Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm Other people are perhaps liable to accept your personal circumstances as mitigating factors in this sort of discussion. But I'm not nice like that and to be honest, you are such a psychiatric disaster that I don't see how it does you any good. Stop being a racist arsehole, or at least stop pretending you aren't one.
What do you define as a "racist"? Am I a racist for simply stating the facts, that blacks on average have lower IQ? This a fact of geography.
Am I a racist for being afraid to visit Africa, where they would stone me to death?

What about me is racist?
I have black friends.
I would hire an intelligent black person to work for me.
I don't discriminate.

I think what you want is for me to put ducktape over my mouth and hide the truth and/or lie. Because anyone who refuses to say the facts you say is not racist, and you call someone a racist for simply stating facts about reality. And this is what I hate about liberals, they are slimy liars, they shame you for stating facts about a fat person being fat.

So you expect me to lie, and if I don't lie, you call me some "evil" racist for not lying? Ok.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Trixie, you already wrote " I will not deny that Japanese are one of the most superior races on the planet". You believe that there are superior and inferior races and you put it in writing.

It's done. We don't need to discuss whether or not you are racist. You are, and there is no wiggle room.
GreatandWiseTrixie

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:08 pm Trixie, you already wrote " I will not deny that Japanese are one of the most superior races on the planet". You believe that there are superior and inferior races and you put it in writing.

It's done. We don't need to discuss whether or not you are racist. You are, and there is no wiggle room.
Japanese have higher IQs and better taste in art. That makes them superior.

How does one recognizing a superior race, make one a racist? Its only racist if you refuse to hire blacks.
FlashDangerpants

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:14 pm How does one recognizing a superior race, make one a racist?
You are an utter fucking moron if you need assistance with that question.
GreatandWiseTrixie

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:01 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:14 pm How does one recognizing a superior race, make one a racist?
Well I think you're a moron if you believe all races are the same.
I'm aware that blacks are better athletes than whites.
But as an evolved being I think intelligence is more important, and more superior than physical strength.
FlashDangerpants

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:20 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:01 pm
Well I think you're a moron if you believe all races are the same.
I'm aware that blacks are better athletes than whites.
But as an evolved being I think intelligence is more important, and more superior than physical strength.
I really can't be bothered persuading you that racism is wrong. I just don't get why you write stuff like that and still hope to pretend you aren't one?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Seleucus wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 am
Lacewing wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:21 pm
Seleucus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 am
-- last words as you are beheaded.
If that's the way my Earth dance is to go, fine. But you're the one giving power to that one type of energy, so it's probably more likely to be your reality. I've experienced more energies in play than that.
The funniest part is that for all your love, Muslims hate modernist leftists like you. Who are you actually standing up for and protecting in your white knight rescuer routine? People who despise you? What you're up to is putting on a big show of your moral superiority and trying to insult others for not being the pillars of righteousness you are. You'rea narcissist putting others down because of your inferiority complex and trying to hide it in a show of virtuousness. This game is well understood and only the most gullible are still fooled by it.
WHOA... MAJOR wacked out projections you've got going on here!! I'm not a white knight rescuer. I'm not putting on a show of moral superiority -- I don't even believe in that. I'm not a narcissist, I have no inferiority complex, and I'm not trying to appear virtuousness. Shit, you didn't get anything right! Who the hell are you talking about? You must have me confused with someone else. Back off... and take a look at the absurdity you're projecting.

Don't you hear me saying that people can do whatever the fuck they want? It's THEIR dance. As infinite and equal beings, we all create our dance -- that's our artwork on this planet. There are no rules... it's ALL EQUAL... there's no ultimate truth. THAT'S why it feels to me that it's possible to have LOVE FOR ALL OF IT!! Just as it is. The beauty, the horrors... ALL OF IT. I'm not talking about love that is based on conditions, or that is given to certain people. I'm talking about love that comes from the acceptance and appreciation for the vast potential of creation.

Got it? :lol:

So you can suggest that my head may get lopped off... and that doesn't change a thing for me. Do you see? Now where did you get all of that crap you projected at me?
Last edited by Lacewing on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:05 pm Back off... and take a look at the absurdity you're projecting.

Don't you hear me saying that people can do whatever the fuck they want? It's THEIR dance. I basically told Trixie that trying to save/fix people unsolicited (as he/she claims to want to do), is interfering with their dance. As infinite and equal beings, we all create our dance -- that's our artwork on this planet. There are no rules... it's ALL EQUAL... there's no ultimate truth. THAT'S why it feels to me that it's possible to have LOVE FOR ALL OF IT!! Just as it is. The beauty, the horrors... ALL OF IT. I'm not talking about love that is based on conditions. I'm talking about love that is based on acceptance and appreciation for the vast potential of creation.

Got it? :lol:
I can't tell if you're serious or being a troll. And they accuse me of being a troll...

Well my dance is, if someone wants to take away my freedom to dance, I want to protect my freedoms as the best I can. And not be enslaved by a global religion. So I will resist the global religion.

You are the biggest nihilist I have ever seen. No offense but you sound stark raving mad. You make people like Joker seem like a perfectly sane and rational person in comparison, when I think about it I don't think he isn't even a real nihilist at all, just says he is because it sounds catchy.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pm I can't tell if you're serious or being a troll. And they accuse me of being a troll...
I'm telling the truth, Trixie. Why would you think I'm not?
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pmWell my dance is, if someone wants to take away my freedom to dance, I want to protect my freedoms as the best I can. And not be enslaved by a global religion. So I will resist the global religion.
Perfect... fine... so what? You dance... they dance... everybody dances! :lol: You're the one who claims to want to fix or save people, when you're so off-balance in regard to yourself. So what kind of trip is that?
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pmYou are the biggest nihilist I have ever seen.
Why are you saying this?

Don't just blurt out things like a child. Show some responsibility and back up what you say with CLEAR REASONING. I'm playing the Earth game. I'm not hurting anybody. I love people, and I live a happy, productive life. I just don't take it all so seriously -- so I'm able to have more fun with it and appreciate it and be in awe of it. What the fuck is wrong with that?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:20 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pm I can't tell if you're serious or being a troll. And they accuse me of being a troll...
I'm telling the truth, Trixie. Why would you think I'm not?
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pmWell my dance is, if someone wants to take away my freedom to dance, I want to protect my freedoms as the best I can. And not be enslaved by a global religion. So I will resist the global religion.
Perfect... fine... so what? You dance... they dance... everybody dances! :lol: You're the one who claims to want to fix or save people, when you're so off-balance in regard to yourself. So what kind of trip is that?
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:10 pmYou are the biggest nihilist I have ever seen.
Why are you saying this?

Don't just blurt out things like a child. Show some responsibility and back up what you say with your CLEAR REASONING. I'm playing the Earth game. I'm not hurting anybody. I love my friends, and I live a happy, productive life. I just don't take it all so seriously -- so I'm able to have more fun with it and appreciate it and be in awe of it. What the fuck is wrong with that?
You sound like a hedonist nihilist to the extreme. Keep at and people are going to start taking the goatman seriously from now on.

Do you even hear the words you say and how ridiculous they sound?
It's all equal...all the same?
So pain is equal to pleasure, poop is equal to a 5 course meal, truth is as good as a lie, its all equal, s'all good yo.
Right...
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 pm You sound like a hedonist nihilist to the extreme.
Well, that statement reveals your own mentality.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:29 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:22 pm You sound like a hedonist nihilist to the extreme.
Does it now?
So if I call someone else fat, that means I must be fat, right?
Modern logic of the 21st century.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 pm
Does it now?
No, Trixie. I meant that you are revealing the limits and/or extent of your own thinking. What you don't understand, you apply your wigged-out view to... just as you did above. It's no wonder you are bouncing off the walls all the time. You're working with a certain set of potentials, and anything beyond that is evil. Very religious. :)
GreatandWiseTrixie

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:15 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:42 pm
Does it now?
No, Trixie. I meant that you are revealing the limits and/or extent of your own thinking. What you don't understand, you apply your wigged-out view to... just as you did above. It's no wonder you are bouncing off the walls all the time. You're working with a certain set of potentials, and anything beyond that is evil. Very religious. :)
So you're saying having morals and ethics, is religious.
There isn't a noble bone in your body. Everything is good to you. To you, evil doesn't exist. To you, a world ran by liars and brutal Muslims is every bit as good as a world ran by good-hearted, honest people. You wouldn't lift a finger to stop tyranny. There isn't a noble bone in your body.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:04 pm So you're saying having morals and ethics, is religious
Nope... I said "You're working with a certain set of potentials, and anything beyond that is evil." So, in other words, if you don't see it or understand it, it's somehow evil. THAT is a religious way of thinking, don't you think?
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:04 pm There isn't a noble bone in your body. To you, evil doesn't exist. To you, a world ran by liars and brutal Muslims is every bit as good as a world ran by good-hearted, honest people. You wouldn't lift a finger to stop tyranny. There isn't a noble bone in your body.
For someone who rants about the limits of society and other people, you surely possess a surprisingly narrow/limited mindset yourself. It appears to make sense to you to turn everything into the flatness of a cartoon. You don't want people judging you and telling you who/what you are, and yet you're doing it to other people all the time. Entire groups of people -- you paint with broad strokes of hate and contempt -- judging and condemning everything as if it is flat and small. But that's just a reflection of your own mind: flat and small.