Post by promethean75 »

76e3vt.jpg
76e3vt.jpg (24.99 KiB) Viewed 402 times

76e3qv.jpg
76e3qv.jpg (21.26 KiB) Viewed 402 times
promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

Lol Kohberger is getting shit from other inmates taunting him hahaha. He's totally doing his pushups in his cell I guarantee it. Looked all buffed up at that latest hearing.

That's just what u do man, especially the young middle class white guys with no criminal record who don't get bail.

the sense of urgency to become stronger and in better shape is overwhelming in that kind of prison environment. And if you're in there for a sex crime or mass murder, the urgency is even greater; one must become a machine so that one does not become a victim.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Special edition promcast episode #261; prom75 describes the night of his arrest for felonious vehicular breaking and entering in 2016.

https://voca.ro/1kOQRunGRgky
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:55 pm Lol Kohberger is getting shit from other inmates taunting him hahaha. He's totally doing his pushups in his cell I guarantee it. Looked all buffed up at that latest hearing.

That's just what u do man, especially the young middle class white guys with no criminal record who don't get bail.

the sense of urgency to become stronger and in better shape is overwhelming in that kind of prison environment. And if you're in there for a sex crime or mass murder, the urgency is even greater; one must become a machine so that one does not become a victim.
Why don't they make movies about the suffering that serial killers endure in prison? It would make a good comedy. My suspicion is that there would be no evidence to support it. Prison inmates (i.e. humans) care only about themselves and what affects them directly. They are entirely self-serving.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

case notes for podcast.

the described warrants were two, one 'failure to register address' felony and one 'providing false information to the registry' felony.

reason why two felony warrants were brought. a city cop prohibited me from sleeping in my vehicle at my registered address at the time, a store parking lot. it wuz a city ordinance that incidentally interfered with homeless sex offenders living in their vehicles.

i contacted and got permission from my compliance officer to park and sleep elsewhere once in a while if needed to avoid the cop (can u believe that?)... and that if a trooper ever came by the store to see if I wuz parked there (mandatory residency check) and didn't find me, he could call me and I'd tell em where i wuz and/or parked and sleeping.

this very thing ended up happening, but instead of calling me, two warrants were issued. apparently the compliance officer lied or forgot to tell the troopers.

he called and left a very suspicious message trying to lure me into the office to make a change on the registry residency paper work. specifically to add 'in truck' in the residency description underneath 'parking lot' so that everyone would know i wuzzint sleeping in the store or behind a bush somewhere, but in the back of my truck.

i then decided not to comply becuz I didn't want to have to even go through being arrested by state troopers and put into jail until the compliance offier cleared the misunderstanding if he even did at all.

i wuz doing unbelievably difficult existientially situational ethics at that time and to be true to Troof, Just Us, and Libertinism, i finally decided to pull a james dean and I went on the lam.

when arrested as described in the podcast I wuz charged with the additional two felonies mentioned above, meaning two things. watch closely.

first, the fact that the omission of the phrase 'in truck' in the residency description warranted and could be called two separate crimes must entail that there are different elements involved in each or else they would be indistinguishable statutes. in other words, one kind of crime wuz here called two for the sake of beefing up the charges (called over-charging in plea bargain lingo). a case of double jeopardy of sorts, then, wuz upheld by the state in charging and convicting me of it.

second, might i expect that I'd have the good graces of my persecutors to presuppose and grant without further qualification that indeed i must be in my truck if I've registered the parking lot as my address.... and not behind a bush or tent in the sporting goods section of the store?

is that an incredible expectation? and further, suppose it isn't. okay, is a FELONY reasonable for the particular nature of MY case?

I ended up doing two years in prison for those charges.... all from the broken promises of a compliance officer. Four or so months of that wuz spent in the wrong custody prison for my inmate classification... a mistake they only corrected after I raised a fuss about it. I wuz supposed to be in brown clothes (inmate lingo for medium custody) and on the yard rather than max and in the cage.

discuss.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:53 pm case notes for podcast.

the described warrants were two, one 'failure to register address' felony and one 'providing false information to the registry' felony.

reason why two felony warrants were brought. a city cop prohibited me from sleeping in my vehicle at my registered address at the time, a store parking lot. it wuz a city ordinance that incidentally interfered with homeless sex offenders living in their vehicles.

i contacted and got permission from my compliance officer to park and sleep elsewhere once in a while if needed to avoid the cop (can u believe that?)... and that if a trooper ever came by the store to see if I wuz parked there (mandatory residency check) and didn't find me, he could call me and I'd tell em where i wuz and/or parked and sleeping.

this very thing ended up happening, but instead of calling me, two warrants were issued. apparently the compliance officer lied or forgot to tell the troopers.

he called and left a very suspicious message trying to lure me into the office to make a change on the registry residency paper work. specifically to add 'in truck' in the residency description underneath 'parking lot' so that everyone would know i wuzzint sleeping in the store or behind a bush somewhere, but in the back of my truck.

i then decided not to comply becuz I didn't want to have to even go through being arrested by state troopers and put into jail until the compliance offier cleared the misunderstanding if he even did at all.

i wuz doing unbelievably difficult existientially situational ethics at that time and to be true to Troof, Just Us, and Libertinism, i finally decided to pull a james dean and I went on the lam.

when arrested as described in the podcast I wuz charged with the additional two felonies mentioned above, meaning two things. watch closely.

first, the fact that the omission of the phrase 'in truck' in the residency description warranted and could be called two separate crimes must entail that there are different elements involved in each or else they would be indistinguishable statutes. in other words, one kind of crime wuz here called two for the sake of beefing up the charges (called over-charging in plea bargain lingo). a case of double jeopardy of sorts, then, wuz upheld by the state in charging and convicting me of it.

second, might i expect that I'd have the good graces of my persecutors to presuppose and grant without further qualification that indeed i must be in my truck if I've registered the parking lot as my address.... and not behind a bush or tent in the sporting goods section of the store?

is that an incredible expectation? and further, suppose it isn't. okay, is a FELONY reasonable for the particular nature of MY case?

I ended up doing two years in prison for those charges.... all from the broken promises of a compliance officer. Four or so months of that wuz spent in the wrong custody prison for my inmate classification... a mistake they only corrected after I raised a fuss about it. I wuz supposed to be in brown clothes (inmate lingo for medium custody) and on the yard rather than max and in the cage.

discuss.
I would have sympathy because I know how random and corrupt 'the law' is, but the fact that you keep idolising perverted mass murderers makes me unwilling to give credence to your whining.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

what r u talking about vegetariantaxaccountant, there's a rape scene in like every other prison movie. it's so bad u could tell us about it in your movies thread.

I'll let u in tho. inmates don't like any rapists - inmate or not - and don't like homosexuals in general.... so a homosexual rapist inmate is going to have a very hard time on the yard.

it just don't happen like it does in the movies. now i did know a small white inmate who got beat up by a high profile inmate doing life for rejecting his advances. i used to see em walking on the yard together. small dude reported it and they moved the dude off the camp. found out later he did the same thing at another camp which is why they put him in Hyde. 

but a dude would never get a chance to rape another inmate unless a guard let it happen... even having to arrange for it and ser it up somehow. there's just aren't any isolated enough circumstances for that to happen without other people knowing. and no inmate victim would ever stay silent about something like that, so it brings the heat down on the suspects and the blocks they live in. homies don't like that. They tryna do business and the POleece is bad for business.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:17 pm what r u talking about vegetariantaxaccountant, there's a rape scene in like every other prison movie. it's so bad u could tell us about it in your movies thread.

I'll let u in tho. inmates don't like any rapists - inmate or not - and don't like homosexuals in general.... so a homosexual rapist inmate is going to have a very hard time on the yard.

it just don't happen like it does in the movies. now i did know a small white inmate who got beat up by a high profile inmate doing life for rejecting his advances. i used to see em walking on the yard together. small dude reported it and they moved the dude off the camp. found out later he did the same thing at another camp which is why they put him in Hyde. 

but a dude would never get a chance to rape another inmate unless a guard let it happen... even having to arrange for it and ser it up somehow. there's just aren't any isolated enough circumstances for that to happen without other people knowing. and no inmate victim would ever stay silent about something like that, so it brings the heat down on the suspects and the blocks they live in. homies don't like that. They tryna do business and the POleece is bad for business.
So men rape each other? Oh. How surprising.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh my bad u said "Why don't they make movies about the suffering that serial killers endure in prison?" and I immediately inferred that had to mean getting raped as that would be the greatest example of suffering an inmate could endure, we'd wager.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

There really is no immediate immediate suffering in prison tho. There's administrative bullshit and some medical mistreatment but nothing really extreme. Even the prisons in the south east US are relatively modern. Like u might suffer wrongful infractions (I did), medical disregard (I did), and incredibly slow response to grievances (it wasn't until the end of February that I received adequate clothing for the winter months while in ICON).

While we're at it, here's a trick u can use if you're ever in a prison u don't like. Maybe the yard's too small or there's no AC (air conditioning, not astro cat) or the programs suck ass, here's what u do. I did it and it wuz brilliant.

U call yourself a Jew and they have to move u to a camp that serves kosher diets. Not very many do, so if placed in a camp that doesn't, take advantage of this wisdom I offer u on this day. Shalom.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"but the fact that you keep idolising perverted mass murderers makes me unwilling to give credence to your whining"

I'm a goddamn scientist vegitariantaxevasion, i dunno what the heck you're talking about. and i only get involved in the most exciting fields of science. hence criminal psychology and psychopathy. like I wouldn't get into agriculture becuz it's too lame, I wouldn't get into physics cuz it's too hard, and I wouldn't become a proctologist becuz I might have trouble finding an opening, so that leaves the criminal sciences.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:58 pm "but the fact that you keep idolising perverted mass murderers makes me unwilling to give credence to your whining"

I'm a goddamn scientist vegitariantaxevasion, i dunno what the heck you're talking about. and i only get involved in the most exciting fields of science. hence criminal psychology and psychopathy. like I wouldn't get into agriculture becuz it's too lame, I wouldn't get into physics cuz it's too hard, and I wouldn't become a proctologist becuz I might have trouble finding an opening, so that leaves the criminal sciences.
That's not science, unless you are dissecting their brains...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I hope they prosecute that little six year old bastard who shot his teacher in Virginia to the fullest extent of the law. Such gun violence cannot be tolerated and it's time for us to be responsible Americans and say enough is enough.