY you see contradiction in what I write.

If you, however, asked for clarity instead of ASSUMING such ridiculous things in the beginning, then you would NOT be stuck where you are now. That is; with a BELIEF, which you have absolutely NO evidence for and of which you are totally incapable of proving is even remotely true, right, nor correct.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 pm I NEVER contradicted myself in one comment. Let alone in EVERY comment.

I did NOT claim that there is no magical knowledge available to us. I said that I do NOT think that there is magical knowledge available. YOU see a contradiction because you do NOT see the actual words that I write. Plus, I also MAKE you think certain things so that you then write the things that you do, just for the fun of it. As well as to SHOW, with evidence, of how the Mind and the brain work.

If you think and/or believe that the Truth is equivalent to magical knowledge and that by being Truly OPEN you will see the Truth/get access to magical knowledge, then so be it. But that is YOUR perspective, which is WHY you see contradiction in what I write.

If you, however, asked for clarity instead of ASSUMING such ridiculous things in the beginning, then you would NOT be stuck where you are now. That is; with a BELIEF, which you have absolutely NO evidence for and of which you are totally incapable of proving is even remotely true, right, nor correct.
Stop lying, almost everything you've been going on and on about so far was about some "Truth" we gain access to when we are completely open, but you refused to say more.

Spill it out already, what is it? So far it completely looks like some bullshit made-up magical knowledge.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 pm I NEVER contradicted myself in one comment. Let alone in EVERY comment.

Stop lying,
Now, you allege that I am lying?

WHERE exactly do you say that I am lying.

Once again you accuse me of some thing, with NO evidence, and NO example, leaving me with NO THING to be able to reply to.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmalmost everything you've been going on and on about so far was about some "Truth" we gain access to when we are completely open, but you refused to say more.
Lol, was I MEANT to say more?

In WHAT Universe am I supposed to tell you more?

If you are Truly curious, then I have informed you, enough times already, of HOW to gain access to 'more'. If you have NOT yet read what I have written or you do NOT want to do what I have said, then that IS what it IS. If you have NOT yet learned from what I have said, then what else do you expect me to do?

I have already gotten you to write that I am wrong about almost everything that I write. I have also gotten you to admit that I have refused to say any more about how to gain access to thee Truth is by being completely OPEN. Now, if we are to look at these two statements that YOU wrote down, then HOW could you possibly KNOW that I am wrong about almost everything that I write, when you, yourself, say that I refuse to say any more other than; To gain access to Truth just be completely OPEN?

If you want to talk about contradicting one's self, in their comments, then how about we LOOK AT this one first? (See the difference between 'you' and 'I'? I give example/s of what the other is doing, so that we ALL can take a LOOK AT it, while also giving the other 'you' a chance to reply).
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmSpill it out already, what is it?
What is 'what'?

If you want clarity, then I have to KNOW what it is that you are questioning.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmSo far it completely looks like some bullshit made-up magical knowledge.
That is because I WANT you to be disillusioned. I WANT you to SEE things that are NOT even there. You have proven that you are completely disillusioned enough times already.

I have spelt out HOW to obtain the Truth of things. If you are unable to or incapable of recognizing that HOW, then so be it. I have informed you exactly of what to do if you do NOT yet KNOW some thing.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:45 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Stop lying,
Now, you allege that I am lying?

WHERE exactly do you say that I am lying.

Once again you accuse me of some thing, with NO evidence, and NO example, leaving me with NO THING to be able to reply to.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmalmost everything you've been going on and on about so far was about some "Truth" we gain access to when we are completely open, but you refused to say more.
Lol, was I MEANT to say more?

In WHAT Universe am I supposed to tell you more?

If you are Truly curious, then I have informed you, enough times already, of HOW to gain access to 'more'. If you have NOT yet read what I have written or you do NOT want to do what I have said, then that IS what it IS. If you have NOT yet learned from what I have said, then what else do you expect me to do?

I have already gotten you to write that I am wrong about almost everything that I write. I have also gotten you to admit that I have refused to say any more about how to gain access to thee Truth is by being completely OPEN. Now, if we are to look at these two statements that YOU wrote down, then HOW could you possibly KNOW that I am wrong about almost everything that I write, when you, yourself, say that I refuse to say any more other than; To gain access to Truth just be completely OPEN?

If you want to talk about contradicting one's self, in their comments, then how about we LOOK AT this one first? (See the difference between 'you' and 'I'? I give example/s of what the other is doing, so that we ALL can take a LOOK AT it, while also giving the other 'you' a chance to reply).
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmSpill it out already, what is it?
What is 'what'?

If you want clarity, then I have to KNOW what it is that you are questioning.
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 pmSo far it completely looks like some bullshit made-up magical knowledge.
That is because I WANT you to be disillusioned. I WANT you to SEE things that are NOT even there. You have proven that you are completely disillusioned enough times already.

I have spelt out HOW to obtain the Truth of things. If you are unable to or incapable of recognizing that HOW, then so be it. I have informed you exactly of what to do if you do NOT yet KNOW some thing.
SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SOME FUCKING MAGICAL KNOWLEDGE!

Which is why I'm saying that you are a liar, contradict yourself, look down on others. But you are actually just another nutjob.