Capitalism and Schizophrenia

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Re: Capitalism and Schizophrenia

Post by chaz wyman »

Arising_uk wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Oh I see. But do you think the division in the 15th expression is valid given the opening statements, particularly the third which demands a delta product from the third reciprocal? Surely this is naive, given the primitiveness of the prime?
:lol:

Then she said:
Yes I see what you mean. I want to post a theorm that can address that soon.

Do you think my little ruse worked?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes they are just priceless
info

Post by info »

So I don't get what you mean? Your degrading me right? Proping yourself up at my expense?

I like how you use, "sometimes they are just priceless". Kids right? That's the "they" in your expression right? Like your the adult and I'm the kid right?

Power fuckers.

Do you ever ask yourself:

What is the end result of degrading others to pump of your own ego ballon?

I'll tell you frankly: suicide. Addiction. Self-cutting. Homelessness. Trich. Anorexia. All the Axis 1 and all the Axis 2 disorders. Violence. Theft. War. Rape. Molestation...

Fuck you ok!

I'm ok. I'm creative. I'm high IQ. I'm insightful. You probablly are too somewhere in there. Knock off your fucking degredation routine ok? Chaz. AUK. I'm talking to YOU! You are hurting people. Especially yourself.

You two make me feel like garbage everytime I encounter you. And you do it to others too. Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!
Stop it!

Read the book yet this thread is about? Either of you? Even one sentence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJvHILyeOo
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

info wrote:So I don't get what you mean? Your degrading me right? Proping yourself up at my expense?

I like how you use, "sometimes they are just priceless". Kids right? That's the "they" in your expression right? Like your the adult and I'm the kid right?

Power fuckers.

Do you ever ask yourself:

I'll tell you frankly: suicide. Addiction. Self-cutting. Homelessness. Trich. Anorexia. All the Axis 1 and all the Axis 2 disorders. Violence. Theft. War. Rape. Molestation...

Fuck you ok!
Before you get on your high horse again, and pretend you have been virtually raped, why not take stap back and look at what you did.
The moral of this story is don't shit a shitter.
I'm too old and too wise to be fooled by you.
http://s010.radikal.ru/i312/1108/6c/092ab1e7dc71.jpg
Bullshit is easy to spot. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:...

Fuck you ok!

I'm ok. I'm creative. I'm high IQ. I'm insightful. You probablly are too somewhere in there. Knock off your fucking degredation routine ok? Chaz. AUK. I'm talking to YOU! You are hurting people. Especially yourself. ...
I think you'll find that we are treating you as the high IQ adult you propose you are, its just that you've been used to those who pander or share in your delusions.
You two make me feel like garbage everytime I encounter you. And you do it to others too. Stop it! ...
How do you know this about the others?

Given that you promote the paedophile and their molestation and rape of chidren for their own gratification for your own self-purpose I'm not surprised you feel like this.

With respect to the issues of; suicide, addiction, self-cutting, trichomoniasis and anorexia. You can get help with these but you need to acknowledge that you wish to change.

With respect to the issues of Axis 1 and Axis 2 disorders, violence, theft, war, rape and molestation, I agree many could be placed at the door of environmental and societal conditions. But do you think you'll be doing anything to change this unless you address and face your own issues first?
Read the book yet this thread is about? Either of you? Even one sentence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJvHILyeOo
No I haven't but chaz appears to have. Its about my little pony?

Oh! A quick wiki says its some kind of continental philosphy based upon the freudians view of humanity. All I can say is read J. Masson, The Assault on Truth.
info

Post by info »

Very good drama triangle!

You guys are awesome.

I'm going to look at the chapter of Plateaus called Becoming Intense or something etc this week. Maybe, maybe not.

Chaz read Diamond so he's ready. Auk looked at the wiki page. Let's do it! Prepare to be deconstructed...!
Last edited by info on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
info

Post by info »

Karpman Drama Triangle:

Before you get on your high horse again,

"You are not the R."

and pretend you have been virtually raped,

"You are not the V."

why not take stap back and look at what you did.

"You are the P!"

"You are the P. I am the R."

"I am the R. You are the P."

"You are the P!"

P - persecutor
V - victim
R - rescuer

L
O
L
info

Post by info »

All I can say is read J. Masson, The Assault on Truth.
I may look at it? Thank-you for the suggestion.

EDIT:
Ugg... more Jew politics. No thanks. Nice drama triangle: Freud (P), girls (V), Masson (R).
Arising_uk wrote:paedophile
Glad you brought that up... great resource,

http://www.shfri.net/trans/bernard/bernard.cgi

This is issue is exploding, the revolution is now!

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/08/19/fre ... g-as-four/

Free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:EDIT:
Ugg... more Jew politics. No thanks. Nice drama triangle: Freud (P), girls (V), Masson (R).
You're an idiot!

So drama is your new pet theory is it? Not surprised.
Glad you brought that up... great resource
Resource for what? The paedophile to justify themselves and their delusions. A resource for you to avoid what ails you?
This is issue is exploding, the revolution is now!
It is and its going to end up in a backlash. As unless you are blind this link is critical of such things. Over here they are beginning to talk about bringing back the death penalty and if it gets introduced you can bet your last dollar the prole will want the child-abuser hung. Now this won't happen but it will cause sentences to become much harsher, so expect to not see your paedophile mates for a very long-time, if ever.
Free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, take your meds.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:... Prepare to be deconstructed...!
:roll: Try constructing something of worth first. Start with the issues you obviously have.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

info wrote:Karpman Drama Triangle:

Before you get on your high horse again,

"You are not the R."

and pretend you have been virtually raped,

"You are not the V."

why not take stap back and look at what you did.

"You are the P!"

"You are the P. I am the R."

"I am the R. You are the P."

"You are the P!"

P - persecutor
V - victim
R - rescuer

L
O
L
The situation you think you are in does not fit the model you propose for it.
Models ought to be the consequence of a situation; situations are not to be shoe-horned into the situation.
By trying to impose a model on the situation are you doing nothing more than monkey-see, monkey-do. You are not in a state of understanding but in a state of mimicry.
You would do better to accept that you tried one on and you have be exposed as a fraud.
You might be very capable at a range of intelligence tests, but that does not give you the right or the ability to fool anyone.

There seems to be a lot of confusion and contradiction in your posts. I would guess that it is used to mask a lot of pain and anguish. I hope this is nothing more than the usual teenage angst, and not indicative of some more profound reaction to serious events or trauma in your life. As I would not wish any pain on one so young.
info

Post by info »

Arising_uk wrote:
:roll: Try constructing something of worth first. Start with the issues you obviously have.
I have an online issue of Plateaus, so I'm gonna print out that chapter on Becoming Intense. It looks intense. They say we can read Plateaus' chapters in any order.

Auk, have you considered this avatar?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Riesenalk.JPG
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

info wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
I have an online issue of Plateaus, so I'm gonna print out that chapter on Becoming Intense. It looks intense. They say we can read Plateaus' chapters in any order.

There is a school of thought that most of this post-modern stuff you can read backwards and achieve the same clarity.
Once you have done the D & G, maybe you should try Adorno's Negative Dialectics?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

info wrote:I have an online issue of Plateaus, so I'm gonna print out that chapter on Becoming Intense. It looks intense. They say we can read Plateaus' chapters in any order.
Do 'they'?

What does an 'intense' text look like?
No. But I might or I just might return to not having one, as was my usual want.
info

Post by info »

chaz wyman wrote:P - persecutor
V - victim
R - rescuer

L
O
L
The situation you think you are in does not fit the model you propose for it.
Models ought to be the consequence of a situation; situations are not to be shoe-horned into the situation.[/quote]
Trinagles do not fit well into circles.
By trying to impose a model on the situation are you doing nothing more than monkey-see, monkey-do. You are not in a state of understanding but in a state of mimicry.
Interesting question: Modelling was the method of learning for a very long time, and still is: at what point (sequentially or by date BC) did training and punishment begin?
You would do better to accept that you tried one on and you have be exposed as a fraud.
You might be very capable at a range of intelligence tests, but that does not give you the right or the ability to fool anyone.
I have a theory...

To sum it up quick, since we know that when others tringulate us it's a fear response, it's really ok if people express their jackal tics, to get them out, then we can move on without anxiety. We don't feel hurt ourselves because we understand they were motivated by esteem needs, needs for acceptance, communication, etc.
There seems to be a lot of confusion and contradiction in your posts.
That's called learning. It's required actually.
I would guess that it is used to mask a lot of pain and anguish.
Well obviously.
I hope this is nothing more than the usual teenage angst, and not indicative of some more profound reaction to serious events or trauma in your life. As I would not wish any pain on one so young.
Thanks for your sympathy Grandfather. In NVC and also in C&S we don't really say like 'this is serious', 'this is grave'; because all needs are equal; there is no needs/wants distinction; just "desire".
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

info wrote:Thanks for your sympathy Grandfather. In NVC and also in C&S we don't really say like 'this is serious', 'this is grave'; because all needs are equal; there is no needs/wants distinction; just "desire".
Oh do 'we' say that - how gauche! and how ridiculously untrue.